004

With You

             A car stopped at Park family residence gate. A man came out from the steering side car. He didn't come alone, but with his complete family: father, mother, grandfather, and grandmother. Bringing a set of dowry, he pressed the bell button and then opened by the housekeeper. The man, Wu Yifan, with his family walked towards the Park family residence main entrance.

         "They're coming! They're coming!" Chanyeol screaming after he saw from the monitor "Dad! Mom! Noona! Yifan hyung and his family has arrived!" Hearing Chanyeol's scream, Jungsoo and Sora get ready to greeting Wu family. Jungsoo sent Shinhye into her room before the two families completed negotiations.

         "Chanyeol, you accompany your sister." Jungsoo asked his son. Shinhye and Chanyeol nodded, but they didn't enter the room. The siblings planned to hide in the TV room so that they could hear the conversation between the two families.

           Park family residence main doors has been opened. Jungsoo and Sora gave friendly greeting to Wu family and invited them into the living room and sat down. Wu family looked very happy with the way Park family greeting guests.

           "The nicest greeting I've seen in the world." Yifan said in his heart. Yifan's dad, Wu Dufei, start talking after they were seated. "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Park. I would introduce myself before heading to main purpose here. Introduce me Wu Dufei, Yifan's papa; she's my wife also Yifan's mom, Wu Fangyu, and they're Yifan's grandparents." Wu family bowed to introduce themselves, after it Dufei continue the conversation. "So our purpose here is to propose for Mr. Park's daughter, Park Shinhye, who previously had delivered personally by our son. Now, we come to propose for Mr. Park's daughter officially. Although we know that they met in not very good situation, my son's intentions is sincere. If he's not sincere, he wouldn't agree with your request deadline, Mr. Park. Now he has obeyed your request deadline, he even speed it up because he'd really want to marry your daughter. Isn't like that, boy?" Dufei trying to seduce her son to don't look nervous. Yifan face looks flushed as his father's words just now. "We also apologize to very sudden arrival." Dufei continued.

           "Hahahahaha." Chanyeol laughed over the wall. He laughed at Yifan's face turning red suddenly, "Yifan's face is so funny."

           "Chanyeol, calm down a little." Shinhye whispered to her brother. Chanyeol trying to calm down, but he couldn't. He can't stand seeing Yifan's red face. He wasn't aware his behavior got his parents attention, but Jungsoo and Sora still looked cool.

          "It's okay, Mr. Wu. We're wait to see Wu family come here for proposing our daughter as soon as possible." Jungsoo answered. Shinhye who listened to his father, wondered why her father and Yifan has the same thought again. Jungsoo went on to say, "We're absolutely happy for this proposal and the dowry, and of course. Of course we accept the proposal."

         Hearing Jungsoo, all Wu family looked happy. Jungsoo asks, "So, has Wu family set a wedding date?"

       "Of course we have." Dufei replied, "In our opinion, the wedding will set next two weeks. How to do Mr and Mrs. Park?"

       "Two weeks from now, Pa?" Yifan said. "Isn't this too soon?"

       "How about just next week?" Jungsoo added. "Since next week is the new month already and according to my knowledge, it includes a good day according to the Chinese, is that true? Oh, and Wu family also didn't bother to fly back and forth China-Korea. If Wu family didn't mind, please stay in my government house. I didn't stay there because I am more comfortable staying in my own house."

        Yifan's grandfather responded, "Yeah right, next week is entered a new month and it was a good day according to our beliefs. I agree with Mr. Park, their wedding will be held next week. How about you, Dufei?"

        "All right, then I also agree. The wedding will be held next week. How Mr. Park, deal?"

        "Okay, deal! "Jungsoo and Sora agreed. Happiness radiated both of families, but not for Yifan and Shinhye. They have mixed feelings between surprise, confuse, and don't know what to do, but there's happy feeling among them especially Yifan who will live together with Shinhye. Jungsoo asked Shinhye out to meet the Wu family. Shinhye came out with Chanyeol for met them. "Mr. Wu, Mrs. Wu, they are my children, Park Shinhye and Park Chanyeol." Shinhye and Chanyeol shown their sweetest smile and then bow. Again, Yifan's heartbeat paused when he saw Shinhye. "Oh God, why did she look so beautiful?" Yifan said in his own heart. Now Yifan's heart is beating out of control.

         "Your taste is good, my son." Dufei whispered to Yifan; while Fangyu and grandparents looked really like to Shinhye. She has great attitude and friendly. The event was followed by dinner tonight.

