Chapter 9

I Love You... Final ANSWER

-FLASH BACK-

 “Where is your car key?” Uee ask.

“On my jacket beside you. Why?” Chansung asked Uee grab his jacket and search of the key “yah! What are you doing?” Chansung ask. But Uee ignore him and go outside. Uee search something on the car and she saw the tab necklace of Fei.

“Fei was here. He is really with him” Uee mouthed angrily. Uee knows the story of the tab since Chansung tell her about Fei a lot. It’s the tab that Fei would give to Chansung if she is ready to accept Chansung’s love. “She did give this to Chansung” Uee said while her tears down on her cheeks without knowing it.

Uee drive Chansung car and park it in front of Fei’s bar. She keeps on pressing the horn until Fei came out of the bar and knock on window. Uee came out from the other side of the car.

“Why are you here?” Fei ask with a shock face

“Why are you shock because I’m here and it’s not my boyfriend?” Uee ask

“Your drunk and I don’t want to talk to you. Come back when you are in yourself” Fei said and walk away but Uee run and pull her hair.

“Don’t you ever turn your back on me” Uee said

“yah!” Fei said and push Uee.

“You are a boyfriend stealer. You are trying to steal my boyfriend” Uee said and attemps to pull Fei’s hair but Fei push her hard and Uee falls on the ground

“What me? I am the one who steal now? Look who is talking Uee?” Fei said

“He is mine now” Uee said and attempting to stand up. Fei get angry she close her hands and take a deep breath to calm herself.

“Really? If it’s he really yours, then why he keep on chasing me? If he loves you why he is not contented to you?” Fei said and crosses her arms. “Or maybe it’s your punishment because you are obsess little brat. He was mine before you and even if you are together, he will be mine and that means forever.” Fei said and walk away Uee grab stone and throw it to Fei. Fei didn’t avoid it and hit her head. She feel dizzy and try to walk but suddenly a car pass on her and hits her. Two of the employee saw Fei get hit by the car and they wasn’t able to get the license number of the car.

“Palli get the car we have to send her to the hospital.” The employee said. Uee is a bit of shock and she drive home without saying word. She just hug Chansung and return the car key.

-END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Oppa please forgive me I’m really sorry it wasn’t my intension to hit her” Uee said “Please don’t leave me” Uee said and cries harder. Chansung hug her tightly.

“I will be on your side till the end since I promise you” Chansung said

“Thank you oppa” Uee said and tries to kiss Chansung but Chansung avoided it.

“Uee” he mouthed with seriousness. “The reviewer…” Chansung said Uee pulled away from the hug. “Did Fei…” Chansung continue.

“Oppa” Uee suddenly cut his words and her tears fall down on her cheeks.

“I’m confused now and I don’t know who I should believe. I’m forcing myself to believe you. But someone won’t lie to me and make some story just to ruin what we have now.” Chansung said. “Did she really give you the reviewer?”

“Oppa, I’m so sorry I lied.” Uee said “When you ask if I’m the one that who made that. I didn’t say yes… Fei told me that I should keep it secret.. I grab the opportunity just to be with you. I’m thankful who ever give it to me. But I suddenly her picture on your room and found out that she is the one you love.” Uee said while crying. Chansung stand up and walking.

“Oppa please don’t leave me.” Uee said and hug him from back

“Just leave me alone.” Chansung said

“You promise me that you will be on my side till the end.” Uee said

“I’ll be on your side but let’s have some space between us…” Chansung said and close his hands tightly “Let’s break up” He continue and lock his self on the room.

 

Min Jia and Suzy are on Fei’s room. Fei was sleeping deeply suddenly Nichkhun, Junho, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon came.

“How was the investigation?” Min ask

“The police already have the CCTV that we found.” Junho said

“What happened?” Jia ask

“Let’s just wait for it” Nichkhun said.

“No tell us about it oppa, Is it Uee?” Suzy ask

“You should sleep now I’ll take care of Fei” Nichkhun said. “Taecyeon take care of Jia and Suzy” Nichkhun said. “Wooyoung just go to the police station.” Nichkhun command.

“But oppa tell us what happened” Jia ask.

“Just go I’ll take care of you all now. I promise Junsu to take care of you” Nichkhun said.

“Okay oppa just call us if you have problem here” Jia said.

 Nichkhun sit beside Fei and touches her hand. “Fei, You been a good sister to my sister Jia and to the other girls.” Nichkhun started. “You suffered from lots of things. And until now you are suffering for it. I promise you after this you will be fine and you will be happy.” Nichkhun said

“N-Nichkhun” Fei whispered.

“Wae?” Nichkhun ask

“You are so dramatic” Fei said and smile at him.

“I guess you don’t have amnesia now.” Nichkhun said and Fei just laugh.

“Nichkhun did Junsu really mad at me?” Fei ask

“Well I don’t know but you should sleep now.” Nichkhun said. But He was listening to Chansung and Junsu conversation. He was there hiding from Chansung. Nichkhun is asking for Junsu help on how to investigate a crime.

