Chapter 15

Our Story

Next morning, Jessica woke up, she noticed she was wearing an oversized t-shirt while her seobang is still or preferred shirtless from head to toe. Last night after doing it they were both tired and lied down together. After few minutes, Yuri noticed Jessica fell asleep and decided to cover her with his t-shirt. Before joining his fiancée to dreamland he stared at her smiling happily at the thought of Jessica finally being his. Yes they had done 'it' last night.

 

Jessica decided not to wake her boyfriend and soon-to-be husband up and went downstairs to cook breakfast or at least try to cook breakfast with her oversized t-shirt and , yes, .

 

The maids and workers were given a week holiday as Yuri wanted to have some alone time with Jessica.

 

Jessica cooked pancakes, ham, bacon, and sausages. That was all she cooked although she has been secretly going for cooking classes she feels that her cooking still isn't all that great so she decided to do the easiest of all, pancakes.

 

When she was about to go wake Yuri up, a voice startled her.

 

“Baby!”

 

“ Omg.. Seobang! Don't scare me like that!”

 

As she turn around , she saw him wearing only boxers , she got shy (although she had seen it all last night) and blushed and turned back to what she was doing to avoid being caught blushing by Yuri but it didn't go unnoticed by Yuri .

 

Yuri went nearer to her and hug her from the back and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Let’s just stay home shall we sica-yah?”

 

“Sure seobang~ but let's eat breakfast first”

 

“mm pancakes, ham, sausages  ...Oh! Bacon! Yay~!”

 

“Do you like bacon that much seobang”

 

“Only because you made it”

 

“Seobang~ Shall we watch a movie later?”

 

“Sure any movie you want sicababy~”

 

“But we skipped school yesterday though should we really skip again?”

 

Yes, they had skipped a day of school to plan the proposal.

 

“Of course! I want to spend the days with you not my books yet!”

 

“But we’ll have to go tomorrow though oppa”

 

“Anything princess says”

 

“I love you oppa~”

 

“Love you too sica-yah”

 

Yuri grabbed her face and kissed her irresistible lips once, twice, thrice. Both felt so happy at the moment she didn’t realize there was actually someone looking at them through the window, it was Taeyeon and Tiffany and behind the two there was someone else, although no one had sensed that mysterious someone’s presence.

 

Then, all of a sudden, Yuri felt a presence around them then that was when he realized his best friend was outside and he went to let him in the house, while Jessica was blushing thinking that Taeyeon had saw it and well Tiffany was hiding on the side because she wanted to scare her best friend and miraculously no one knew she was there except Taeng.

 

Then Jessica who fixed herself, went to the door to greet Taeyeon then screamed like a dolphin because Tiffany appeared beside her without getting noticed.

 

“Hwang Mi Young”

 

“kekeke~ should’ve seen your face just now”

 

Tiffany burst in laughter, laughing so hard people how didn’t know what happened will think she has gone crazy.

 

“Seobang!”

 

“Tiffany!”

 

“Mianhae mian! I just wanted to scare her! Sheesh”

 

“-sigh- you knew she would scream and you did it regardless… anyways come in.”

 

“Yuri…”

 

“What?”

 

“I think you’ll need to change?”

 

“huh…? Ehh! Shoot! Be right back!!”

 

Yuri immediately ran upstairs to change and the Taeyeon laughing so hard but the two girls were blushing.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri went talking at another room while Jessica and Tiffany were in another room.

 

~ JeTi’s side~

“Yah!”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Tiffany…you…”

 

“Jess you’re creeping me out. What’s wrong?”

 

“Were you blushing when you saw Yuri topless earlier?”

 

“What? Anyone would though.. those abs…”

 

Jessica smacked Tiffany’s arms.

 

“Yah! Stop thinking about it! Although Taeyeon’s too…”

 

“Yah!!”

 

“See! You felt pissed too!”

 

“Okay okay I understand! I’m sorry! Man…”

 

“hmph!”

 

“Anyways how did last night go? –wiggles eyebrows-“

 

“it- it went fine!”

 

“Sure~ It did~”

 

“Wh-What?!”

 

“Nothing Jess calm down~”

 

‘hmph!”

 

~YulTae’s side~

 

“So Yul did it go well ? or did it go really well ? –wiggles eyebrows-“

 

“ It went well”

 

“ Nothing happened?”

 

“like seriously nothing happened why do you keep asking me this?”

 

Yuri was getting suspicious of why Taeyeon was asking all these questions.

 

“Nah it’s nothing”

“Yah! Tell me!”

 

“It’s nothing!”

 

Yuri got up and head-locked Taeyeon .

 

“Tell me!”

 

“fine fine! We overheard you guys last night!”

 

“Fany and you?”

 

“No..”

 

“huh ? then who?”

 

“Ginger!”

 

“At the middle of the night? Wow taeng”

 

“What ? Fany and Prince was sleeping and so I had to bring ginger along to visit you but instead you both were-“

 

“- got it got it!”

 

“euheuheuheu”
 

“ugh stop laughing! Don’t think you both are not loud too! I could hear it all the way at my room!”

 

“Wow that exaggeration is overboard don’t you think Yul”

 

“Okay okay it was exaggerated but still it was!”

 

“pfft”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Taeng what’s with you today?”

 

“Yul…I have something to tell you…”

 

 

 

It’s shorter than usual yes , I promise next chappie will be longer than this chapter ! I had rushed this chapter ! Anddd it’s decided there will be no ‘n’ in this fic and I think you guys know who ‘n’ is. For Yulsic there will be someone that will create a drama but not too soon . Promise to update soon , a longer chapter shall come soon !