Chapter 10

I Love You... Final ANSWER

Everyone doesn’t know what Taecyeon and Jia problem is. But they are wondering why they didn’t see Taecyeon around. Taecyeon go back to America without saying a word to any of his friend or even to his cousin.

“Taecyeon is on America now?” Junho said he was with Min in the office

“What are you sure about that? Why what happened?” Min asked.

“I don’t know” Junho said and someone knock on their office.

“Ms. Lee, Mr. Park wants to meet you and her daughter in the office.” Her secretary said.

“Okay I’ll be there” Min said to her secretary and face Junho. “I’ll be back” She said to Junho.

Junho was curious about Min and Mr. Park. He even called his secretary to get some information.

“Did you know about their meeting?” Junho ask his secretary.

“I’m sorry Mr. Lee I don’t know anything” His secretary said

“I want you to know why Mr. Park always asks my wife in close door meeting” Junho said.

After Min’s meeting Min shake hands to Mr. Park and his daughter Park Jiyeon. Min walks with them to the lobby.

“Jiyeon just tell Min if you really want the position.” Mr. Park said

“Not now dad maybe soon” Jiyeon said and smirk.

“Just give me time and think of it” Min said.

“Oh well well well” Hyoyeon stop them. “Why is our President and the third biggest stock holder having a meeting without me” Hyoyeon ask

“I’m Park Jiyeon and soon I’ll be working here” Jiyeon said.

“Oh another young daughter will take over the company” Hyoyeon said and raises her eyebrow.

“I maybe young but I know how to handle a business” Jiyeon replied and look at Min before looking back at Hyoyeon and smirk.

“Let’s get to know each other more.” Hyoyeon said and smirk back and laid her hand.

“Let’s do that once I have the position and I hope we become friends while I’m in the position” Jiyeon said.

“Don’t worry I’m friendly.” Hyoyeon replied

“That’s good! We will go now. Let’s go dad” Jiyeon said and walk away.

“Min, be careful she might be better than you” Hyoyeon said “Or maybe she will get your position.” She continues.

“No you be careful. Before she could get my position, she will get the 2nd position first.” Min said and face Hyoyeon “and that’s your position.” Min said and walked away.


Min goes to her office. But Junho wasn’t there. He keeps calling him but he doesn’t answer the call. After her wok she visited Fei in the hospital. Fei was talking with Jia and Suzy.

“Finally Min is here” Fei said “I was looking for you the whole day.” She continues.

“Junho and is not in the office he doesn’t answer my call. So I decided to finish my work. And visit you here” Min explained.

“Unnie did you know that Min is pregnant?” Suzy ask Fei

“Really I thought you don’t like him” Fei ask

“I ask you before and you said its fine for me if I tell him that I like him too” Min said

“Really good decision and I’m happy for you” Fei said.

“By the way Jia did you know Taecyeon is in America now?” Min ask Jia, she just looked down.

“Why Jia did you both fight?” Fei ask

“We… He,” Jia started and sigh.

“What happened.” Suzy ask

“I want to be on top in clothing line product but I can do that if he keeps on pressuring me to marry him” Jia said with teary eyes.

“Do you love him?” Min ask

“I do but…” Jia stop because Fei talk.

“Jia, there is no buts in love.” Fei said “If I just tell Chansung that I like him maybe he won’t go to any girl” Fei said

“If he really loves me he will be like Junho, he will wait till I decided.” Jia said and look at Min

“Junho isn’t a perfect person Jia. Everyone has different.” Min said. “Taecyeon is willing to wait you also but you never give him a chance. When I decide to marry Junho, I also decided that someday I’ll be love him like a real husband” Min said.

“Jia listen, Taecyeon is a best man for you” Fei said

“He also there and make sure you are always safe.” Suzy said “I saw him pass by in our house every time you get in the house” She said

“What?” Jia ask

“It’s been 4 years when I confronted him why he keeps following you everytime you go home.” Suzy said “I’m worried for you so I confronted him. He said he just want you to be safe. Even if you go home late like dawn in the morning he follows you”

“And you didn’t tell me about this?” Jia said

“He wants to keep it secret. He maybe doesn’t want you to pity him. He also told me that he wants you to love him, because you do. Not because you know what he does for you.” Suzy said

“Jia maybe it’s the right time to give him a chance” Fei said

“I will girls.. I will give him a chance.” Jia said Min hug her..

