001

With You

 

            Seoul has just inaugurated a new mayor. Citizens are excited about the inauguration of the new Seoul mayor, Park Jungsoo, because they wanted to a new change in the city. Six months later, Park Jungsoo's performance as Seoul mayor has gotten positive response from the public. It can be seen that situation of the city was more organized, employee worked was more disciplined, and the common people was more prosperous. Park was very well respected family because of their good characters. Park Jungsoo's wife, Kang Sora, never did too much in how she dress. So did his children, Sinhye and Chanyeol, they aren’t picky friend. Behind all of that, there’s family who jealous of Park Jungsoo’s success lead Seoul.

 

              Park residence : Towards dinner

          Three members of Park family have gathered while waiting dinner at the TV room. Jungsoo, the dad, began to speak with his daughter first. "Shinhye, how's  the book you wrote? Before went home, Daddy had stopped into a bookstore and see your book in best-seller list."

              "It was published some time ago, Daddy."  Sinhye said "Best -seller? Really, Daddy? I didn’t checked it out yet again."

"I was also seeing noona’s books in 'best seller' list at a bookstore near the campus." Chanyeol added. Shinhye was a little bit shock of her brother's notice, "Really, Chanyeol ? Wow it's great."

             "This was it, noona!  I’ve taken a picture because it was so surprised." Chanyeol said while showing a photo gallery on his smartphone to Shinhye.

"That's right " Shinhye smiled happily

      "Daddy even bought your book, girl!" Jungsoo said while holding up the daughter's book. Once again, Shinhye was shock. "Oh My God, Daddy! Why should Daddy bother to buy it? The publishers even given to me some."

"It's okay, girl!" Jungsoo replied with a smile. "It could be help to increase your book sales." Jungsoo then ask for his son, "Oh Chanyeol, how's your school ? Daddy hear from your professor, your thesis would finished soon?"

        "It's usual, Daddy!" Chanyeol replied.  "This thesis was just very torturing. So, has Daddy  also contact my lecture advisor? Oh my God!"

         "Of course. If it wasn’t like this, how could Daddy controls you?" Jungsoo said "You are a man, Chanyeol. You will be a father and a leader to your wife later. You will have many responsibilities that you have to run after this step has been finished. So Daddy hope you could finished your master programe end of this year. As long as you're young, boy, so careers were still at large. Your activities as freelance model could be stop while  if you have trouble of dividing time."

         "Thanks for the advice, Daddy!" Chanyeol responded "I will completed my master program this year. About the freelance models, I’ve already talking to the office in order to reduce my job because of this thesis."

"That's good." Jungsoo said happily "Daddy's happy because the successdoors of my children was in sight."

          "Come on Yeobo, our children, eat first!" Sora calling  "Dinner's ready!" Park family then go the dining room for dinner together.

 

Oo00ooo000oooo00000

 

                "A Relationship between Model Kris Wu and Singer Park Jiyeon Starting from a Magazine Photoshoot?"

         "What kind of headline is this? The scandals with Shin Sekyung because of the variety show has just cleared, and now the new scandals come again. What the kind of you, boy!" the manager grumbling.

         "What happen you calling me into the office early this morning, Mr. Kim Junmyeon?" Kris asking with a weak tone. "It must because of the scandal, musn't it?"

            "You’ve made a scandal again and again! Haven’t you satisfied making me dizzy huh?"

            "I’m apologize, Mr. Manager? But I 'm sure Jiyeon part's that made this scandal. We have known  that she will release a new album soon."

           "Yes I know that, so I'm worried. Awards event will held in two weeks so I'm afraid you can get the best male model award again or not, remember the number of your scandals lately."

            "But no doubt for the professionalism, right?" Kris ask with a sly smile.

          "Of course not. Your professionalism as a model and the MC was just admirable but your scandals with several women artists is really disturbing!"

            "We still have to be grateful for the scandal that came out I’m not gay. My image  will ruined if that scandal coming out."

           "Not only that, Kris! You will thrown out of this office too hahaha! Ah, I want to ask you something."

            " Haha this man. What is it?"

             "How's your relationship with Manager Joo Seohyun? I know you have a feeling for her."

          "Yes still like it. Actually I don't know she also likes me or just considering as a brother. When she come from Japan, I will confess my feelings."

          "Good luck, Wu Yifan!" Manager Kim said. "Don’t you lose the woman you love for a second time. Remember, you've lost Yoona once because you haven't the courage to confess your feelings."

       "Thank you, Manager Kim Junmyeon!" Kris response. "Come on, Mr. Manager we must go to the studio! It's time for photoshoot."

