005

With You

        Yifan's smartphone rang when he and Shinhye was packing for move in to Yifan's apartment. The night after the wedding ceremony, the groom was stay at the bride's home. He saw a smartphone screen that write "Mom calling". "Morning, Ma!"

       "Morning? What time is it, boy? You're already married but still say good morning when the sun was right on top, huh?!"

        Shinhye who heard that Fangyu scolding; just laughed because Yifan use the loudspeaker during answered his mother.

        "I'm sorry, Ma. By the way, what's the matter?"

        "Don't forget to take us to the airport okay? Ah, what about the car? Remembering your car will not race for us 4 plus you and Shinhye."

        "Don't worry, Ma. Father in law told me to use his family car to take you."

        "Alright then. Mama will call Mr. Park to say thank you. Greetings to your wife, my son. I'll see you later. Bye."

        "Bye, Ma. Love you."

        Yifan saw Shinhye already finished packing, but apparently not. She still took the goods again, along with the photo frame, which made Yifan wondering what for Shinhye brought her family photos. Shinhye talking to herself as she looked at the photo, " Dad, Mom, Chanyeol, I will miss you all. Love you all." Shinhye then put the photo into the luggage.

       "Looks like the harmony in this family is real; not like my family whom was just acting. Seeing it make me envy. I wish mama and papa could be together again, but it seem impossible. If grandparents still set mama, papa certainly not dare to act." Yifan murmur in his heart.

        "Yifan, what are you thinking?" Shinhye make Yifan's reverie shattered.

        "Oh, nothing." Yifan replied. "Have you finished packing?"

        Shinhye nod, "Want to see mama now?"

        Yifan nod then hold Shinhye's hand out of the room to say goodbye to Sora.

        "You two don't eat lunch at home?" Sora ask when she saw Shinhye and Yifan was about to leave.

        "We're sorry for not eating lunch here, Mom. We will have lunch with Wu family before go to the airport. But after that we will come back here." Yifan answered very politely.

        "Then you'll have dinner here, won't you?"

       Shinhye smiled and then answered the question, "Of course, Mom."

       "Alright then. Oh, wait a minute." Sora hold Yifan and Shinhye briefly because she like to fetch something in her room. And sure enough, a few minutes later, Sora brought a parcel out of her room. "Yifan, mother entrusted this parcel. Please give it to Mr. Dufei and Mrs Fangyu, okay?"

       "Okay, Mom. We say goodbye first."

       "Take care. Please send my regards to Wu family."

 

ooo0000oooo0000oooo000oooo

 

        Incheon International Airport 
       Yifan looked really too late because Wu family situation back to normal now. Relationship between Dufei, Fangyu, and his grandparents was back cold; no longer like at lunch before. That made Yifan more sad was Dufei and Fangyu has the different plane. Dufei's plane to Beijing, place where Dufei work, flew first. This difference plane made Shinhye curious with Wu family. Moreover, the cold response of Wu family and Yifan's expression when Dufei check-in. Shinhye could feel how Yifan was feeling sad since she was a psychologist. Now, only Fangyu and Yifan's grandparents who still stayed.

      Because it's not yet time for check in, Fangyu decided to buy snacks at the cafeteria first and accompanied by Shinhye. In the cafeteria, Fangyu invited Shinhye sat briefly in the empty chair. It turned out that there's something Fangyu want to talk about. "My daughter in law, please always go with Yifan, okay?" 

        "It is already a wife's liability, Ma." 

       Fangyu smiled. She knew that her law is very pure, even not knowing Yifan's real identity yet. Shinhye who had saved questions; finally she uttered to her mother in law. "Ma, what actually happened to the Wu family, especially Yifan?" 

      Fangyu breath before answering her daughter in law's questions. "Too long if mama also explain in detail here, my daughter. Mama will tell you part of it. Mama and Papa couldn't act anything when Yifan really need major protection and warmth. So you know what's mama mean, don't you?" 

       "Is that mean family, Ma?" 

       Fangyu just nodded. "Now Yifan already has a new family. Therefore, mama wish he will get the first shelter we couldn't give. Shinhye, mama know you are a good wife. Therefore, accompanied your husband wherever and always give him support. Guided him to be a good leader for your family. Mama believe that he will have a happy life with you. Do you understand, my daughter? Please promise me, Okay?"

       "I will, Ma." Shinhye smiled friendly.

