Ruckus

Head Over Heels
Please log in to read the full chapter

I panted and felt a piercing pain in the area of my belly, that jump from the chair was too sudden for my body to handle. But all I wanted to is to get her away from the door. However it was too late...Like in slow motion, she pushed down the handle and opened the door. And all I was able to do was to let her do so.

 

Your POV

"Oh, unnie, hel-" you were about to greet your supposed unnie, but you immediately stopped and stared at the figure standing in front of you. Your heartbeat increased and you froze on your spot, your eyes filled with fear. The hands of yours started trembling as well as your legs. You mentally shouted to step away from the door, but you couldn't make your body to do so.

The man in front of you, whose face was covered with a hood, raised his arm with the baseball bat and walked up to you. You who still was in a trance were able to shift back with widened eyes. The man pushed the door open and stepped in, still remaining in that threatening pose. Out of fear and angst you tightly closed your eyes while your body stiffened. You didn't know what happened then, but a force pulled you back and made you stumble.

 

Jiho's POV

Luckily I could pull her back and I stood before her, covering her. She was considerably in fear. Understandable, after all that happened not even a day ago. I slowly backed away, with my arm protectively spread out, not letting my eyes off the figure. Unexpectedly the man took off his hood, revealing his face.

And what I saw wasn't nice at all.

 

Author's POV

"YOU LITTLE ! WHAT DID I SAY HUH?! I WILL COME AND FIND YOU THEN KILL YOU SO HARD SO THAT YOU WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

Mirae screamed and tightly on to Jiho who still remained in that covering pose.

Then the man drew out a toy hammer (Weekly idol) and started to beat Jiho up with it. While the man was hitting him, Jiho crossed his arms over his head to prevent getting a concussion or else. 

"ow, ow, Ow, OW OW!!" Jiho yelled while trying to escape the hits. "I told you!! Who do you think you are, getting me out of my apartment and searching for you all day?!" the man snapped back not stopping to hit him. "I'M SORRY OKAY! NOW STOP!" the beaten up yelled while hopping into the kitchen. 

Mirae was now shocked and confused, not grasping the situation at all and was pulled back and forth while the two guys played tag. But since the man didn't seem dangerous, her mind calmed down and she wasn't in alert mode anymore. The two guys continued their chasey in the kitchen, around the table to be exact. "COME HERE!!" the unknown guy roared, really annoyed and furious. "Like I would!" Jiho responded. While he and the other one were moving the table, they knocked down a glass, some chairs and a few ingredients for her porridge.

 

 

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IN AN INSTANT!!!"

 

They both did as they were told to and looked at Mirae whose face was red out of rage. 

"WHO ARE YOU TO SNOW INTO MY HOUSE AND DEVASTATE MY KITCHEN?!" she snapped at the guy with a killer glare, who was staring at her.

The three of them stood there not saying anything. Jiho, whose eyes were shifting back and forth to Mirae and the guy. The guy staring at her and a furious Mir

Please log in to read the full chapter