Chapter 1

I Love You... Final ANSWER

Suzy and Jia came at Fei's bar. The employee on that bar knows them well since they are always there especially when they need each other. Fei manage a bar, it was the first bar of her parents. Suzy laid her head on the table and keep sighing Jia is laughing silently. 

"Sorry I’m late" Min said and sit beside Suzy.

"Where is your husband?" Jia ask

"Junho isn’t my husband, and don’t dare tease me about husband thing" Min said rolled her eyes on Jia

"Chill I was just kidding" Jia said and points at Suzy

"Suzy, any problem?" Min asked Suzy hug her immediately. Min looks at Jia and asked what’s happening. Jia just shrug and look away while laughing silently.

"Unnie" Suzy started "unnie Jia has new design but she said she won’t allow me to wear that" Suzy said while pouting.

"It’s okay Suzy my new jewelry will launch next month I promise you that you will be my model" Min said 

"Really?" Suzy started to be hyper and hug Min tightly. While they are having fun Suzy, Fei came and laid her head on the couch where they seated.

"Are you okay? You look so tired" Jia said.

"I’m fine we are just busy last night" Fei said. "I think I’m not going with you guys" Fei said

"No! its unfair we are all are going there and plus Junsu will be mad at you if you don't show up there" Jia said.

"But I'm unwell plus my face are too tired now" Fei said 

"If that’s the case the power of makeup is the solution" Suzy said and drag her to her room. Jia and Min follow them. Fei stay on that bar. The bar has own room for the employee except from the VIP rooms.

Jia and Min open her closet Jia focus on the cloths while Min is looking for jewelry. Min saw the tab of can drink.

"You still have this?" Min ask, Fei just look down. "You should throw this and plus its already old" Min said.

"No" Fei grab it from Min's hands. "This won’t burden you right?" Fei ask

"Well yes but it’s almost a year since the last time you talk with Chansung and you both don’t have contact" Min said

"I agree with Min unnie maybe you should move on" Suzy said

"Move on? Let me laugh first" Jia said and laugh "They never have been together how should she move on" Jia said and wink at Fei. "Don’t loose hope he promise you when you are young and your story is cute" Jia said and giggles.

Fei just shake head and continue her make up. After their makeover with Fei someone knock on the door. Min open the door and it was Nichkhun..

"Guys we are late lets go" Nichkhun said..

"Oppa, you should choose who will be your date today?" Jia ask, Nichkhun look at Miss A...

"Hmm.. Jia is my sister and she’s being my date since we are young." Jia was shock and drop her jaw for being dump. Nichkhun turn his eyes on Min, Min look away "If I choose Min, Junho will kill me..." Nichkhun laugh when Min glares at him "Suzy is too young for me" Suzy pouts and look at her outfit is its kiddo style. "Well Fei you change she beautiful but I’m afraid if my cuteness is fitted on you" Nichkhun said 

"Yah you thick face just choose one" Fei said and throw Nichkhun pillow.

"Of course I date you all.. Let’s go girls" Nichkhun said

"Nice choice oppa" the girls said

Way to the coffee shop of Junsu, Min and Suzy are noisy they laugh about everything but Fei feel nervous on the other side Jia notice Fie that she isn't in good mood.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jia ask in her mind and touch Fei hands. Fei smile at her and nod as a reply "she's fine."

Even if they don’t say anything Miss A feel each other. They already practice mental telepathy after how many years that they been together. Finally they reach Junsu coffee shop. Junsu wasn’t smiling like Fei but when she saw the girls his mood change. After the ribbon cutting Miss A stay beside Junsu on one table. 2am is assisting the visitor and the costumer.

"Guys excuse." Junsu said and left them.

"Junsu isn’t well right?" Nichkhun asked

"I notice it too" Suzy said and pout then suddenly Jinwoon pass by "Jinwoon wait" Suzy call him

"What is it?" Jinwoon face them.

"Do you know why Junsu is not okay?" Jia ask

"Yeah he is so moody today." Fei said

"I know I'm not in the position to tell you about this... but yes he has sort of problem. Don’t worry it’s not that big problem." Jinwoon said "Anyway I have to go now" he continued and leave them.

"Junho is here" Nichkhun said while his chin is lying in his palm. Min immediately change his drinks to Nichkhun... Miss A laugh and chuckles. They know what will happened

"Sorry I'm late" Junho sit beside Min and grab the drink in front of her supposedly its Nichkhun's drink. Junho drink it. Min grab her drink in front of Nichkhun and drink it Miss A do the same. Junho look at Nichkhun and he was glaring at him.

"Pabo that’s my drink" Nichkhun said without expression. Junho get choke and cough. Miss A laugh loudly.

"Are you okay" Min asked while laughing and giving him tissue.