000oooo00000ooooo00

 

          The modeling awards show has been going on with Kris Wu won the best male model award. Participants and audience look clapped and crowded when Kris received the best male model award. Kris walked backstage after accepting the award. He saw Woobin, and then walked over to see him. "So, Kim Woobin, who has been proven the right winner this year. Whatever your dishonest for destroy me, they still choose the winner objectively."

          Woobin just smirked, "This kid is really arrogant. You must know, Kris Wu Yifan. It's just my beginning plan to destroy your career early. Anyway, will you get married? We will see as a result of your marriage, my career will go up. While yours, will destroyed. Hahahaha."

          "Is this a challenge, my senior Kim Woobin?" Kris curious, while Woobin just looked at him with a sense of hatred. "All right, challenge accepted." Yifan said and then leaving him.

 

000oooo0000ooo000

 

           Shinhye was walking toward the outside building with sluggish feel because she must complete her works before her wedding day. In fact, D - 2 marriage she still had to work because of their sudden wedding plans. She saw a figure like Yifan who like to waiting for her when she came out of the gate. "Yifan, why are you here?" Shinhye asked when approaching Yifan.

          "Pick you up. My friends invited us for a small dinner at Luhan's home. Come on!" Yifan grabbed Shinhye's hand and then let Shinhye in the car.

          "Well maybe this event was told by Sooyoung yesterday." Shinhye said to herself inner.

           "Welcome!" Luhan and Yoona gave a warm greeting to Yifan and Shihye. "Let's come in. Minseok and Jonghyun already in the backyard." Luhan dragged Yifan into the backyard to help Jonghyun and Minseok make barbeques. Shinhye who brought soda and some snacks then handed it to Yoona, "It's we bring soda and some snacks."

          "Ah thank you." Yoona seems happy. "My Lord, you are beautiful at all. Yifan was so lucky to got a beautiful woman like you." Shinhye blushed, and then follow Yoona towards the kitchen. There's Sekyung, Kim Jonghyun's wife, and his son Kim Minguk.

          "Hey, Wu Yifan!" Kim Jonghyun happy to see Yifan came. "Where's your soon to-be wife? You're bad, just me and my wife who haven't knew her yet."

          "Hey I also saw her just for a second at Seohyun's wedding party." Luhan answered.

         "Haha, she was in the kitchen with the women."

         "Hey hey, what are you guys talking about?" Sekyung came up with a few dishes followed by Yoona and Shinhye who brought rice and drinks. "Let's eat!"

          "Hold on, darling!" Jonghyun glanced at Yifan. "Yifan had to introduce his soon-to-be wife formally to us first."

          "All right, I'll introduce all of you to my fiance." Yifan approached Shinhye and then embrace her. "My friends, let me introduced my soon-to-be wife, Her name is Park Shinhye. Well, Shinhye, they are my best friend. Yeah, I will introduce from the right side. They're Minseok, Jonghyun, Luhan, Yoona, and Sekyung. This child is Jonghyun and Sekyung's son, Kim Minguk."

           Shinhye greet them friendly, "Hello everyone, I'm Park Shinhye. It's my pleasure to see all of you."

           "You're part of our family, Shinhye. Enough for the introducing, let's eat. Shinhye, let's sit beside me. "Yoona then dragged Shinhye to sit beside her.

           They talked to each other since long time no seen. Yifan had happy to met his best friends. What about Shinhye? She quickly adapted to all of them. She was comfortable with the people, especially with Yoona. Shinhye didn't feel jealous of Yoona though Yifan has fallen for Yoona once when they're in college. Yoona even ready to help Shinhye if she needs help. Yoona also told her about Sooyoung. Shinhye now understand how close these people.

             Because only Minseok who didn't have a girlfriend, they all bully on Minseok until he ran out of words. Finally Minseok change the subject, "Hey Yifan, you're very lucky. Starting from scandal and ended up for a couple. You know, since this scandal of Yifan and Shinhye, my father always told me."

          "Well Minseok, your father apparently still hasn't changed." Luhan respond Minseok words.

          "It will be happier if Sunhwa also here. She even didn't reply my message. Didn't she want to come?" Yoona suddenly remembered with Sunhwa; a wife of the late Lee Jonghyun.

          "Who says I don't want to come?" Suddenly a woman came with her son.

          "Han Sunhwa!" Yoona excited to see Sunhwa.

         "Hi Sunhwa. Taksu." Sekyung also pleased to see Sunhwa came with her son. Minguk will not get tired and can play around with Taksu.

