002

With You

        Jungsoo couldn’t be understood how his daughter who’d never lied, suddenly committed that irrational acts. Shinhye who felt very guilty to her family, asked to calm down because she’s at the sametime waiting for the taxi that she hasn’t paid yet. After Shinhye paid the taxi by the money, she obtained from the cupboard, she returned to the living room to explain what happened to her last night. Shinhye explained in detail the chronology. Starting from she came to check in at the airport until the next she didn’t know how to be in the hotel. Shinhye doesn’t know the man who slept with her. Hearing the story of her daughter, Jungsoo doesn’t know how to comment. He believed that this incident must be the plan of someone’s part, or any part that which doesn’t want Jungsoo for became mayor again in the next period. Jungsoo also confused because the news about her daughter had spread widely in the media. That means, there will be many people who asked him if he had arrived at the office.

          Shinhye felt tired so she went straight for self-cleaning. Chanyeol who hasn’t talked to his sister, decided to meet Shinhye in the room. He knocked on the Shinhye’s door which still closed and fortunately, Shinhye’s done. "Come in, Park Chanyeol, the door hasn’t locked." Chanyeol entered and questioning Shinhye directly about what happened last night.

      "Noona, I don’t believe it. I really don’t think that you’ve been dating Kris Hyung, Noona. Why wouldn't you tell me? "

      "Wait, you said Kris hyung? Did you guys known each other?"

      "Yes, We even at the same office but I still freelance models."

       "Oh I see. Let me explained once again, Park Chanyeol. Noona doesn’t know the model Kris Wu, even for a date him. So it’s normal if Noona never told you about a boyfriend."

       "If you guys were really dating; it was a excellent news, Noona. Kris hyung was a pleasurable man. I approved of your relationship. Dad also will approve of your relationship certainly."

       "Chanyeol, don’t be crazy, please. The important thing was how Noona separated from the scandal. Do you have an idea, Chanyeol?"

       "No, I haven’t. Hum, no need to comment if anyone asked about it. This scandal would be passed eventually."

       "That's right, Chanyeol. Well then, Noona should have gone to the office. Oh My God the backpack!"

       "What's with the backpack, Noona?"

       "It seems left in the hotel. Chanyeol, could you please drive me first to the office? Noona would take care of the backpack when the lunch break."

       "It's okay. I also should go to campus. Let’s go, Noona."

       Chanyeol and Shinhye packed and then they went to the Shinhye’s office, after that Chanyeol went to campus.

 

Oooo0000oooo

        Shinhye has arrived at the office. When she entered the human resources department room, some employees were whispering like to talk about herself. Shinhye wondered her scandal with a model named Kris Wu quickly spread all because she hasn’t been able to the Internet conection until now.

       "Noona, since when? It looks like I 've never seen you with that model."

       "What’s that mean, Byun Baekhyun?"

       "A , the model Kris Wu. Since when are you guys related? Uhm by the way, Your last night request permission to Senior manager not because you wanted to meet with Kris Wu, right?"

       "I really don’t know Kris Wu, Baekhyun. Wait, I ask permission to senior managers?"

       "Yes, last night you sent a message to senior managers if you’re a high fever so you couldn’t join with her to China."

       "Am I sending a message? I have nothing to send a message to anyone last night."

       "Yep, senior manager shown me the message, and you also asked Jung Nicole to replace you. In the end, she went with Jung Nicole."

       "Wait a minute, asked Jung Nicole to replace me?" Shinhye staring Byun Baekhyun with full gaffes.

       "So, you didn’t send a message to the senior manager?"

       "It's absolutely not, Baekhyun."

       "How strange, Noona?"

       "I don’t know. Eh Byun Baekhyun, I've never seen you and Jongdae visit Chanyeol and me this few month. You 're busy, respectively, or what?"

       "Off course, Noona. Noona has known that Chanyeol’s so busy with his modeling career and his thesis. Jongdae hmmm, that leaky bucket just got his new career in the prosecutor's office."

       "All of you three turned out to be successful, I'm glad to hear. If I remembered when all of you was in college, it feels crowded into the house if all of you came together."

