2

Loyally Yours

2


She must confess, D did a good job on getting me into SM Entertainment. But, Haneul have to be EXO manager’s assistant. If she can take care of Brownie for a day, what is it so hard in handling 12 men?

 

That aside, at least she can get close to Chanyeol. I’ll just do my job and keep him in my sight.

 

“You must be Haneul,” one of EXO’s manager greets her. “I’m Lee Sunghwan.” We shake hands.

 

Sunghwan showed Haneul around the company and she met some of well-known artist while on the tour. He gave Haneul few tips of do’s and don’ts while being an employee around here. She listened carefully on what he’s saying and made sure she remember the place well, he also told Haneul to call him ‘oppa’ or ‘sunbaenim’.

 

“Smile,” he added. “Always smile when you meet anyone here, especially to the other artists and the authorities.”

 

Haneul nods in response.

 

“So, are you an EXO fan?”

 

“I like all their song,” She half-lied. “But I don’t know much about them to be honest.”

 

“I see….” Sunghwan said while thinking another question. “Why did you decide on becoming my assistant? You know taking care of twelve boys is very handful.”

 

“I need a job ASAP to pay for my college fees.” Good thing she prepared for this kind of questions. “And they are not little kids anymore, right? I bet at least they do what they are told to do.”

 

“True. But…you promise not to leak any information about EXO or this company?”

 

“I signed the contract sunbaenim, so you don’t have to worry about anything.”

 

Sunghwan chuckled. “How old are you?”

Guess he didn’t read her portfolio. “21.”

 

“2NE1?” she can see that he tried to crack a joke and if he is, it’s not even funny. “You know Chanyeol is a fan of theirs?”

 

'No. I think I missed that information.' Haneul likes 2NE1. If she could make an accurate guess, Chanyeol must be a fan of CL.

 

“He’s a big fan of Dara…”

 

'Shoot,'  she thought. 'Okay, noted.' 

 

“Ready to meet the boys?” he asked.

 

 “Yes.”

 

 

Chanyeol couldn’t believe his eyes. There she is. The girl who always appears then disappears from his sight is now standing in front of him in the dance practise room. He didn’t pay to his manager’s announcement, he just stares at her.

 

“Hyung, stop staring,” Kai whispered.

 

“Huh? What?” he snapped back to reality.

 

Kai can only shake his head dismissively. “Stop staring at her. It’s obvious.”

 

Haneul can feel Chanyeol’s eyes are on her and she manage to ignore him. She introduces herself to all EXO members. “My name is Im Haneul. From today onwards, I’ll be Sunghwan-sunbae’s assistant while he's away and I’ll make sure to do my best on my work.”

Sunghwan will be leaving for two months due to health issues and that is why he need someone else to replace him eventhough there are 5 other managers could fill in for him.

 

The others welcome her and Baekhyun surprises her with a question she haven’t prepared for. “Can you tell our names?”

 

“Why did you ask that? Of course she knows,” Kyungsoo scolded Baekhyun.

 

“This is just a first test for her. See if she really fits to be hyung's assistant.”

 

 

Everyone look at her expectantly. Haneul’s palms beginning to sweat. The only person she knows is Chanyeol. During her spy on EXO, her focus is mainly on him and not the others. She gave others numbers as their names.

 

She swallowed her saliva and began to point each member. “Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kris, Chanyeol, Lay, D.O, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen.”

 

Now the room filled with disbelief expression.

 

They couldn’t believe she had their names wrong except Chanyeol. She mixed up Sehun with Kris, and mistaken Kyungsoo with Suho and Lay with Luhan and so on.

 

“Hyung, is she for real?” Baekhyun asked their manager.

‘I guess she was telling the truth.’ Sunghwan facepalmed

 

Haneul, on the other hand smile triumphantly, even though she knows that 99.9% of her answers are wrong.


 

Okay. 2nd chapter is done!

So yeah, this is basically Haneul manage to get into SM and are you ready for next chapter?

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!