 

           Kris and manager Kim come out of the room towards the car park. In the middle of going, Kris met  with Woobin. Woobin was Kris' senior in the modeling. Without sin, Woobin is stoping Kris by going to kick his way. "Oops sorry for my feet, Kris!"  Woobin says without sin "Does it hurt you will fall like that? "

           "Don’t pretend to be good to me, Kim Woobin! " Kris replied with sharp eyes.

          "Remember, Kris Wu Yifan! Two weeks away, I 'll take that should be mine."

          "Then let us compete fairly to get the best male model award, Kim Woobin." Kris then show his evilsmirk before leaving Woobin. Woobin is watching while Kris muttered to himself  "You'll see, Kris Wu. You will receive as a result of challenging me."

           Meanwhile at Kris' side, he wondered all the way to photoshoot location. he wondered what's Woobin's plan to against him.

 

ooo000000oooo

 

            Kris and manager Kim have arrived at the photoshoot location. When they entered the room, photographer and staff were prepared the equipment for shooting. One of the staff approached Kris then asked to wait a moment because the preparation was almost complete. "OK. All the equipment has been ready. Should we start now?" The photographer asked.

          "Wait, Sir!" One of the staff replied. "freelance model that will be paired with Kris Wu aren’t present yet so what will we do?" The Photographer provide a solution, "Okay we will start posing Kris' part first. Come on, Kris. We start photoshoot now."

             "Well, lets. Uhm may I ask you something?" Kris asked the photographer

            "Sure, go ahead."

             "Who are freelance models that will be paired with me?"

             "Oh the freelance models." The Photographer answered, "Jung Yoona and Park Chanyeol."

 

              Kris bit surprised when hearing the name Jung Yoona. The photoshoot finally started. Yoona and Chanyeol came after the photoshoot of Kris has a halfway. When Kris’ part has been completed, he walked over to Yoona immediately.

             "Hi, Mrs. Lu Yoona!" Kris said happily.

             "Oh My God, Yifan, uh I mean Kris!" Yoona replied "Long time no seen since Lee Jonghyun's funeral. What are you doing now? I heard you have the shining name in modeling world."

             "The shining? Haha just like lights, Yoon!" Kris responded "I'm healthy. Yeah it's been a long time we didn't gather since Jonghyun funeral. Oh Yoon, seems you're more fertile? Will there a soon-to-be-nephew in your stomach?"

             "Hehehe." Yoona chuckled "You're right, Kris. It has been 5 months."

            "Congratulations, Yoon. Finally I got a soon-to-be-nephew after two years you were married."

            "Yoona, Kris!" One of the staff called them "Let's start the photoshoot part of you, and part three of you together!"

        Photographer start the photoshoot. Time gone so fast. It has been afternoon and the photoshoot has one part left. After the last photoshoot session was finished, people in the photography studio were chatting. Chanyeol who admired Kris as reliable models, approaching Kris to talk.

          "Good afternoon, senior Kris." Chanyeol greeted warmly and rewarded by warm by Kris "I'm very happy to be with your team in photoshoot this time."

          "Ah so do I, Chanyeol. Hmm  don’t be such a formal speech. Just simply call me 'Hyung' just let me impress friendly."

         "May I call you 'Hyung'? Well thank you, Kris Hyung!" Chanyeol reply delightly.

 

        They began to talk about a lot of things starting from the modeling to the education. Chanyeol told that he would completing the master program before be a model anyway. While Kris told about  his preparations ahead of a national modeling awards. Chanyeol said goodbye after this first because he should in college. Kris who had no friends to chat, start looking for the presence of Yoona. Kris asked the manager, "Mr. Manager, where is Yoona?"

         "Yoona has just come home." Manager Kim replied “Why?"

         "It's okay, she was chauffeured right?"

         "I didn’t know for sure. What do you want to take her home when she was alone? Hey Yifan, remember she was married and her husband is your own best friend."

          "That's good, I just worried about her pregnancy." Kris replied.  "Haha of course I remembered, Manager. After all, this feeling  was so long ago and now it has disappeared."

          "I'm glad to hear that, Kris. Be excited for Seohyun." Kris just nodded and smiled. "Uhm, where will you headed after this? I want to come to the bookstore, Please if Mr. just want to go first."

          "Well, then I go first, Kris! See you at MV shooting tomorrow afternoon."