"And you really happy for it." Junho said with blank expression

"Sorry it’s just funny." Min said and gives her drinks to Junho "Here is my drink"

"No its okay I'll order my own" Junho said and pinch Min's nose before leaving.

"And now you will say he is not your boyfriend."  Suzy said.

"He is not her boyfriend... It’s her husband" Fei  

"Well we maybe live in one roof... we are married too but we don’t sleep together" Min explain.

"And we are just doing it for business" Nichkhun memorize what Min always says and they all laugh. Junho and Min get married right after Min decided to get her father properties. Some has interest on it and Min just does her task as a daughter to her father. But the board always question Min about her ability so he marry Junho, so he has right to decide about the company. Min studies her business course personally at home and received her diploma with degree course. After a year Min and Junho decided to handle the position together.

 

While in front of the counter someone taps Junho shoulder it was Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

"You came guys" Junho said and hug them

"Of course" Taecyeon said

"Where are they? where is Suzy?" Wooyoung ask and chuckles.

"They are there let’s just order drink" Junho said. " By the way where is Chansung?" Junho ask

"We actually thinking Fei that’s why we didn’t force him to come." Taecyeon said

After they order they join Miss A in the table. Taecyeon seated beside Jia and Wooyoung seated in front of Suzy.

"Why don’t you sit beside Suzy" Junho ask 

"Well I want to see Suzy face actually" Wooyoung said Suzy throw him tissue paper.

"Come here sit beside me" Suzy said. Wooyoung follow and sit beside Suzy.

While they are talking Junsu came with Chansung they are busy talking seriously.

"Oh men this is not the right time" Nichkhun said and look at Fei expression..

"Guys just let it go" Fei said "we can’t avoid him since we all are related from each other now" Fei points at Junho and Min, Suzy and Wooyoung and Taecyeon and Jia. The couples made some space and take a deep breath

"Just tell us if you want to go" Min said.

"I'm fine" Fei said and laugh. 

"Hi guys I personally ask Chansung to come because I need him from some issue" Junsu said 

"I miss you" Junho said and smiles like a retarded. Chansung just smile and look at Fei. Fei just looked far away from him.

"Have a seat" Min said... While they are talking Fei keep looking outside. "Chansung how are you it’s been a year since we saw each other" Min said 

"I’m taking my Mastered degree now... Actually next week is my presentation of thesis" Chansung said

"Oh that’s good" Jia said.

"What is your plan after this" Suzy ask

"Well..." Chansung stop because someone kiss his cheeks.

"Oppa Im here" The girl said

"Why are you here I thought you are busy today" Chansung said

"I am but I actually hear that you are going to meet your cousin and friend" said the girl.

Fei look at the girl "She look so familiar" Fei's mind speak

"Guys my girlfriend Kim Yu Jin" Chansung introduce 

"Just call me UEE" She said.

"This is Junsu my friend Fei Nichkhun and her sister Jia, Taecyeon is my cousin beside him is Wooyoung my cousin too and Suzy her girlfriend." Chansung intoduces his friends to Uee. But Uee is keeping her eye to Fei

"He is not my boyfriend" Suzy repeated. and look at UEE "I'm Suzy and the youngest among us" Suzy said and laid her hands. Uee smiled at her and accepted her hands and give shake hands on her.

"Oh she is the real sister of your adopted brother" UEE ask 

"Yes she is and Suzy is like a real sister to me..." Chansung said and face Min and Junho "Min and Junho the couple they already married." Chansung continue and slightly laugh. He knows that Min hated it but she can’t tell about their condition to others. It might become problem in their office. Min and Junho just wave at her.

"Nice to know you all.. Actually Chansung tell me about you guys, the time that you all runaway." UEE said and sit beside Chansung... someone call at Fei's phone. It’s Min who is calling it’s a sign if Fei wants to leave or stay.

"Excuse me guys I just have to answer the phone call" Fei said.. Miss A sigh and that means Fei is leaving... after a few minutes away from them Fei came again just to say bye.

"I have to go now there are some issue on my bar I have to be there now" Fei said..

"Let me send you to there" Jia said.

"You are leaving too?" Suzy ask

"Well Nichkhun oppa drive us herek, Fei don’t bring her car so I'm going with them" Jia explained 

"I'll go with you guys too" Suzy said.. 

"Me too..." Min said

"You don’t bring your car?" Junho ask Min 

"I left it in Fei's bar." Min said 

"Okay take care babe" Junho said and wink at Min

"Eww" Min reacted and mess Junho face

"So girls are leaving" UEE said 

"Sorry" Fei said "its business matters" She continue

"Its okay" UEE said and hug Fei "Thank you" She whispered and smirk when she pulled away. Fei was shock when she hear it.. UEE smile sweetly when she seat beside Chansung again. Fei just ignore it. She just think Chansung tell her about their past.

 


here is the first chapter guys 
hope you like it ;)

-Comment and Subscribe-
vote up if the story deserves it!