Rescued

Head Over Heels
Please log in to read the full chapter

The boy closed his eyes. You who was watching him in tears widened your eyes in panic and shock. Slowly you got near him, afraid to see him dead. It would be your fault if he died, just because of your naivety, listening to him. Your body was trembling as you approached him, staring at his face, refusing to accept that you might be a murderer.

But before you could break down, someone kept ringing the doorbell. Your brain didn't get what was going on but your body automatically moved to the door and you opened it. Your very worried unnie with a huge trunk stood in front of you and immediately got in as soon as you opened the door. Not recognizing her in your shock you stared at her for a while and followed her into the living room where she headed to. When she asked you what happened you finally realized it was your doctor unnie, you desperately waited for. Breaking out in tears again you sobbed in relief "Unnie! Unnie....unnie.." She kneeled down in front of the boy while asking you questions. "What have you done already?" she asked you hurriedly and you responded with "cleaned wound with water and then pressure bandage around" "Okay, okay....you did great for doing so.....now, can you please leave? I have to concentrate, sweetie." she ordered while examining him and taking out things from her trunk.

You gratefully obeyed and went into the kitchen as you hadn't any energy nor the nerves to handle the situation anymore. Inside it your legs gave up and you fell on the floor without the strength to even get up. After a few failed attempts to stand up you gave up and rested on the floor. Eventually you closed your eyes, falling to sleep.

You awoke with a start(?) and realized you've been sweating a lot in your sleep. Almost immediately you kicked away your blanket and rushed to the living room. But to your surprise nobody was there. "Was that a dream?" you mumbled in confusion and headed to the kitchen. "You awake already?" Startled, you screamed as you saw your unnie sitting on a chair while drinking coffee. She looked exhausted and worn out what made you realize that it wasn't a dream, it was real. With a very worried face you asked "How is he?" and waited for her to answer.

-Silence-

"Unnie...don't tell me.."

"He is in a

Please log in to read the full chapter