 

00oo000

 

         After the photoshoot, Yifan stopped at his favorite bookstore. He was looking at a book that’s good today. He didn't forgotten for his favorite locker, motivation. When Yifan arrived at the next locker, he read the 'best seller ' in one of the motivation books locker. The book was titled " Positive Thinking Theraphy". Yifan read the synopsis of the book. Feeling interested, he took the book and handed it to the cashier.

           When Yifan has arrived at his apartment, he immediately read the book. Yifan humming to his self when he had reading a third thick books, "Hmm this is an interesting book, worth it if this was a best seller. Uh, who is the author?" He then open page of the author's biography. Yifan was surprised because the author is female and same age as him. "The great women. Though still young, she has already good at making up this book as good motivation." he muttered.

         "Her name is 'Park Shin Hye'. Graduated Master of Psychology at one of the top university in China. Worked at the SK-Group Human Resource Development. Occupation side was fill seminar." Yifan read the line author’s biography. He wondered to his self, "When will I meet a woman named Park Shin Hye? Ah, I'm so curious about her. I want to learn from her and be her friend."

           Out of the curiosity, Yifan continued reading the book. He stopped reading because there’re a few moments later he had answered the phone. "Yes, Seohyun."

"Oh you want to go home the day after tomorrow? Want to be picked up at the airport? "

"Well, we will meet at a cafe usually."

"Ok. See ya."

 

Oo00oo

 

            In the night at a bar, Woobin was enjoying his favorite drink. He was desperate for MV models project that he wanted instead was given to Kris. When Woobin was ordering additional drinks, a girl came sitting next to Woobin. She also keep the same drink as Woobin. 

         "Why my family defeated by Park family member again? When the mayoral election time, father was defeated by Park Jungsoo. Now, my book sales surpassed by his daughter, Park Shinhye!" A moment later, the girl's orders came. She gulped down the drink orders directly with a lot of emotion. Woobin bewildered by her behavior. He just keep watching until finally the girl feel uncomfortable because of the observed. Woobin realized that the girl has to feel uncomfortable because of his behavior, but he let it go. Until finally , Woobin hold her hand when she was about to move from his place .

         "What do you want? If you want me to stay with you tonight, sorry I'm not a woman like that!"

         "Tch, the cocky girl." Woobin issued evilsmirk mock mark. "No wonder she and her family couldn’t beat the new mayor families.hahahaha"

        The girl was visibly infuriated by Woobin ridicule. "What was your relationship with Park Shinhye’s family so you dare to make fun of me like this!"

         "Relationship? Hmm no."

         "Then what do you want?"

        "I want to ask you to work together. I also was fight for something that should be mine."

        "Then why should I work with you? And what if I get to work with you?"

        "Do you know the male model who was famous, Kris Wu? Of course you will get what you want if you work with me."

         The girl replied Woobin question with a nod. "Don’t say you want to create a scandal Kris Wu approaching me." 

          Woobin shown his evilsmirk to her, "This girl is really naive. Of course not, as you know. You aren’t Kris' level."

         "Then what would you want?"

         "Of course I want to make a scandal between Kris Wu and women who have beat you."

         "Do you mean, Park Shinhye?" She was a bit surprised

         " How? Willing to accept my offer?"

         "I'll think about that."

         With cunning, Woobin take the smartphone which is located in her jacket pocket. The girl only silent with Woobin behavior. Written in the smartphone wallpaper 'Jung Nicole 's property'. "Oh, so this girl name is Jung Nicole." Woobin said to himself. He touch button 'unlock' on her smartphone. He put his contacts in the Nicole's contact list, then call to Woobin smartphone. "Ok, got it." Woobin  returns the smartphone to its original place. "I keep my contact already in your smartphone. Tomorrow at this hour, please contact me how's your decision, Ms. Jung Nicole." Woobin releasing his hand and then leaving Nicole around in the bar.

 

Oo00oo

 

             Shinhye and Nicole was told by a senior manager if there’s an invitation seminar on industrial psychology in China the day after tomorrow. Actually senior managers would like to invite both of them but there’re  two invitation only so she chose Shinhye. She chose Shinhye because Shinhye once been in China so she was fluent in mandarin, while Nicole wasn’t fluent. Senior manager apologized to Nicole for not mentioning her and the reasons not invited. Nicole accepted gracefully, but inside she saved a terrible fury.

           Nicole drove at high speed after work. When she stopped at a red light, she put on a headset then call someone. Phone call was connected and someone answered. "Hallo. Good evening Mr. Kim Woobin. Let’s us work together. What if tomorrow we will show the action?"

