chapter 6

Can't escape that easily

Lexi turned her head to the right than opened her eyes and found sehun staring at her smiling than he hugged her.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I am here to support my wife. My loving and darling wife." He said and unwrapped his hands from her body.

"Did you do something bad?"

"Hahahaahha! No. I'm just showing my love." Sehun said and squeezed lexi's right hand tighter.

"Thank you for coming." Lexi said with a smile.

"Anything for my beautiful wife."

"You know...the song say's something that I have always wanted to say to you." Lexi said. Sehun stared at her confused and she smiled than told him.

"It says I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie."

"Why lexi?"

"Because...this is more than a abusive relationship. It's a healthy realtionship."

"Lexi, i'm hurting you! How is that healthy?"

"I'm still alive right? God wants me alive because he knows you can't survive without me."

"Lexi, your talking non sense." Sehun told her.

"No I'm not. I love the way you touch me, I love the words you say to me."

"I DO NOTHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD! I MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" He yelled.

"That's what I love. Also, it said in the song that "you feed me fables from your empty hands, use violent words and empty threats." You make me who I am right now."

"How?"

"You have made me stronger. You have made me believe that I can face anything if I put my mind to it. If I can survive you and your filthy ways, than I will be able to survive anything. You may say you love me, but your lying. A person like you could never love a normal girl like me. So that is why I love your lies. I love the way you lie because you make it so real but it's always fake in the end so when I get broken, I am a new butterfly again."

"But I really do love you."

"Show me it." Lexi said.

"I will show you right here and right now." Sehun said and got on top of lexi and started kissing her passionatly. Lexi kissed back and sehun kissed lexi like a feather cause she was injured.

"I love you Lexi. I really do. I am gonna continue this when your all better alright? Until than" Sehun said and sat next to her on the bed.

"Until than what?" Lexi asked looking at him.

"Until than, I will give you fluffy and passionate kisses on your lips only." Sehun told her. Lexi smiled and blushed than buried her face into sehun's chest once again and sehun hugged her ever so gently and whispered into her ear.

"I love you more than bubble tea."

......

Authors Note: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHA! he loves lexi more than he loves bubble tea! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! I hope you guys will enjoy these fluffy chapters! For all the readers out there who like rough and mean sehun than he will still be in here just...it's close to christmas and christmas is supposed to be happy so I am trying to make this story happy but after christmas that is when all the abuse comes in. ^_^ Right now, there is much fluff but also there will be a few hits here and there. Thank you for subscribing! I'm glad to know this story is liked a lot! And thanks for another upvote!

-sehun-ssi XOXO <3