 

ooo0000ooo000oooo

 

          Yifan's Apartment
        "Welcome to my apartment." Yifan said when they both entered the apartment. "Once again, I'm sorry that my apartment is not large as Park family residence, Shinhye. I'm not the type of person who diligently clean the house."

        Sure enough, Shinhye somewhat shocked at the apartment sight a bit mess, not like the first time she visited the apartment. Maybe because Yifan very busy preparing their marriage lately so that he doesn't has time to clean his apartment.

      "Hmm Shinhye, you didn't forget with our plans were delayed, right?" Yifan reminds Shinhye will discuss the pending agreement plan.

      "Of course I remember. Oh, Yifan, wait a minute."

      "What's the matter?"

      "Do you want something? Looks like you have been very tired because of driving  this day."

      "Well, I want hot chocolate. You can find in the kitchen. I will take my laptop first."

      Shinhye then went into the kitchen to make hot chocolate. She was again struck by the minimal contents in the kitchen, the kitchen was very different from Sora's. Not along, Shinhye brought hot chocolate for Yifan who was sitting in front of the TV. "This is it, Yifan. Drink while still warm." Yifan nodded and then drank it. "Well Shinhye, let's start." Shinhye and Yifan equally serious in front of the laptop.


1. The marriage will go for 18 months start from the marriage date. 

      "It looks like the first point doesn't need to be changed. We directly went to the second point." Yifan pointed the cursor to the second agreement.

2. Act as husband and wife.

        "Please add 'when in public.'" Shinhye replied softly. Yifan turned to face Shinhye with full of curiosity.

        "Just the two of us in this home, aren't we? So we don't need to act, right?"

        "Ah, you're right Shinhye. Outsiders people don't know if our marriage is just an agreement."

3. Non-interference in each other.

       "Oh this should add with 'but Shinhye must ask permission to Yifan wherever she wants to go.'" Yifan who is typing was disputed by Shinhye.

         "Why just me? You also have to tell me if you come home late."

          "Okay, I'll add."

4. Wu Yifan just want to eat food cooked by Park Shinhye.

           "This one shouldn't allowed to protest."

           "But why, Yifan?"

          "I told you already to not protest so you don't protest. Moreover, as the husband, am I wrong if I just want to eat food cooked by my wife?" Yifan's answering makes Shinhye can't move. She also obey the man who's now her husband.

            "So how is it, Mrs. Wu? Are there still points to be added in this letter?"

            "Of course" Without further, Shinhye immediately turned the keyboard from Yifan's finger.

5. Sleep in different room.

             "Remember Yifan, our marriage is just an agreement."

             "Then you sleep in the room next to mine. Fortunately there are two room in this house."

             "Only two? No wonder Wu family stay at the hotel yesterday."

6. House clean and the laundry are a shared responsibility. Every weekend, Yifan and Shinhye must do the cleaning spree.

             "What is this, Shinhye? Then, do the cleaning spree every weekend?" Shinhye just nodded and smiled. "So what if I have a job?"

             "Now that occupy this apartment is not just you, Yifan."

             "All right then. So what led to this agreement will change or end?"

             "Well, how about this?" Shinhye started typing something else.

7. The agreement will change if Shinhye pregnant before the validity period of the agreement is completed.

            "And what else, Yifan? Do you have an idea?"

            "I have." Now the keyboard switches to Yifan's finger.

8. The agreement ends if Yifan and Shinhye confess their feelings before the validity period of the agreement is completed. In this way, the agreement will not valid and the wedding become real.

            "How's that, Shinhye? Deal?"

            "Ok deal. Let us print and sign the agreement."

          The official agreement letter was already printed and then Yifan and Shinhye signed the letter. "Why did you agree to this agreement, Shinhye? Why didn't you tell me if you like me and want to stay with me?"

            "Why did you agree to sign on this letter, Yifan? Why this marriage is not real? I will definitely learn to love and share life with you if this marriage is real starting from now." That is, they only kept these words in each other's hearts. No one dared to confess their feelings.

             "Alright, Yifan. I have to unpack my stuff first. I will enter the room first."

             "Wait, Shinhye. This letter, you're save it, please."

             Shinye then entered the room with the agreement letter.

            Shinhye feel tired after unpacking her stuff. She decided to take a cold drink in the fridge since she's also thirsty. Yifan seen sitting but fell asleep on the couch with the TV . "Oh my God, the O blood type nature has been seen." Shinhye went back to the room took the blanket. When she already completed enveloping Yifan, he accidentally changing his feet place that made Shinhye fell. She fell with crushing Yifan's body so that it made he woke up.

