1

Loyally Yours

1

 

 

 


Chanyeol keeps eyeing on the girl at the very back of the crowd. He had notice her presence in the last three events. She was there during fan-signing event but never bother to come up front to get any of the members autographs. She was there again during their performance in Inkigayo, Music Bank but she never blends with the crowds and cheer for EXO.

She seems cautious and distant.

"Who are you looking at?" Suho asked, calling Chanyeol from his reverie.

"Hyung, did you notice that girl recently?" Chanyeol silently pointed to the young woman with straight hair who seems to be cautious of her surrounding.

Suho followed Chanyeol's finger and look at the person he pointed to. After staring at her for a while, he shakes his head. "No. Why?"

"I swear hyung, she always attend to our every concerts and events."

"Oh?"

"Hyung, I'm serious. She doesn't bother to get our autographs or taking pictures of us. Every fans  would do that."

Suho shrugs. "Maybe she's not like the other fan? Now stop dilly-dallying, we need to get into the van."

"But - " Chanyeol glance back to the girl and unfortunately she's not there anymore.

The EXO-K leader sighs, taking Chanyeol's arm then drag the taller member to the van.

Haneul lays her back onto her mattress after such a long day. Her cellphone beeps a few times and she silently groans, 'This better be important.'

"Hello?" she answered without looking the caller's ID.

"Want to hear good news or bad news first?" said a male's voice.

The question makes Haneul perked up. She quickly change her position, now she is sitting at the edge of the bed. "What do you got?"

"Good or bad first?" he asked impatiently.

"Bad." She rather hearing the worst first.

"They're here."

Haneul's eyes widened. "What? How?"

"I haven't investigate it yet but Brownie can sense their presence."

"That ugly beast? Can you even trust it?" It's nauseating everytime Haneul remembers that vermin.

"Don't call it ugly," he snapped. "And yes, he may be old but his sense still works like a brand new car!"

Haneul rolled her eyes. "And the good news..."

"The good news is that I finally got my driving license!" He exclaimed proudly.

"It's about time," she mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing," she replied innocently. "So where are they now?"

"Seoul."

Haneul rubs her temple. "I need to keep an extra close eye on him from now on." She went to her study desk and turn on her laptop.

"But you always watch over him."

"I know."

All of EXO members popped out on Haneul's screen. She didn't bother about the rest of the EXO except for Chanyeol. Haneul felt relief after knowing that Chanyeol has return to the dorm safely. Yes, she put a bug into EXO's dorm and good thing no one noticed it so far. Besides, she have no interest of the group. "I need to be by his side from now on."

"Like how? Be his nanny? Personal bodyguard? Manager?"

"Any one of those except the first one. I won't even bother on helping out his laundry."

"I'm on it."

"And I don't want anyone ending up dead!" She gave him an advance warning.

Her accomplice simply scoffed. "My dear, I would never kill anyone."


 

Well the first chapter is done!

I'm sorry if there's no much of Chanyeol's scene in this chapter or other EXO members.

Thank you for reading! :D