 

Oo00oo

 

            Yifan feel happy because today he would meet Seohyun. Incidentally, he has no schedule today so he decided to finish reading a book that he bought before he met Seohyun this afternoon. He read the book page by page. The more he read, the more he was interested in the author. For the first time Yifan interested in the book and the author. Usually, he was only interested in the book, especially motivation. Time gone fast. Yifan had finished reading the book. He then rushed getting ready to see Seohyun in their favorite cafe. "Today, I'm going to confessss my feelings. Good luck for me." Yifan then drove toward the cafe .

           Yifan has arrived at his favorite cafe and Seohyun. While he has inside the cafe, he went straight to the table where Seohyun sit. He has found a table Seohyun. Yifan waving and calling Seohyun, "Seohyun!"

           "It's been a long wait? Sorry I've been so fun to read a book so I’ve a little late."

          "Ah it's okay relax, Oppa."

          "Uhm, how do you do in Japan? Well we’re sad to lose office managers like you, Seohyun."

           "Oppa is nonsense. Working time there were longer. If the work is same as here. Oh wait a minute, Oppa."

            Seohyun took something out of her bag. It seen took two envelopes. She handed it to Yifan two things.

           "It's for Oppa. Postcard from Japan and ..."

          "What about another, Seohyun?"

            “Wedding innvitation. I'm getting married next week, don’t forget to come, Oppa."

         ‘Bam!’ Yifan's heart seemed  want to escape. Initially, Yifan want to confess the feeling that he likes Seohyun, but reality says other. He decided to attack. Yifan remained a happy expression to Seohyun.

            "You, will get married? Well congratulations Seohyun. Who's the lucky man will marry you?"

            "Thank you, oppa . His name is Jung Yonghwa, a song writer. We met in Japan."

             Seohyun and Yifan continued their conversation. They could not talk longer because this afternoon, Seohyun should fitting wedding dress. Seohyun also said goodbye to Yifan.

            Yifan was struck about Seohyun’s marriage. For the second time, he lost the woman he loved because of failing to declare his feelings. He has lost Yoona when he was in college. Actually, Yifan knew and like Yoona first than Luhan, Yoona's husband and Yifan's best friend. But because he didn't also act to approached Yoona, he lost her. Now, he must lose Seohyun. Because of stress, he drove his car at high speed and without purpose.

 

Oo00oo

 

            Since at the cafe, Yifan driving around the city and without purpose. His mind couldn’t focus. He feel raged. Because of his stress, he think the bar he visite often. He immediately directed his car into the bar. Yifan has reached the bar. He came in and sat in one of the empty seats. Yifan call service and ordered his favorite drink .

           At another table, Woobin was looking through smartphones. He was like waiting to a news from someone. When Woobin looked left and right, he saw the tall figure of a man as he was sitting with downing a drink with full of emotion. Woobin muttered, "Isn't he Yifan?"

           Woobin further to explained his views. It was true that the man was Kris Wu aka Wu Yifan. Without further, Woobin take foot into Yifan's table. Without permission from Yifan , Woobin sat next to Yifan. "A model on the rise on top, Kris Wu Yifan, seemed to be desperate tonight . What makes you like this, huh? Career has also been on top."

          "None of your business." Yifan replied curtly but still look cool

          "Ah, I know. Next week, Joo Seohyun manager is going to get married, wouldn't she? hahahaha."

          "Calling her name once again, I'll kill you, Kim Woobin!" Yifan then downing another drink. Apparently, he had begun drunk.

          "I really can’t expect. A cold Kris Wu Yifan was so weak by a woman. Hah, rather than lose control like that, it’ll better if we play something, Yifan."

          "I told you none of your business! Don't bother me if you want to stay here!" Yifan take another drink. It seems that he is getting worse hangover.

           Woobin's smartphone ringing a sign of an incoming message. Woobin opened the message which turns from Nicole. The message said "The women target is already in the hands. What about the man target?"

 

             Meanwhile at the Park residence before Nicole sent a message to Woobin.

            Shinhye has prepared her needs to go to China this evening because only night flight has left . Shinhye asked that her family doesn’t have to , just a driver because she only went two day  Shinhye decided to leave for the airport early with the family driver. Since Shinhye just bring a backpack, she didn't need the help of the driver to bring the good. When Shinhye about to enter the airport for check-in, suddenly someone pulled her hand and . Immediately everything became black out.

           Shinhye who was unconscious, was taken by a person wants to go somewhere. In the back seat next to Shinhye, it has been sitting a Jung Nicole. On the way, she tried to found a Shinhye's smartphone and seen. She opened it and touched smartphone messaging menu. She wrote a message to a senior manager who says "I'm sorry, the manager. Suddenly i was high fever so I couldn't go to China. Instead, I have been asked Jung Nicole to replace me. Would you agree?"

