chapter 5

Can't escape that easily

"Oppa!" Lexi called for sehun who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What?"

"I need you to help me."

"Help you with what?" Sehun asked and got off the couch and walked over to her.

"This song. It's called Love The Way You Lie." She said. Sehun took the papers from her and scanned the words over than set it back down. 

"Let's try this." He said. Lexi beamed with happiness and started reading the lyrics before she started singing.

"On the first page of our story the future seemed so bright and this thing turned out so evil i dont know why im still surprised even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes but you will always be my hero even though you lost your mind. just gonna stand there and watch me burn well thats alright because i like the way it hurts just gonna stand there and hear me cry but thats alright because i love the way you lie. theres gravel in our voices glasses shattered from the fight and this tug of war you'll always win even when im right cause you feed me fables from your hand with violent words and empty threats and its sick how all these battles are what keeps me satisfied. just gonna stand there and watch me burn but thats alright because I like the way its hurts just gonna stand there and hear me cry but thats alright because i love the way you lie. so maybe im a masochist i try to run but i dont wanna ever leave till the walls are going up in smoke with all our memories."  Lexi said.

"It's morning you wake a sunray hits your face smeaered make-up as we lay in the wake of destruction. Hush baby, speak softly, tell me your awfully sorry that you pushed me into the coffee table last night, so I can push you off me! Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me run out of the room and i'll follow you like a lost puppy. Baeby, without you, i'm nothing, i'm so lost, hug me, than tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me. Than after that, shove me in the aftermath of the destructive path that were on two physcopaths but we know that no matter how many knifes we put into each others backs, that we'll have each others backs cause were that lucky! Together we move mountains, let's not make mountains out of molehills, you hit me twice but who's countin? I may have hit you three times, i'm startin to lose count but together, we'll love forever we found the youth fountain! Our love is crazy, were nuts but I refuse counsellin'. This house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two-thousand square feet of it to the ground aint you can do about it! Cause with you, i'm in my ing mind, without you i'm out of it!" Sehun said.

"It than repeats. Do you know what this song represents?" Lexi asked sehun.

"Yeah..."

"It's represents our relationship. The whole rap verse you just said  describes me and your pain. This...this song is us." Lexi said.

"Yeah...it is." Lexi got up off the seat and headed upstairs into the bedroom. Sehun looked over the song and sighed than went upstairs with his wife.

......

Knock Knock

Sehun twisted the door knob and looked inside the room finding Lexi on the balcony about to jump. Sehun's eyes widened and he ran to the front porch door and when she jumped sehun came in time to grab her shirt. He than heard crying and he used all his strength to pull her up but sehun's grip was getting weak and lexi fell to her death. Sehun ran downstairs and out the door with god speed and looked all over for his wife but she wasn't on the floor, instead she was on sehun's now crushed mustang with blood coming out of her head, glass stuck in her arms and her arms, legs and neck was bleeding. 

"LEXI!" He yelled and ran over to her lifting her up bridal style and brought her into the house than layed her gently down on the couch and called all his friends over and than the ambulance and police. Sehun hung up the phone and ran up to lexi and squatted down holding her hand and than kissing her hand multiple times with his tears getting on her hand than streaming down her arms like a river.

"Your getting help alright? Oppa already called everyone. Please don't die on me! Remember in the rap verse it said "with you im in my ing mind, but without you i'm out of it. I'm not in my right mind without you! I am more sick and twisted than I am with you! Don't leave stupid! Don't leave me! I love you and you know that. I'm sorry I did everything to you! I'm sorry I'm exsisting in your life but please, don't die on me because I can't bare to lose you! Don't leave me!" Sehun begged and cried waiting for the ambulance to come and his friends.

......

Authors Note: That song "Love the way you lie" is by Rihanna ft. Eminem. I chose this song because it is talking about abusive relationship between one another and saying how they still love each other after all the they went through. Fight, making up, more fights this is an agressive song but a meaningful one at that. Sehun basically explained everything in rap verse and so did Lexi. Sehun may have hit her many times but who's counting? Lexi loves the way he lies. He is on the right track with lexi in his life and lexi is satisfied with the fights they have. It's abusive love, that's the word.

They love each other no matter how many fights they get into. They always make-up in the end. Basically, that song, is sehun's and lexi's song. It represents them in so many ways, just read over the lyrics and let them sink into your mind so you can find the true meaning in it. Yes, I did make lexi commit suicide but she was partly saved since she landed on the car. You will find out why she did that in the next chapter. I sense fluff coming along! Was there fluff in this chapter? Or mostly angst? And please people, don't commit suicide. It's stupid and worthless. Don't risk ending your life, you can grow up to be more stronger and better. You will rise above all situations cause your past is what makes you who you are today. Strong, brave, nicer than ever and that you are a trooper and fighter. If you have any problems like that, talk to me or get some help. Just because other people are doing it does NOT make it right for you to do it. 

-sehun-ssi XOXO <3