          They ate food fastly. Shinhye, Sekyung, and Sunhwa wash dishes after all the food runs out. They don't allow Yoona too tired because they're worried about Yoona's pregnancy. Until a few moments later, Yoona's smartphone rang for messages. She read the message that sent by her little brother. Yoona surprised with the message that she read. Luhan who saw his wife look sad, decided to ask, "What happened, Yoongie? Are there any bad news?"

          Yoona nodded. "Car accidents befall Seohyun and Yonghwa when they headed for the airport; and then -"

         "And then?" Luhan asked again.

         "Yonghwa died; Seohyun survived. Now Yonghwa's corpse is on the way to the funeral home."

          "Then, after this we will go to the funeral. Okay?"

          Yoona nodded again, sign agreed to her husband. "Yifan, how about you? You're also go to the cemetery tonight?"

          "Yes, It will better if I go to the cemetery tonight." Yifan answered. "Luhan, Yoona, what if we just go together?" Yoona and Luhan agree. 

          Shinhye who heard the conversation the three of them, then just join, "Yifan, I also want to go." 

          The four of them went to the funeral after all the dinner equipment sorted out back.

 

          Yonghwa's funeral

           Yifan, Shinhye, Yoona, and Luhan prayed together in front of Yonghwa's corpse. "Where's Seohyun?" Yoona wondered. She wanted to see Seohyun, Yonghwa's wife, to saw the situation and also giving calm down for her favorite junior.

           "Maybe Seohyun inside this house, Yoongie." Luhan gave a calm down to his wife who looked panicked. "She certainly was devastated to be left by her husband, especially they're just newlyweds."

           "Then let's find Seohyun, Xiaolu." Yoona asked her husband. "Yifan, Shinhye, come on you guys also." These four then went to met Seohyun together.

           "Well that's her." Yoona saw Seohyun who was sitting and look pensive with a bandage on her head. She was followed by Luhan, Yifan, and Shinhye; then approached Seohyun. Yoona was very sad to see her favorite junior.

            Seohyun who saw Yifan along with Yoona, Luhan, and Shinhye; immediately stood up and walked to hug Yifan. "Oppa!" Seohyun was sobbing in Yifan's embarce.

            "Seohyun, please be strong. I know it's hard for you, but please let Yonghwa go." Yifan gave calm down to Seohyun.

             This incident made Shinhye didn't satisfied and, somewhat of jealous. She wasn't willing to her future husband embrace  Seohyun, that she's existed in Yifan's heart once, even maybe Yifan still love her until now. However, Shinhye also confused with herself why she wasn't willing to feel that way. Meanwhile, Yifan feel weird. There's different feeling when he hugged Seohyun between long ago and now. Now he feels that there's something disappear from his feeling to Seohyun.

          "Yifan is right, Seohyun." Yoona help Seohyun calm down. "Please sincerely let Yonghwa go, so that he could go in peace."

          Seeing the corpse will be buried immediately, the four of them decided to go with Seohyun her husband's departure for the last time. After that, they return to their homes. Yifan certainly take Shinhye home because they met Shinhye's father at the cemetery. He told Jungsoo that he's carrying  Shinhye here, of course he should take Shinhye back home.

 

            On the way to Park family residence

            Quiet atmosphere enveloped both of them. Shinhye still haunted by the feeling of not willingly and jealous about the incident so that she didn't want to open the conversation.

           "Uhm, Shinhye." Yifan finally opened the conversation.

           "Yes?"

           "Are you still going strong if we talk about our marriage agreement letter after this?"

           "No, Yifan. I'm sorry." Shinhye answered. "Would you please just return me home? I'm tired."

           Actually, Yifan isn't the type of person who broke his promise; but because Shinhye was feeling tired, He then let Shinhye to go. They decided to negotiate their marriage agreement after the wedding party.

 

Ooo000oooo0000oooo

 

            Both of bride and groom have finished doing makeup, but they haven't met because the wedding hasn't begun yet. Since Shinhye has done, the make up stylish came out to prepare another. Now Shinhye is alone in the bridal room.

          'Knock knock knock' Shinhye heard the sound of someone knocking on her door; hearing that it's his father's voice. She immediately invite her father entering the room.

            Jungsoo open the door and he's surprise to find her daughter looks so beautiful dressed in red base color hanbok. Jungsoo then sat next to Shinhye. The wedding is traditional way because Jungsoo is a mayor who uphold cultural values ​​in the country. Honseo (marriage letter), Ch'aedan (red and blue cloth), and Honshu (jewelry set) has also been given by Yifan during the engagement.

            "My daughter, seriously, you're so beautiful today. I'm sure Yifan definitely amazed when he see you later."