           A moment later, there was a sign in the form of messages. It’s incoming messages from senior manager. "Get well soon, Shinhye. Well, I agree."

         "Yeah. Target achieved. Then I should call Woobin." Nicole happy.

 

           Back to the bar

          Yifan who was drunk, is challenged by Woobin for many race drink. Yifan casually accepted the challenge and started. Woobin who cunning certainly not as easy as it was directly spent on drinks. He only pretended to drink it so Yifan getting emotional. Yifan was drinking glass after glass until he spent 4 large bottle. As he headed last glass, Yifan fainted because his alcoholic level was not strongWoobin shook Yifan's body for see the situation. "It was this just your defenses, Wu Yifan." Woobin then take smartphones to contact someone. "Hello, Jung Nicole. Have you arrived at the hotel?"

         "All right  hold on there. I would launched immediately. Okay. See you."

 

Oo00ooo0

 

      "It turns out that working with you isn’t as difficult as I thought, Mr. Kim Woobin." Nicole said with a happily laugh.

"Hahaha we just wait for the results tomorrow. Have you plug your detection camera, Nicole?"

"Yes, it is."

 All right. Then we see the result from our homes."

"By the way, why were you so easy to got permission from the hotel, Woobin?"

"Because of my father 's hotel."

“Okay then, be happy in your seminar and have a safe flight, Jung Nicole.”

“Thanks for our works, Woobin. I hope we’ll meet again soon.”

Woobin and Nicole then left Yifan and Shinhye.

 

ooo0000oooo

 

              The next day, Shinhye appears blinked. When she has opened her eye, she wondered because the place looked unfamiliar. True , the place was so foreign to Shinhye because she didn't know where it is. When it is fully conscious, Shinhye was so surprised because she wasn’t wearing clothes. Shinhye more surprised when she looked left and found a man, who he is Yifan, located next her with didn’t wear clothes either. Suddenly Shinhye screamed so make Yifan wake. Yifan was as surprised as Shinhye when awakened. Yifan's heartbeat seemed to stop when seeing women at his side. Yifan wondering who this woman, as if he has seen her once but where he seen this woman ?

            " Who are you!!!" They both exclaimed simultaneously

            Shinhye and Yifan went straight to their clothes. They then discover each other's clothes and wear them. Shinhye who couldn’t thought clearly, ran leaving the hotel room. Yifan has just finished wearing apparel, pursuit Shinhye directly. "Miss, wait! I don't understand anything! Please don't run away just yet! Miss!"

             Shinhye wasn’t concerned with the state, while Yifan still ran after her. The hotel employee whispered immediately when they saw the model Kris Wu chasing a woman. Instantly, hotel became excited because of this incident.

             Shinhye has been looking for a taxi when she came out the hotel. Fortunately, she immediately found an empty cab. Yifan who has been ran to pursuit Shinhye, failed to prevent her because Shinhye has to rushed into the cab. Yifan decided to go back to the hotel room to retrieve his belongings were left behind.

            Arriving at the hotel room, Yifan looking for his car keys. Luckily the people who bully on Yifan was kindly. Yifan actually wondering who would do this, he figured surely those who want to destroy his career. When Yifan was about to leave the hotel, he saw the backpack in the side car lock was placed. He muttered, "it must be the woman's backpack. Yifan examine the contents of the backpack. It turns out they didn't take Yifan's and Shinhye's stuff, but no trace of the people who bully on them as well. Yifan find Shinhye's wallet in the backpack and opened it. He found Shinhye's identity card. Yifan wondering, "So the woman name was Park Shinhye. Wait, Park Shinhye? It seems that the name is familiar, who is she? Oh My God, she is that writer!"

            Yifan carrying the backpacks out of the hotel directly. On the way out, Yifan’s ears feel uncomfortable because he always heard whispers about him from a hotel employee.

 

Ooo0000oooo

 

          Shinhye has arrived home . When she entered the house to take the money because of the backpack and its contents left behind, she was greeted by the unpleasant sights of her parent. Chanyeol also be there with a look signs that Shinhye already scolded by father and mother in the family room. Jungsoo lift at the sight of her daughter's voice, "Was this seminar in China do you mean, my daughter?" Jungsoo shows photos from a smartphone.

           "Daddy, it is not like that you look. I was framed.” Shinhye pleaded.

 

ooo00000ooo

 

 

yeay part one done. So, how's the part one? Sorry for my bad english. Don't forget to fill the comment form, please^^