              "Yi-Yifan, sorry, I, I just gave you a blanket."

              Yifan instead embrace Shinhye when she was about to wake up. "Hey, Wu Yifan, let me go."

              "No protest!" Yifan then stared Shinhye with his trademark stare. This time, it became clear that his heart was beating like mad.
"Please, don't look at me like that. Your staring is like hawks which want to pounce on its prey." Ultimately, Yifan just chuckled because of Shinhye's words.

              "Yifan, I've been going to say this but always forgetful."

              "Say it, please."

              "Don't you see the strangeness of our friends at the party yesterday?"

              "Our friend? Who?" Yifan was curious.

              "Minseok and Sooyoung."

              "Minseok and Sooyoung? Ah, I remember. I think I see them together at our party."

              "Well, that's what makes me wonder. Are they..."

              "Are they dating you mean?" Shinhye just nodded sign agree with Yifan.

              "Could it be." Yifan said it casually. "You know that the distance between hate and love is narrow." Shinhye nodded again. She has just remembered when they're in college, Sooyoung often told Shinhye that she never could get along with her college friend named Kim Minseok.

 

oooo0000ooooo00000oooooo000ooooooo

 

          A month later...

         "Yifan!" Shinhye went to Yifan who was cleaning the glass on the apartment balcony. "There's an invitation for you, eh for us."

          "Invitation? From who?"

       "I don't know. Let me open it." Shinhye opened the red envelope and then read invitation content which turned out wedding invitation. Shinhye gaped when she saw who will married. "Yifan, please come here. You'll be surprised by the invitation."

         With his cool appearance, he approached and reached Shinhye invitation. "Oh, the party is still two weeks away. Married. Choi Sooyoung with... What?!" Yifan no less surprised than his wife. "Choi Sooyoung and Kim Minseok? They will get married? That Tom and Jerry would be husband and wife?" Yifan laughed out loud knowing the news. After that, he heard a group chat notification on his smartphone. "Shinhye, come here. Minseok invited all of us for dinner at his parents' house tonight."

          "Wow, tonight means we will have dinner at Mr. Vice Mayor's residence. Then I'll call daddy to tell it." Shinhye then took her smartphone to call Jungsoo, her father.

         "Yifan, I haven't preparing for our lunch yet. Do you have any request for our lunch?" Shinhye asked after she ended calling his father. 

            "Hmmm what about tom yam noodles? I don't want to eat rice this afternoon."

         "Tom yam noodles? Alright, I'll prepare its."

         Yifan's life became more organized this month, as well as his eating menus. He felt lucky because Shinhye came into his life. Yifan like woman who has good at cooking and Shinhye has Yifan's ideal woman criteria. He just wished that this marriage can be more than 18 months, even can be forever.

 

oooooo0000000oooooo0000oooooo00000ooooo

 

       Woobin's house
       "Young master, there's a woman looking for you. She told me her name is Joo Seohyun."

       "Manager Joo, for what she looking for me?" Woobin wonder in his heart. "Tell her to enter. Tell her for waiting a little bit in the living room."

     "You come back to this country in the end, manager Joo Seohyun." Woobin that suddenly appeared in the living room made Seohyun bit surprised. "Please sit down, manager Joo Seohyun." Woobin and Seohyun were sitting opposite and then began to talk.

        "So for what you are looking for me, manager Joo Seohyun?"

        "I want to offer something."

        "What do you want to offer me, Joo Seohyun?"

        "I want to ask you to work together. You still want your modelling career increasing rapidly again, aren't you?"

        "And then?"

        "I went back to work here, and Mrs. head office moved manager Kim Junmyeon to handle you."

        "Then what about Yifan?"

        "Yifan oppa is now in the palm of my hand, but he doesn't know yet if I become his new manager. Perhaps Mrs. head office will tell you about that at tomorrow weekday."

        "What forms of working together do you want, Joo Seohyun?"

        "I'll help you to drop Yifan oppa's carrer; then you help me to make Yifan oppa back to my side. How's it?"

       "As long as the plan is to drop Kris Wu Yifan, I will always ready. He is the only my rival in the modeling carrier." Woobin say with a slyly smile.

       "Then do you agree we work together?" Seohyun asked Woobin. Woobin nodded approving Seohyun's offering. They then shook hands.

 

00000ooooo000000oooo00000oooooo000000

 

Yehet, finally i updated the 5th chapter.

I'm sorry for make you wait little long.

Any comment?