Chapter 11

I Love You... Final ANSWER

“Fei” Chansung whispered.  While looking far away at Uee and Fei… He want to help Fei but someone stop him.

“Don’t go there” Jia said “If this would help Fei to remember everything let’s just watch them from here.” She said

“Yeah I agree with Jia” Min said. Miss A are watching too with Chansung.

“Unnie what’s happening?” Uee ask and her tears fall down.

“It’s hurt so much” Fei said while crying

A sort of flash back came on her mind. It was the night when he saw Chansung kissing. The second vision is when Min holds a tab and Suzy fixing her make up. The third one is when she saw Chansung in the coffee shop. The forth vision is when Junsu get mad on her and the other girls because of Hyejeong.  The fifth vision is the night when she was talking with Chansung in the playground. The last vision is when Uee confronted her. Fei was crying hard and look at Uee.

“Uee” She whispered.

“You know me unnie?” Uee ask while crying.

“You are Chansung’s girlfriend” Fei said Uee smile and hug her tightly

“Unnie thanks that you remember me already” She said

“It’s okay… I just want you to know that I don’t steal Chansung. We already decided to be friends and I’m happy….” Fei stop because Uee pulled away from hug and talk.

“SSShhhh unnie… Chansung already broke up with me because of what happened.” Uee said “I’m so sorry for everything unnie” Uee continue.

“What?” Fei ask

“This is maybe my karma of what I have done to you and to Chansung." Uee tried to put fake smile on her face. "Unnie I found this in Chansung’s car and still I want you to give this to him” Uee said and give her the necklace with the tab.

“Uee” Fei can’t say anything she’s out of her word and don’t know what to say.

Jia Min and Suzy come closer to Fei. “Sorry guys” Uee said. Miss A hug her tightly.

“We should thank you, because of you her memory back” Jia said and they all pulled away from hug.

“We are sorry too for hurting you” Min said

“No I deserve it.” Uee said

“Dont say that” Suzy said “What is your plan now?” Suzy ask.

“I will go to America and settle there. After what happened what face should I show to all of you” Uee said with teary eyes but she smile at them.

“You are still welcome  here. And if you came lets drink together” Fei said and smile.

“Thank you” Uee said and hug Fei…

 

They send Fei in her room when someone goes in. It’s Nichkhun who was smiling. “I heared that Fei remember everything” Nichkhun ask

“I remember anything but I don’t know you” Fei acted scared

“Eiyyyy nice joke” Nichkhun said “I was about to tell you guys good news” Nichkhun said.

“What is it?” Jia ask

“We already trace the owner of the car.” Nichkhun said

“Thanks God” everyone reacted

“Sad to say the owner of the car is not the one who drives it” Nichkhun said.

“What do you mean?” Suzy ask

“It was a high school student. His father told us that he was on business trip during the night of the accident. he was out of the country and we saw it in his passport.” Nichkhun explained.

“How could we file case on high a school student?” Jia ask

“Her mom tell us that his son runaway with the car and when he get back he look scared and until now that student can’t talk and always hiding” Nichkhun said

“I wanna meet him” Fei said “Maybe we should forget what happened. Since I’m still alive” Fei said and look at to other girls.

“Well I guess case solve” Jia said

“Not your issue” Min suddenly mouthed everyone look at her. “Well its all about Taecyeon.” She said

“What about him?” Nichkhun ask looking at Jia. She don't answer but instead she just look down and release a big sigh. “Well I actually heared it from your employee. I ask them and they told me about what happened.” Nichkhun said 

“Don't worry I still belive that they are soulmate.” Suzy said Jia smile a bit and look at Nichkhun

“Just tell me what i could help I always support you” Nichkhun said. Jia finaly smile not a fake but she is happy when she heared that her half brother is supporting her.

“What about Tiffany?” Jia suddenly ask Nickhun blush

“Aigooo its finally confirmed oppa isn't a gay!!” Min said and everyone laughs

“Oppa make plenty of babies” Suzy

“Not yet maybe I should ask her if we could date” Nickhun said everyone burst into laughter

“Well oppa I'm really happy for you” Jia said.

