The Slumber Party

Diary of a Boy

Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a toothbrush as the boys arrived at the house. Zitao unloaded his things and set folded up clothes in a corner inside of colorful baskets Kyungsoo kept for anything that was in need of them. "Kyungsoo-yah, I brought something fun~." Luhan chirped. Kyungsoo turned around and his eyes widened impossibly. "Hair dye, hyung?" Luhan just smirked, "That's right, and one of these boxes is yours so take your pick~." Kyungsoo began backing away, "No~ no, no, no. No thank you hyung, my hair is nice the way God made it, I don't need that stuff." With a chuckle, Luhan threw a box at Kyungsoo and told him 'there's no way out of it' so Kyungsoo gave up, knowing that, with Luhan, there really wasn't. The boys when into the Do's large bathroom with some stools and Luhan did all of the work. Luhan even dyed his own hair blonde. Kyungsoo and Zitaos hair were red, Chanyeol was left with dark orange, and Baekhyun was colored blonde - same as Luhan. "OMG Luhan, what did you do to my hair?!" Said Kyungsoo. Baekhyun chuckled, "I think it makes you look hot." Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed but they went back to the way they were just as quickly as they changed, careful to cover up his jealousy. The five boys had a dance party for a while - of course resulting in 345670743859638990345678976543567876&54 lyrics battles between Luhan and Tao - and then, after washing their faces, went to bed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun slept together on the floor while Tao and Luhan cuddled with Kyungsoo in between them on Kyungsoos king sized bed. Sleepy 'goodnights' were exchanged and two small 'I love you's were whispered between two people, nobody else hearing. Within seconds, small snores were heard throughout the room.