“I want to join too” Suzy said and hug Min and Jia.

“I want a hug too” Fei said and pout. The girls hug Fei when suddenly someone gets in the room.

“Why I’m not informed that there is a hugging ceremony here.” Nichkhun ask and the girls giggled.

“Oppa how was it? Did you know who owns that car?” Min ask

“We send the car infrared to the police already.” Nichkhun said

“We… so you mean you are with someone?” Jia ask

“Oh by the way Tiffany this is my sister Jia and her friends Min Suzy and Fei.” Nichkhun introduce the girls

“I think I know you” Fei said

“I’m always at your bar. The night of your accident I can’t drive home so I sleep in the car.” Tiffany said. “But I saw that girl throw stone on you” She said

“Really who did it?” Min ask

“Well Junho and the other boys are with Uee now they go to police station already.” Nichkhun said

“I knew it” Jia said and close her palms tighter.

“Who is Uee?” Fei ask.

“It’s Chansung girlfriend” Suzy said.

Fei remember the time Chansung kissing a girl. “My head is aching.” Fei said and screaming… Jia run and call the Doctor. The doctor gives her tranquilizer to make her calm.

“What is happening?” Suzy ask

“It’s normal to the patient who has amnesia. Every time she remembered something her head hurts too much” The doctor said.

 

Min keeps waiting Junho in the living room. Its almost dawn when Junho came home.

“It’s already late, No it’s already morning.” Min said and walks to their room and shut the door.

When Junho open the door Min hide under the blanket. Junho change his clothes and lay beside Min.

“Sorry” Junho said and hug Min. Min didn’t answer and she just sleep.

When morning comes Min prepared herself. Junho cook for breakfast but Min ignores him.

“I have to go to office now” Min said

“It’s so early” Junho said

“Yeah I have to finish everything you left in the office yesterday.” Min said and walked away.

-Flashback-

“So you are Min’s husband” Jiyeon said

“I’m Lee Junho.” He said and laid his hands Jiyeon accepted it.

“So why did you call me for an urgent meeting?” Jiyeon ask

“I’m here to personally ask you to support my wife position” Junho said

“Did your wife ask you to talk to me?” Jiyeon ask. “Well Mr. Lee what will be happen is already decided by my father, Min’s father and Hyoyeon’s father. If you don’t mind I will go now.” Jiyeon said and stand up. “By the way Mr. Lee let me advice you.” Jiyeon said and look at Junho directly. “Don’t involve yourself here.” Jiyeon said walk away

-End of Flashback-

“I will never let someone hurt you Min” Junho’s minds speak.

 

Suzy and Fei walks in the garden of the hospital. Fei was in wheelchair while Suzy is pushing the wheelchair.

“Unnie wait I will just pee” Suzy said and walks away.

Fei suddenly look at the can of soda in the bench near her, and look at the tab of it. Fei look around but no one is around. Fei try to reach it but someone grab it and give it to her.

“Thank you” Fei said and looking at the can of soda.

“You’re welcome” Someone said and seated beside her.

“You know me?” Fei ask

“I do” Uee said and smile at her.

“Really? I’m sorry, I have amnesia and I may be forgot you” Fei said

“No I’m sorry because of that you have amnesia” Uee said and suddenly hug Fei

“What do you mean, I cant understand you” Fei said

“I’m sorry unnie, I’m sorry for everything, I’m sorry for stealing your reviewer.  I’m sorry for lying to Chansung. I’m sorry for accusing you and hurting you. I’m so sorry…” Uee said Fei suddenly scream and touches her head. “Unnie what’s happening” Fei keep screaming because her head hurt so much…


First I would like to bow many times
for making you wait with my update 
i hope you like it 

 

-Comment and Subscribe-
Vote Up if the story deserves it!