chapter 7

Can't escape that easily

Sehun came in lexi's hospital room with 12 dozen roses in his hands and he was smiling. Lexi put down her magazine she was reading and smiled seeing her happy and loving husband once again. He walked over to her, sat down on the small chair and set the flowers down on a desk near the bed and kissed lexi's cheek.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing good. Better now that you are here." She said. Sehun blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"Heheheehhe! Your acting like a school girl. Wanna sit by me?"

"No i'm good. Well, no not right now. Oh by the way, you have guests." Sehun told her.

"Guests?"

"Yeah. 11 of my guy friends and Linda." Lexi shot up straight in her bed and looked at sehun.

"LINDA?!"

"Yes...?"

"Omg! Yay! I love that women!"

"I thought you were straight." Sehun said dissapointed. Lexi wacked him upside the head and giggled.

"Of course I'm straight stupid." Sehun held the back of his head.

"Yah! You hit hard!"

"Hahahaahaahha! My time to hit you!" Lexi said and pinched sehun's cheek really hard.

"Ah! yah! Lexi! Aigoo that hurts! AISH!" Sehun yelled. Sehun grabbed lexi's wrist and crashed his lips onto hers. Lexi laughed through the kiss and pushed sehun away.

"I get it! You don't want me to hurt you anymore."

"Yes. Your pinching really hurts."

"Now you know how I feel when you hurt me to the extreme! First abuse, second , what's next?! Whips and chains in bed?!" She screamed at him.

"I know people who provide that for . We can use the whips and chains for you." Sehun said thinking. Lexi gasped and grabbed his ear.

"Yah! You listen close, and listen well! I will never have with you again in my life!"

"You enjoyed it."

"No I did not! I hate unwanted and forced ."

"Hahahaahahha! You enjoyed it~~~~~~~~!" He chirped and kissed lexi on the lips. Linda and the boys came in with huge smiles plastered onto their faces and linda squealed while jumping seeing sehun and lexi kiss. Lexi jumped and looked in front of her and screamed.

"LINDA!"

"LEXI!" Linda excitedly ran over to lexi and bear hugged her.

"Did sehun cause you like this?!"

"Hahaahaaha! No, the air hahaahaaha!"

"Hahahaahahaaha!" Linda and Lexi were to busy talking to notice the others while sehun and kai were talking amongst themselfs.

"Your wife is pretty." Kai said.

"Yeah I know. That's why I picked her." Sehun said.

"You don't like her only for her looks right?" Kai asked.

"No. I like her personality, but mostly body. Why did you think I wanted to have with her right there and now?" Sehun said.

"Hm.....why did she jump?" Kai asked staring now at his wife.

"I don't know. I will figure out though."

"What if she jumped because of you?" Sehun turned to his best friend and gave him a "wtf" look.

"Your wrong. 100% wrong. She wouldn't jump because of me."

"I hope your right, cause if your not and I was...than I know your wife better than you and I just met her. That is poor maknae."

"Shut up and go to Kyungsoo."

"Hahahaahaha! I'm straight, I have a wife." Kai laughed.

"Hm...sure~~~~~! Keep thinking that."

"I do have a wife!"

"Hahaahahaahaha! You can be bi-ual."

"Um..................................................."

"Knew it sunny boy~~~" Sehun sang.

"Nah! I'm straight." Sehun chuckled and than looked at his wife admiring her features.

{Lexi and Linda's conversation}

"Why did he do this to you?" Linda asked her.

"I...I jumped for another reason." Lexi said.

"What reason? You seem perfectly fine in life, the only reason why you jumped is because of sehun."

"Ok! You got me..." Linda did a victorious smile and lexi's cheek.

"Why?"

"I don't want to live with him. He abuses me, me, cusses at me and...that's all. But it still hurts." Lexi said tearing up.

"Don't cry. Your stronger than that!" Linda comforted.

"But that's the thing, sehun makes me stronger."

"That's good."

"It is...and I love him."

"I knew you would come around with him. Alright, why do you love him?"

"He tries to be nice to me, says I love you all the time to me, kisses me, hugs me, comforts me, tells me cheesy stuff, makes me blush, makes me smile more than anyone. We even have a song dedicated to us called "Love the way you lie" By Rihanna ft. Eminem." Lexi said with a sly smile.

"Heheeheheh! I knew you would! That is how I started to love kai. He showed me affection, he showed me his love and he showed me that he really cared for me. I love him for that." Linda said.

"I also love the way he lies."

"That's impossible." Linda said in disbelief.

"It's possible umma."

"Well...if he makes you happy, I'm happy too. Now, when is the wedding?" Lexi laughed along with linda and hugged her.

"Thank you so much! I'm glad I have a friend in my situation."

"I'm not in that bad of a situation unlike you. I have a more gentle guy, while you have the rough, immature kid one."

"Hehehehehe! Good thing I love him!"

"Yes, it's a good thing you two love each other."

......