       "Miss Park, there’s someone looking for you. He’s waiting in the office lobby." One of the employees said to Shinhye.

       "Ok, thank you. By the way, who’s he?"

       The employee toward Shinhye whispered, "Kris Wu. kekekeke."

       Shinhye surprised because Kris looking for her. She later came out from her room and next walked to the office lobby to met Kris. When Shinhye’s arrived the lobby, she saw Kris, who was carrying a backpack belonging to Shinhye.

       "Sorry to bother you, Miss Park Shinhye. I would like to submit your backpack because you’re to run home immediately after the incident. You need to know that I really didn’t understand anything about this incident. So please don’t suspect me because I was also a victim." Yifan then gave the backpack to the owner.

        "Thank you, Kris. Oh, then I'm sorry to have misunderstood earlier."

        "I also apologize because I’ve already opened your backpack without permission. Fortunately, I immediately found your identity."

        "Oh really? Then once again, thank you very much."

        "Well Miss Park Shinhye, please call me Yifan because Kris was my stage name."

        "Alright then, Yifan." Shinhye smiled.

        Yifan feel his pulse heart stopped when he saw Shinhye smiling.

        "Oh my, almost forgot, Miss Park Shinhye, I um, this." Yifan showed Shinhye’s book "May I ask for an author’s signature of the best-selling books?"

        "Wow, were you one of the readers of my book huh?" Shinhye looks overjoyed "Off course, where I have to sign?"

        Kris has shown the parts to be signed Shinhye. "Thank you, Miss Park Shinhye. Hmm if you have free time, may I learned about self-development with you? Because I still kept a lot of questions since reading this book."

        "Well you could have, Mr. Wu Yifan. Hmm if you have no schedule, please come here every lunch hour."

        "Well once again thank you. Nice to meet you. Uhm I have to go now. See you again, Miss Park Shinhye."

         Yifan came out from the office lobby. He felt happy because he could meet his favorite author. He didn’t care about the people who watched from earlier as long as his wish to saw Park Shinhye has been reached. He really didn’t care about the image of cold guy this time. Actually, Park Shinhye reminded him of the scandal that had just occurred. Yifan didn’t know who’s planning for this scandal. That even so made him wonder was if there’re people wanted to destroy his career, why should they involved Shinhye who has nothing to do with him? Yifan tried to recall the name of the hotel where he, and Shinhye framed. He felt ordinary to the hotel. Yifan tried to remember, " Zeus, hmmm what’s that made me well-known with the hotel? Zeus, Zeus ... Gosh, that's the hotel? The Hotel belongs to Kim Woobin’s family."

       Meanwhile, Shinhye who already got her backpack back, immediately took her smart phone. She checked the list of sent messages but no messages to the senior manager, as well as in the list of log messages. Not finding she seeks, Shinhye ran one of the applications on her smartphone. Incidentally in the application, she could trace how her smartphone used although the list of messages, and the phone has been removed. And true, she saw there was a message sent to senior managers last night. She wondered why she could send such a message. Shinhye tried to remember what she did last night started from saying good-bye to her family until she arrived at the airport. Shinhye remembered when she was about to be checked in, there’s someone shut her up. She realized that she was kidnapped last night.

Ooooo0000ooooO

 

         Yifan returned to the office for preparing a talk show that he would host this afternoon. When he was about to enter manager Kim Junmyeon’s room, manajer Kim Junmyeon has already been intercepted. "Kris Wu Yifan, what else is this?" Manager Kim shown Yifan a photo with Shinhye earlier this afternoon. “Don’t you realized that there's some paparazzi following you currently?"

          With the cold face, Yifan replied, "I don’t cared about the journalists; the importance now that I 've met and got autographs of my favorite author." Yifan would like to leave the manager, but the manager stopped him.

        "Gosh this kid." Manaher Kim overwhelmed Kris. "Hey, Kris Wu Yifan. I told you something."

         Yifan turned around, "What's more, Kim Junmyeon?"

         "The problem was; the news about your scandal wasn’t looked like scandal anymore. Pictures and videos while you’re at the hotel, and also when you went to her office; all of them look real. So the public was believed that you and Shinhye are coupled, the incident at the hotel. And you know, Yifan, who’s actually Park Shinhye?"