“Can you help me I want my memory back” Fei said

“I will but now you have to sleep to gain more strength.” Nichkhun said.

“Thank you for being the best brother to me.” Fei said before closing her eyes.

While Fei is sleeping Nichkhun go out and eat. While walking to Fei’s room he noticed someone is following him.

OMG another stalker” Nichkhun said and walk faster. Nichkhun hides and look at who will show up. Nichkhun wait until someone came. The girl suddenly stop and look around. Nichkhun just see her back and her body has a beautiful curves and his heartbeat, beats faster.

“I loss him again” the girl said and turn her back but he saw Nichkhun. He was waving and smiling. It was Tiffany, she was shock and out balance but Nichkhun catch her.

“Are you okay?” Nichkhun ask while looking at Tiffany face.

Tiffany just nod “Can we stand up now?” Tiffany ask

“Oh sorry” Nichkhun said and immediately stand up. “why are you here?” Nichkhun ask

“I just have checkup” Tifanny said

“Why, are you sick?” Nichkhun ask again

“Oh no I mean general check-up. You why are you here?” Tiffany ask.

“My friend is here she was hit by a car last day.” Nickhun said

“She’s a friend or girlfriend?” Tiffany ask

“A friend” Nichkhun said laugh a bit.

“Oh” Tiffany reacted and eye smile at Nichkhun

“You want to see her?” Nichkhun ask

“Maybe I would disturb her” Tiffany said

“It’s okay she is sleeping now” Nichkhun said

They walk and go to Fei’s room. Fei was still sleeping. When Tiffany finally saw who is lying on bed she was shock.

“Oh my gosh!” Tiffany reacted.

“You know her?” Nichkhun ask.

“Not really but I always go to her bar. I was her during the accident.” Tiffany said.  “She saw arguing with other girl and that girl picks stone and hit her head.” Tiffany said “I thought I was just dreaming because I’m so drunk during that time.”

“Did you see the car pass on her.”

“It’s a black car but I didn’t get the plate number.” Tiffany said.

“That’s the sad we know who hit her head but no one knows who is in that car.” Nichkhun said. “Oh wait” Nichkhun said and immediately he call Junsu on phone.   “Junsu I found someone that saw Fei’s Accident” Nichkhun said

“That’s good where’s that person.” Junsu ask

“She’s my friend.” Nichkhun said and look at Tiffany.

“Bring it to me tomorrow” Junsu said and hung up.

“You can help us right?” Nichkhun ask Tiffany… Tiffany just nod.

Jia was busy on her work she was on her deadline… Fei understand it since she knows the Jia is concentrating on her own design. Jia was wearing summer shirt sando and short pants… she was busy and her other staffs when Taecyeon came.

“Have you eaten?” Taecyeon ask.

“We are in rush I have to be on deadline” Jia said and focusing on her sewing machine… “Can you help me?” Jia ask

“How can I help my future wife?” Taecyeon ask Jia suddenly stop and glare on him. “I was joking, don’t be serious okay.” Taecyeon said

“Wear this so I can finish it now.” Jia said and give him cloths. Taecyeon follow her Jia just put pin as mark on the clothes. “Take it off now” Jia said and concentrate on her work again.

“You’re still cute even if you look so tired.” Taecyeon said.

“Stop it you are not helping me” Jia said…

“Okay I will be here I won’t bother you know” Taecyeon said.

After the day 6 out of 12 sets of clothes done.. Jia was so tired but she forced herself to work. Her staffs left already Jia and Taecyeon is the only person on Jia’s shop.

“If you are tired you can go home now” Jia said

“No I will wait you until you finish. I want to eat with you” Taecyeon said.

“No I won’t eat maybe I will sleep here.” Jia said while cutting some textile cloth, so her stuff can start working when they arrive tomorrow.

“Jia, can you please stop acting cold. I’ve been trying hard to make you smile and don’t be so stress but you don’t want to listen to me” Taecyeon said using his aegyo

“I’m so busy can’t you see it?” Jia ask

“I’m just here to help you and plus I’m supporting my future wife” Taecyeon said and pokes Jia’s face. Jia just walk away.

“Wait” Taecyeon chase her. “Jia after how many years… Is there any changes on your feelings towards me?” Taecyeon ask curiously Jia just look down.

“Taecyeon how many times I tell you that you should find any other girls. It’s okay for me if you date other girls than me” Jia said

“I’m still willing to wait you” Taecyeon said.

“You are waiting for nothing…” Jia said and looks down “You are just wasting your time” Jia said

“So all this time you still don’t learn to love me” Taecyeon said

“I’m sorry it’s not what I mean” Jia said

“I understand” Taecyeon said and walk away. Jia suddenly tearing crying without knowing it…


To my subscriber who wait for this
i hope you enjoy this thnaks...

 

-Comment and Subscribe-
Vote Up if the story deserves it!