Getting to know

Head Over Heels
Please log in to read the full chapter

You slowly and quietly opened the door to prevent waking him up. He was lying in bed, covered with a fleecy blanket and fast asleep. You were tapping to the chair near the plain table and placed it next to the bed. Then you sat down and looked at the sleeping figure while holding your breath. It was good to know that he was breathing evenly and also moving a bit. A sign that he was getting better. Because you wanted to get a closer look to his face, you leaned forward in your chair and remained in that pose for ages.

"Am I that handsome?" 

"OH MAI GOOOOHHHD!!!" you shrieked and fell down the chair as he opened his eyes, smirking. Obviously frightened you looked at him  with widened eyes while shifting a bit away. "Wha- you- I thought- wha" was all you could stammer. "So I am" he grinned and propped himself up. "Huh?" you uttered in confusion. "So I am handsome" he repeated himself and laughed. 

It took you a little to understand what he said. "You and handsome? Keep on dreaming!" you scoffed slightly angry that he startled you. "Besides, aren't you supposed to be in anesthesia for the next hours?" "I am supposed to be" he smirked and stood up with a "I'm hungry!"

"Whoa! Hold your horses! Could you please explain why you've been walking around half-dead with that big wound? And who did that or rather what did you do?" you questioned him. "Why should I tell you?" he responded a bit harsher than intended. "Um, excuse me but I saved your life? I have the right to know!"

Jiho's POV

*That's an argument...but is it alright to tell her? What if she does something dumb and these men will get me?* "But I don't want to" I said and walked to the door. She then ran to the door and spread out her arms, hindering me from going through. "Aren't you a bit thankful? Without me and my unnie you'd be dead right now! Don't you think you should tell me?!" she then yelled and looked up to me. I sighed and tried to move her away, but she stood there stubbornly not wanting to give up. "Look..it is better for me and you if you don't know. Besides I'm hungry so move!" I persuaded her. "I don't care! I won't tell anyone!" she said.

A bit annoyed I shoved her lightly and she stumbled a bit, but got back and blocked the door once again before I could open it. "I will do anything you want! You could just tell me what I mustn't do and both of us are fine!" she insist

Please log in to read the full chapter