Chapter 1 (Part 1); After Two Years (Nothing Has Changed)

Diary of a Boy

(A/N - Sorry for  the short chapter, but I know myself to discontinue projects so I wanted to get a headstart and give myself a prompt^^; ENJOY <3)

Chapter 1 (Part 1)

After Two Years (Nothing Has Changed)

Kyungsoo can feel it; the adrenaline; the anticipation, rushing through his veins.

 

"Oh my God! Thank you for bringing my friends back home for the school year!" He truly was grateful; for he hadn't seen his two Chinese besties for nearly two years.

He's waiting for them to arrive outside the airport but got bored after a half hour. To keep himself patient, he took out his phone and blew up his parents' internet bill with useless stuff that shouldn't even be aloud on the internet because of it's stupidity. Now, after another hour and a half of slurping melted ice and killing his phone (he left his phone charger at home), he is just too happy to be mad at them for being late.

It's been two hours and they've yet to arrive.

 


 

"Luhannie~!"

The Chinese international student, Lu Han, looked back from the automatic sliding doors and was met with one of the gorgeous bright smiles he'd been missing since the last time he'd left that very same airport two school years prior.

The raven-haired boy was in tears despite the happy crescent moons adorning the are above his cheekbones - the ones that beg for compliments.

"Huang Zitao," Luhan started, feigning a sweet, loving tone; much like a mother, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I have waiting here for almost an hour!" Luhan didn't even notice the surprised stares coming from the crowd around them. They probably just weren't expecting such a harsh tone from such a seemingly delicate young boy.

At that, the boy named Zitao cowered, bowing frantically and apologizing, "I'm sorry, gege! But if it helps, I was at the gift shop and I bought some candy for the five of us to share!" but Luhan wasn't budging, "Or... You could have all of it....?" That did the trick, because Luhan held out his hands expectantly.

Tao sighed and unhooked the backpack from his shoulders to pull out a 3-pound bag of assorted candies.

Luhan's eyes caught sight of the bag and, to put it simply, he flipped. "OHMYGODLOOKATALLOFTHATCANDY!!!!!!!!!!~" He took hold of the bag and kissed the taller's cheeks in before hugging the boy's chest and muttering a shy thanks.

"Luhan.... You like sweets too much.." but he was immediately slapped but a scowling Luhan, "OW! What was that for?!"

But Luhan just smiled and said: "You can never have too much candy." Ending the sentence with a wink, Luhan pulled Tao along toward the entrance to go greet they're long-term best friend.

 

(A/N - Again, I'm really sorry about the short chapter but this is more of a forward than a first chapter. But that is the reason for my marking of the title Part 1; the next chapter will be about the same length - really short >.< But other than that, I hope you guys like it <33)

PS. I am looking for an editor to edit my future chapters. I have a person in mind, but if she doesn't want to or doesn't have time, I'll need a new one~ *^^* I'll ask her first, and if she says no, this story will be in need for an editor and I need someone who is willing!)