 

Suzy is walking to her house her body hurts because it’s been a week since she sleeps in the hospital. While walking she noticed that someone is following her. Suzy stop walking suddenly and talk.

“Wooyoung you can’t scare me” Suzy said and turn her back to see if Wooyoung is there. But no one came out. Suzy feel bit wired and walk again. She starts to look for her phone on her bag and ask help to anyone.

Before she could make a call someone grab her arms. It’s a flasher man. “Its late wanna play with me first?” the old man ask

Suzy get scared and look around but there is no one “Yah don’t come closer or I could use my Judo on you!” Suzy said

“Really try my d*** first” The flasherman said and attempt to open his coat but someone tap his shoulder and suddenly hit his face…

Suzy step back and look at the Flasherman on the ground… “You stupid moron too you should die” Suzy said while tearing up she attempt to kick his head but someone stop her.

“Stop that” he said

“Thank you for helping me” Suzy said and wipes her tears “You look familiar” Suzy said

“Oh yeah you are familiar too” The guys said “Im Oh Sehun” Suzy widen her eyes.

“I knew it was you… I’m Bae Suzy remember me? You used to call me Sushi” she said and smile.

“Yeah now it’s finally confirmed that my love team during grade school is a model now” Sehun said Suzy blush suddenly.

“So what are you doing here I thought you left the country” Suzy ask

“I just came last week…” Sehun said

“For vacation or for good?” Suzy ask

“For vacation… well it depends if I find girl here maybe I will stay for good” Sehun said looking at Suzy seriously.

“Hmmmmmm… I’ll go ahead” Suzy said and scratch her head “Bye thanks again.” Suzy said and bow and run faster.

“wait!!” Sehun try to call Suzy but Suzy don’t look back.

 

“The sun is up” Suzy smile widely and shaking her . She played loud music and wake up Jia and Hyejeong while dancing.

“Wae?” Hyejeong ask put her eyeglasses

“Let me sleep more” Jia said “I was so busy the whole week.”

“Jia you don’t know who I saw last night” Suzy said

“Who?” Jia ask while hiding on her blanket. Hyejeong back to her sleep…

“Oh Sehun” Suzy said

“Okay,,, he is Oh Sehun” Jia said while sleepy suddenly she seated on bed with a shocked face. She even hang her hair on her ears “Who??” Jia ask again

“Oh Sehun” Suzy said and giggles

“Oh Sehun you mean the Oh Sehun? As in Oh Sehun?” Jia ask scream loudly

“Could you please shut up!" Hyejeong said and cover her ears. Jia and Suzy look at her suddenly Hyejeong throw them her pillow. “I hate you both!! Who is he?” Hyejeong ask and put her eyeglasses

“He is Suzy’s puppy love” Jia said and giggles

“Really? I thought it was Wooyoung?” Hyejeong ask

“It’s a secret our secret and now that you already know just keep it as a secret” Suzy said

“Okay” Hyejeong said and nod 


Hyejeong stay in Suzy and Jia house. Miss A take care of her since she don’t have place to stay. She promise to apply in any company but no one accepted her because of her looks.

Everyone left and Hyejeong stay alone in the house… “Suzy puppy love?” Hyejeong repeated on her mind and look in the mirror. While looking at her reflection she saw a girl wearing eyeglasses and braces on teeth. She look at Miss A pictures. “They are pretty that’s why boys like them. Unlike me” She said and sigh “I like one person but he hated me now” Hyejeong said…

She left the house and go to Junsu coffee shop to check Junsu but the shop is close… She sigh and left while taking her step she look back again at the shop but she saw familiar looks.

“Umma” Hyejeong call her mother who is looking around the coffee shop.

“Hyejeong” She whispered and walk away. Hyejeong call her and keep following her. Until she bump someone

“Yah! Hyejeong what are you doing here?” Jia ask

“I saw Minjun mother she is wearing brown scarf” Hyejeong said

Jia help to look for her until she bumped a woman. “She is wearing brown scarf.” Jia mind speak “Sorry” She said and help the woman.