         "She's the author of the motivational books that has a large sell, right?"

         "Yes, but there’s one more fact."

         "Who’s she, Manager?"

         "Park Shinhye, she’s Seoul's mayor daughter."

         "WHAT?"

         "Hence, Kris. The office was completely overwhelmed with news about you. The reporter who asked we now not only the world of entertainment journalists, but also a political journalist."

         "Park Shinhye? A daughter of Seoul mayor?" Yifan was shocked to hear the news.

          "Yes, that's right. It would better than you should be careful. Alright then, you should prepare for the afternoon talk show, Yifan. I have to go to the Mrs. Head Office, Okay?" Manager Kim stepped away from Kris.

          In another room, Woobin secretly listened to conversations between Yifan and Kim manager. Woobin mumbled, "This was the result if you dare to challenge me, Wu Yifan." Woobin intended to intercept Kris, so he headed to come out from the room. As he walked a few steps, Woobin stopped because he saw Chanyeol, who ran to greet Kris. "Kris Hyung!"

         Kris turned around due to hearing someone's said hello.

        "Chanyeol, what's up?"

        "Hyung, do you really like my sister?"

        "Sister? Who’s your sister?"

        "Ah hyung, didn’t you still know? My last name is Park, and my sister too."

        "Park? Do you mean that Park Shinhye?"

        "That's right, Kris Hyung. Park Shinhye is my old sister, my biological sister. So were you really like her?"

        Yifan who didn’t want to show the shock due to the narrowness of the world, trying to chill expression. "Yeah, I liked your sister. She’s a great writer. Did you see this, Chanyeol?" Yifan showed Shinhye’s book with signed by her earlier afternoon.

        Chanyeol astonished to see Yifan reading Shinhye’s book and there's also a Shinhye signature. "Wow, it turns hyung likes to read this kind of books.”

        "Sure, and I really admire of your sister."

        "Hyung, I told you one thing."

        "What's that?"

        Chanyeol smiled slyly and said something, "If hyung really liked Shinhye Noona, please propose her immediately."

        Because Chanyeol talking about propose for someone, Yifan remembered about his grandfather’s ultimatum some time ago. An ultimatum that allowed Yifan not to be a successor to his grandfather if only he must have one year of marriage.

         "Hyung, why’re you daydreaming? Definitely hyung thinking about what I said, right?" Chanyeol giggled seeing Kris’ expression.

         "Ah no, Chanyeol."

         "Come-on, hyung, no need to lie to me. I understood what hyung think and feel. Whether consciously or not, I know that Hyung loved Shinhye Noona. It just proposed my sister if Hyung really liked her. I told you something, Hyung, My sister had a lot of fans, but she's too picky."

         "It could be you, Park Chanyeol. Uhm sorry I have to prepare a talk show, maybe we can talk another time."

         "Sure, Hyung. I also want to go to college after this. Uhm, hyung, please thinking of what i said, okay? Hehe." Chanyeol stepped away from Kris whould will prepare a talk show. Along the way to campus, Chanyeol didn’t stop chuckled of Yifan’s attitude earlier. He murmured to himself, "Hahahaha Yifan hyung, Yifan hyung. How could he be believed in my words that just a smartass. Ah but this scandal’s much helped to match Yifan hyung and Shinhye Noona."

         Yifan was supposed to prepare a talk show even just daydreaming in the exercise room. Inside his mind remarked Chanyeol words earlier. He wondered why he must propose Shinhye if only amazed her; but why his heart stopped beating when he first met Shinhye? Even when he returned Shinhye’s backpack, and Shinhye smiled at him. 

        Because Kris was alone, Woobin decides to come in the room. Woobin looked happy at all with the state of Kris now. It seemed he wanted to mock at Kris. "Kris Wu Yifan, congratulations for your new scandal."

        Kris has actually really wanted to hit Woobin, but it’s not the time to hit him. "Oh Woobin senior, thank you. If it wasn’t the scandal, I might not be able to meet my idol."

       "You don’t have to pretend so cool. Just so you know; I really hope this scandal could make you destroyed."

