Chapter 18

Our Story

“Before we start our lesson class! There is a new student all the way from UK. Be kind to her.”

When prof. had said that the four of them knew at that moment it is her, the girl that had left Taeyeon.

“Hello, my name is JanHae.I come from uhh…the UKs.”

“Be nice to her class. Janhae sit at the empty seat beside Tiffany. And since she is new to this school I need a student to guide her…uhh how about Tae-”

When the four of them heard Taeyeon’s name they were shocked then Jessica abruptly stood up and said

“I will! I…uh will guide her around the school.”

They were of course grateful to Jessica especially Taeyeon and Tiffany. At that same moment Jessica saw a disappointed look clearly on Janhae’s face and knew instantly that Janhae still loves Taeyeon.

Class went on slightly okay, during class Tiffany was really clingy towards Taeyeon and the latter knew very why and just let it be not that he doesn’t like it.

Recess time finally came, Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the cafeteria and Jessica needs tour Janhae around the school and Yuri had decided to follow Jessica.

~Yulsic and Janhae~

“Jessica…”

“Why?”

“What…?”

“Why did you come back here?”

“…I…”

“-sigh- do you still like Taeyeon…?”

“I do”

“Don’t-”

“- But I won’t do anything to ruin her relationship…”

“…really…?”

“Yes…”

“Why?”

“Because…because it was my fault…letting him go without even trying to fight for him…”

“…”

At that moment neither of them spoke. For the first time Jessica had actually felt bad for the girl…

“and so I won’t bother any of you but…”

This time it was Yuri who spoke instead Jessica.

“But?”

“I just want to look at him from behind…that’s all I want…”

“Fine…but don’t try to do anything or hurt the both of them...Taeyeon was hurt enough when you left and Tiffany is the only one who could heal him and she did…so don’t hurt them both by approaching them…”

“seobang…”

“I won’t as long as I get to see her happy even if it’s not me…”

After that they toured the rest of the school quietly.

~ TaeNy~

“Tae…”

“Hmm?”

“Nothing…”

“Fany-ah…”

“-smiles- I’m fine”

“Fany-ah how about we skip class?”

“hmm? Okay”

Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Tiffany, He didn’t care about people are looking at them, he just knew that he loves her more than ever at that moment.

“Tae…”

“Come on”

Taeyeon held his hand out and Tiffany took at happily. They went to the school library, where there is barely people not even the librarian.

“The library?”

“mhmm there’s no one here…I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone enter or get out of here before not even the librarian”

“seriously?”

“mhmm”

Tiffany laughed sincerely for the first time today Taeyeon loved it, hearing Tiffany laugh that way and how beautiful when she smiled. The smile and laugh that was lost.

Still holding hands, Taeyeon dragged Tiffany into the library.

“Tae…Do you think Janhae still likes you…?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to. I love you Mi and that will never ever change…unless…”

Tiffany was shocked and panicked when she heard the word unless.

“Unless what?!”

“-laughs- unless…”

“What?!”

“Unless one of us dies tomorrow”

“Ugh!”

Taeyeon at that moment thought that Tiffany is very cute when she is angry, a normal person would he is crazy for thinking that. He leaned in slowly and looked into her eyes lovingly and said

“ I love you Mi.”

And kissed her passionately and Tiffany responded. It was slowly getting heated, Taeyeon has his hand in Tiffany’s shirt, touching. Until they heard a fake cough from behind them. It was the librarian.

“The library isn’t a place for you students to make out. Please leave this instant if you have business in here other than making out.”

“Yes ma’am”

“Sorry ma’am”

They bolted out of the library.

“And you said no one goes to the library not even the librarian”

“But it’s true!”

“Yeah right~”

Tiffany walked away not waiting for Taeyeon.

“Mi, wait for me!”

Tiffany turned around and merong-ed at Taeyeon.

At that moment everything seemed fine, normal.

 

 

Updated! Minor drama or something will happen even though Janhae says she won't bother them?  suggestions? Comment! :D

and if you guys like Taengsic then read my new fanfic ' You Are My Cure' link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/728471/    :)