“It’s okay” the woman answer

“OMG your arms is bleeding” Jia said “I’ll bring you to the hospital.” She said

“Umma” Hyejeong said and hug her mom

“You are Junsu's mother?” Jia ask.

“I’m…” she started “I’m…” she continue and she fainted. Jia bring her to the hospital and have a check-up.

Jia call the other girls and she set up meeting with Junsu’s mother. When Misun saw Fei she looked down.

“I think I know you” Fei said “Have we meet?” she asked.

“No I don’t know you” Misun reply.

“Umma I stay on their house for a while.. They are nice they introduce me to my oppa” Hyejeong said.

“Nice to meet you” Fei and the other girls greeted her. She just bow

“Oh I forgot today is the day when umma come to Seoul. She always do this since I was young…” Hyejeong said “I wonder why she always…..”

“Shut up” Misun said. Hyejeong just look down.

“Wait so you really Junsu mother?” Fei ask. “At this moment Junsu is in the orphanage where her mom left him.” Fei said the girls look at Fie

“Today is the day when you left him in the orphanage?” Jia ask

“Did you come to see how was Junsu oppa?” Min ask

“I don’t know who is Junsu.” Misun said

“Umma stop lying even oppa Minjun knows you already” Hyejeong said while crying. Suzy hug her immediately.

“The day of his accident he told me that she was you but you didn’t recognize him. But you are just acting right?” Fei ask “I think I know you.” Fei said and the other girl looked at Fei “you are the woman that always following him right?” Fei ask Misun eyes gets watery and her tears fall on her cheeks.

“I just don’t know how to approach him. I know I don’t have a face to show to him since I left him.” Finally Misun say words. She feels guilty when she left Junsu in the orphanage. “I have the reason why I left him.” Misun said

“Whatever the reason I know Junsu can forgive you” Fei said

 “Auntie… Junsu always advise us to forgive and forget…” Jia said “Forgive our parents because they aren’t perfect, and forget what they done to us” She continues.

“As the maknae here I supposed not to join the talk of eldest, but auntie oppa Junsu help me to find the most important person in my life and that’s my family. He wants to see a perfect family because he don’t have any.” Suzy said

“I know oppa misses you too umma” Hyejeong said

“Auntie…” Min started “I’m almost by my own father. I thought I can’t forgive him. I runaway and didn’t turn back on him.” Min said with teary eyes. “But auntie I learn how to forgive and I was thankful for everything. First, if wasn’t him I’m not in here in front of you. Second I wasn’t able to feel how beautiful the world is. Third, I’m not gonna meet this beautiful unnies and dongsaengs”  Min said and smile “And lastly I’m not gonna feel how to love and belove” she said “If wasn’t him. I wasn’t able to meet my husband now” She said while tearing up

“Sorry but not maybe now… I still don’t have guts to talk and face him” She said “Listening to your story I know he is been the best person but I think I’m not best mother.”

“I never had a mother. She left after giving birth on me. Some say my mom died, the other says they had new family but still I love her even if I don’t know her.” Min said

“Auntie I believe in this world mostly they love their parents and includes your son” Fei said

“Maybe not now” Misun said while crying

“Just tell us when, We will help you.” Fei said and smile

“Thank you” Misun said and hug the girls.


Here is the other update! Fei's memory is totally back.
Hope you like it..

First:
I feel lucky because i paired up Nichkhun and Tiffany xD
I feel like I did a best research on that ;)

Second:
I added Sehun, well he is just cameo here 
Don't worry  about WooZy i always paired them xD

Third:
Min and Junho sweet moment next after of some misunderstanding.
I'll foccus on WooZy and JiaTaec couple next

Forth:
Misun is Junsu's mother if you dont know Misun she is the MC of WGM 
nothing I just featured her as her mom :p
then I'll fix Junsu and Hyejeong couple.

Lastly:

Well I'll have important metting at the end of the month
and I have to finish my report so please I need your support 
So i can present it well. Wait for me okay or else


Min will shoot you xDD
-Just Kidding-

 

 

-Comment and Subscribe-
Vote Up if the story deserves it!