       "We'll see, young master Zeus hotel owner."

       Because Kris didn’t feel comfortable practicing in the practice room, he decided to prepare a talkshow in the other room.

 

Ooo000ooo

 

         Jungsoo has back home from the office with the tired condition. He asked his wife for a hot chocolate so that fatigue is reduced. On the way to the living room, he found Shinhye was busy flipping TV channels. "My daughter, you're going to watch tv or what else?"

        "Uh, Daddy. I was looking for a TV show but nothing exciting." Shinhye continue flipping TV channels hoping soon to discover interesting events according to her.

        "Stop, my daughter! Stop!" Jungsoo told her daughter to stop switching channels.

        Shinhye curious about the show that her father wanted to watch. The news turned out to be political news that she didn’t understand. After the news finished, appeared newer news that apparently was news about Shinhye and Yifan. Shinhye and Jungsoo immediately snorted to indignantly saw the news.

       "Do you know, kid? It has been 3 days father always asked about it every father met colleagues and journalists."

       "I'm sorry, Daddy. Dad so beared the consequences of this shameful incident."

       "It seems to marry you was the best way to get out of this incident."

        Shinhye surprised to hearing his statement, "Ma-married?"

        "Yes, my daughter. News about you guy like this was widespread. It’s not good if we continued to dodge. So according to daddy, a secure defense was to marry you."

        "But our position was equally trapped, Daddy. I think that sense of marriage wasn’t the only way out."

        "It's not, my daughter. However, both of us and Kris Wu haven’t evidence, so we couldn’t take recourse other than you married to Kris. Besides that, your age was already time to get married. I guesed  Kris wasn’t an evil man. Daddy would be found out the background of his family tomorrow." Jungsoo said while looking at the talk show hosted by Kris.

         Shinhye daydreaming and thinking. She couldn’t believe how her father will marry her to unknown man. Shinhye's reverie shattered when Sora, her mother, followed them to the tv room with a hot chocolate and two invitations.

         "Darling, there’s an invitation for you." Sora handed an invitation to her husband. "Was Jung Junyoung your political opponents at the mayoral election yesterday, Darling?"

         "Hmm yes. Oh his son, Jung Yonghwa, who will be married." Jungsoo said after taking his wife's homemade hot chocolate.

         Shinhye got surprised because her father is invited in Yonghwa wedding. She asked his mother to whom another invitation, "Another invitation for anyone, Mom? It looks like the same invitation."

         "It's the same, my daughter, but another invitation for your brother Chanyeol. Mommy also wondering why could your brother got invited, not you who once filled Yonghwa’s hearts."

        "Because Jung Yonghwa’s bride was one of the managers in Chanyeol’s office, Mom." Chanyeol who had just entered the house suddenly answered her questions. Suddenly, Sora surprised at the arrival of his son. "Uh, Noona not invited on their wedding day?"

         Shinhye only shooked her head to answer the questions.

         "Oh my, what kind of men's Jung Yonghwa. He left Noona in the past with no reason to live a long-distance relationship. Now when he would marry, he even not invited Noona."

        "Maybe he forgot, or his bride not as pretty and good as your sister. hehehehe " Jungsoo given little joke to dampen the emotions of his son.

         "Hahaha Daddy seems to have a sixth sense, but the fact was that so, Daddy."

         "Hey daddy just a wild guess. Allright then, let she go with you to the wedding. You wouldn’t ask someone to accompany you, son?"

         "Not yet, Daddy. It's great idea. How about you, Noona? Noona agreed? Please be agreed, rather than the day a tomorrow Noona alone at home."
 

 

Ooo0000oooo

 

          Yifan has arrived at the hotel where Seohyun and Yonghwa hold a wedding party. When Yifan was about to get out of the car, the smart phone ring tone of an incoming call. "Hello, Ma"

         "Hello, Son. Sorry for a late call."

         "It's alright, Ma. I understood about your busyness."

          "So when are you going to propose to a girl whose named Park Shinhye?"

          "Ma, it was only a trick of those who want to destroy my career."

          “When would it be happened, boy? You'll call mom and say, ‘Ma, I want to propose for someone I loved.'"

