chapter 15

Can't escape that easily
Lexi knocked furiously on linda's front door and the door opened showing a scared linda. "Omo! What happened to you?" Linda asked letting her in. "I'm...freaking pissed." Lexi answered. Linda sighed and closed the door than Kai came down and when he saw lexi he smiled. "Hi Lexi." Kai greeted and sat down on the gold couch right across from her. Lexi smiled and sighed. "Lexi, is it sehun again?" Linda asked taking a seat next to her husband. "BINGO!" "Look...I know what your going through but in time, you will love him once again." Linda said assuringly. I looked at her than smiled. "Kai, can I please stay over? Like...stay here?" Lexi asked him. "All our rooms are taken up. You have to go somewhere else. I feel for ya but you need to be a mature women and stop acting like a wuss and face him!" Kai said. Linda slapped his arm and kai slapped linda's arm back. "We are very sorry for your...misfortunes honey but I have to agree with Kai...you need to confront him." Linda said. "What? I am not going back there." Lexi retorted. "You can fight pretty well. Now where is your baby?" Kai asked. "In the nursery, why?" Lexi said. "Where's sehun?" Linda asked sipping her coffee. "The nursery." Lexi answered. "What's wrong with that equation?" Linda asked. Lexi thought about it and her jaw dropped. "He's gonna take my baby!" I yelled out. Kai and Linda smirked. "Go save him." Kai said wrapping his arm around linda's waist. Lexi nodded her head and ran out the door and into her car. *dont you dare touch a single hair on my baby Oh Sehun!!!* Lexi mentally screamed.