          "When the time is come, I will surely tell Mama first."

          "Hopefully soon, son, if you still didn’t want to be your grandfather's successor. Did you remember the offers from your grandfather?"

          "According to me, it was an ultimatum, Ma."

          "Well it's up to you, my son. Mom only want to be said,please obey your grandfather. One year married didn’t feel really."

          "Why weren’t considered after my marriage has been valid, ma?"

          "Because your grandfather worried you would do stupid things. Well, mama hung up the phone, Son."

          "I’ll think again. Love you, mom." Yifan put his smart phone in a jacket pocket then came out of the car. He walked into a location with massive steps, and of course with a burdensome heart. For the second time, the woman he loved to marry another man. He remains cool even though his expression has now been shattered.

         "How did it feel to be left to get married by the one you loved, Wu Yifan?" Woobin came when Yifan was about to greet the groom and bride.

         "I can’t feel it." Yifan replied curtly.

         "Aha, it looks like you hit the jackpot tonight, Yifan. See, there’re these days married Seohyun; then looked across to the left; Jung Yoona and her husband."

         "How far did you find out about my life, Kim Woobin?"

         “Tch, this kid turned too brittle. Anyway, I want to go first. I want to have fun here. Well,congratulations on your heart destruction, Wu Yifan! Hahahaha" Woobin left Yifan seeing Nicole. He wanted to know the news of Nicole after returning from China.

          "Kim Woobin, again, I haven’t found the time and the right place to hit you." Yifan too furious with Woobin that always mocked him. Yifan left eyes of Woobin to see Seohyun, the woman he loved. When he turned his view towards the bride, Yifan’s heartbeat pause because he saw a woman with her family who was photographed with the bride. Yifan muttered, "Park Shinhye, how could she be here with Chanyeol and her parents?"

          "Wu Yifan!" There was the sound of two people calling Yifan.

          "Luhan, Yoona, ah I missed you so much." Yifan gave a warm greeting to his best friend." Uhm how could you be here?"

          "Jung's family was a close relative with Yoona, and you also known that Seohyun was Yoona's favorite junior." Luhan responded

          "Ah yes, I just remembered when you used to be very close with Seohyun, Yoona."

           Yoona who felt something was wrong with her friend, directly asked Yifan without preamble, "By the way, were you okay, Yifan?"

          "Of-course. No need to worry about me like that."

          Luhan said, "You don’t have to lie, Yifan. Maybe you could hide things from my wife, but not me. No way, you weren’t fine if a few days ago you were drunk, then came the scandal."

          Yifan didn’t know what response he has to give. That was his attitude when he met with Luhan, his best friend. When Yifan hiding something, Luhan always known what’d Yifan saved.

          “Maybe Seohyun wasn’t the best for you, my friend." Luhan said, patting Yifan’s shoulder. Yifan saw Shinhye and Chanyeol, who were taking food that has been provided. Suddenly, Yifan has a plan in mind.

          "You must not greet the bride, must you?" Luhan asked again "Hurry up for congratulate them. Prove that you're strong."

          "All right, Luhan, I will congratulate with the bride." Yifan said while looking toward Shinhye and Chanyeol "I said good-bye first, Luhan, Yoona, we'll talk again later." Yifan then walked toward the Shinhye and Chanyeol.

          Yoona who had been observing Yifan off steam directly conveyed to her husband, "Xiaolu, it seems I have a bad feeling with Yifan."

         "Me too, Yoongie. Hopefully, that kid didn’t do anything stupid again."

 

Oooo00000ooooo000

 

          Shinhye who was enjoying the food with Chanyeol forced to stop because of a hand pulling. Automatically, Shinhye shot a little scream caused that person's hand.

         "Park Chanyeol, sorry I had to borrow your sister briefly. Tell your father that after this, Shinhye would have gone with me. I’ll take home later.”

         "Oh, okay go ahead. Safe Shinhye Noona, Hyung!"

         “Of-course." Yifan said firmly. "Park Shinhye, let's follow me." Yifan held Shinhye’s hand over the bride. He said something, "You don’t need to say anything, Park Shinhye, just follow me and smiled."

        “What’d you mean?"

        "You'll find out later." Yifan changed the position of his hand so tenderly holding Shinhye toward the bride. Shinhye who didn’t understand anything just to be shown her best smile.

        "Congratulations Seohyun, I hope you and Yonghwa be harmonious and lasting family." Yifan greeted the bride and hug them both.

        "Thank you so much, oppa had to spend some time here." Seohyun answered.

        "So you’re Wu Yifan, Seohyun talked a lot about you. I was really happy to meet with people who have been considered by Seohyun's brother." Yonghwa said as he saw Shinhye little bit because he was curious. How could Shinhye with Yifan?

        "I am also pleased to meet you, Yonghwa. You're lucky to get Seohyun."

        "Oh, by the way, Yifan oppa, who’s this woman?"

         "Gosh, I'm sorry darling for indifferent you." Yifan said as a smile on Shinhye. Shinhye only replied with a smiling. "Seohyun, Yonghwa, Let me introduced her. She’s Park Shinhye, my fiance."

          "Well congratulations, Oppa. Don’t forget to invite us on your wedding day." Seohyun said cheerfully and replied with a smile bitterly by Yonghwa. Reporters who heard the conference of Yifan and the newlywed then went straight to Yifan and Shinhye when they finished greet the bride.

         "As I thought, it’s true Yifan to take that step." Woobin mumbled while looking Yifan and Shinhye being mobbed by reporters.

         "Kim Woobin, what happened?" Nicole was curious and looked in the direction indicated by Woobin "Oh .. My .. God .. Park Shinhye with Wu Yifan?"

         "Were you happy with this situation, Jung Nicole?"

         "Very pleased. Viewing Park's got ashamed was a satisfaction to me, especially Park Jungsoo and the daughter. It seems now Park Jungsoo and her daughter has received a reply because they’ve defeated me and my father. Park Jungsoo got a bad spotlight because of her daughter’s scandal. Park Shinhye has gained triple combo."

         "You mean triple combo?"

         “My brother, Jung Yonghwa, left her and married Joo Seohyun, and I’d thankful we did a few days ago; I offered a scholarship for a master and doctoral from the seminar I followed with a senior manager in China."

         "Oh, it turns out. Jung Nicole, it looks like tonight wass our victory day. Why don’t we celebrate it now?"

         “Come on, happy." Woobin and Nicole sly laugh for the pleasure they have won.

         Meanwhile, Yifan clasped Shinhye tightly so she couldn’t have run from it. Several political and infotainment journalist were busy questioning their relationship, but Yifan didn’t answer a word. Yifan and Shinhye greeted by Jungsoo, who stood at attention in front of them. Yifan who saw Jungsoo directly saluted him. "Good evening, Mr. Park Jungsoo. Sorry if I was presumptuous. I wanted to take your daughter for a while because there’s something we used to talk. Don’t worry, after this I would return your daughter safely. I assure you."

         "All right, Wu Yifan, but remember, after this, you have to explain to me what happened." Jungsoo then allowed Yifan and Shinhye go.

         "Thank you Mr. Park. We say good-bye first." Yifan said good-bye to Jungsoo then brought Shinhye left the party. Shinhye panic, confusion, and fear. She didn’t understand what she must do to face Yifan.

          Yifan opened the car door for Shinhye then he came in and drove the car. On the way, the awkward atmosphere surrounds both of them. Yifan didn’t understand why his heart was beating so loud and irregular if he’s near Shinhye. While it is still overshadowed fears in Shinhye’s mind because she felt it’s like a kidnapping. She was taken to a place by someone who she hasn’t known. Yifan stopped his car on the roadside one of Seoul.

        "Miss Park Shinhye."

        "Yes?"

        "You don’t want your father was getting a bad response of the public spotlight because of this useless scandalous, do you?"

        "Of course I don’t want to."

        "Then let 's get married."

 

oooooo000000oooo00000000oooooooo

 

second part done. sorry for slow update *bow

feel free to fill the comment form and ask me trough ask.fm if you have any question^^

If you like this story, please click the'subscribe' or 'upvote'

best regards :)