            Shinhye only smile to respond his father's praise. Jungsoo then holding Shinhye's hand, he wants to offering his daughter for the last time. "My daughter, are you sure with your decision to marry Yifan?" Shinhye just nodded to answer his questions.

            "Do you love him?" Hearing Jungsoo's question, Shinhye didn't know what to say. She was silent, frozen.

            "Daddy can cancel it now if you don't love him. Daddy didn't want my daughter get married just because of feeling guilty to see her father's career.

            "Don't do this, Dad! Please don't cancel this marriage."

            "Then, has your feeling started to grow even just like a drop of water?"

            Shinhye really can't comment this time. "All right, my daughter. Dad just told if you didn't love him at all, say it soon. Don't let this marriage to make your life got a mess. Instead, develop your feelings for him if you started to love him even just like a drop of water. So how? Are you sure about this marriage?" Jungsoo asked to convince his daughter.

           Shinhye nodded again, "I'm sure, Dad. Dad and mom's bless is a blessing of God as well, so Shinhye believe in this wedding."

           "Alright then. I'll marry you two." Jungsoo then left her daughter from the bridal room.

            Without Shinhye's knowing, Jungsoo had asked his mother-in-law for helping to be a fortune teller for Yifan and Shinhye to see a match between them two. The term of this calculation is called saju or 4 pillars as seen from the year, month, date, and time of birth; are then put together and see how the fortunes of the bride and groom. The process is called kunghap. When getting the news that kunghap between Yifan and Shinhye was really match, Jungsoo directly hurry to marry them. 

          The groom and his family had arrived at the bride house. Not to forget the groom gives a gift of a wooden puppet goose that signifies the groom will take care of the bride's lifetime. The prize was given to Sora before the marriage ceremony and traditional ceremonies. Since the bridegroom is coming, father as guardian of marriage is ready , Choi Siwon and the deputy mayor Kim Heechul as a witness of marriage and the wedding chief also has been present; the ceremony is about to begin.

           The bride was in the room deliberately along with his mother. The bride and groom will be met during traditional ceremonies that after the ceremony completed.

            Groom, guardians, witnesses, dowry, and the chief was sitting in the aisle seat; procession ceremony began. Jungsoo then shook Yifan's hands and utter the sentence to marry the bride; and then it were replied with sentences of receiving marriage by Yifan. Yifan said the statement fluently so that the witness and the wedding chief declared that the marriage is legitimate. All the people who were in the bride residence are grateful for the conduct of the marriage ceremony. The event then followed by a traditional ceremony. Bride and groom complete with traditional dress, met to exchange greetings and bowing to each other. Again, Yifan's heart beat seemed to stop when he's confronted with Shinhye, after it beats not known of his control. Sweet smile etched on their lips. Yifan whispered something in his own heart when they're bowed each other, "Shinhye, I’ve decided to marry you. Although it’s just fake marriage at the start, I’ll fight to make it real at the end."

 

           Meanwhile in Seohyun's apartment: a night before Yifan and Shinhye's wedding

          Seohyun heard the bell sound of the door. With limp step, she opened the door of the apartment. "Uh manager Kim Junmyeon, please come in." Manager Kim then entered and sat in the living room.

         "What makes manager Kim came here this night time?" Seohyun asked curious.

         "I want to ask you, manager Joo Seohyun. Please, to stop Yifan doing his stupid planing."

         "You mean?"

          "Please to stop Yifan and Miss Park Shinhye's wedding. A Woman who Yifan loved not Miss Park Shinhye, manager Joo. You are the one who Yifan loved! He had been in love with you but doesn't has the courage to confess."

          Seohyun was very surprised to hear manager Kim statements. How can Yifan unshown her for it? Actually, Seohyun also awaiting a confension love from Yifan, but he didn't confess it well. Until finally, Jung Yonghwa came in her life and confess his feelings first so Seohyun decided to choose Yonghwa.

         "If you still have the same feeling as Yifan, please to stop him, manager Joo."

         Seohyun started thinking about manager Kim's last words after he went home. The words made she couldn't slept. Originally, Seohyun didn't want to attend Yifan's wedding because her position was still mourning. Yonghwa death wasn't 7 days yet. Until the next day, Yifan's wedding day, Seohyun think again. Should she stop the wedding? Seohyun finally change the original decision to doesn't want attend the wedding, so want to attend the wedding as well. She quickly dressed. With a rush, she wore makeup and pick clothes that fit. She then came out from her apartment and looking for a taxi. Since this was weekend, it's rather difficult to get a taxi. After waiting about 20 minutes, she had to get a taxi that hasn't been booked. On the way, she hopes that there's still a chance to stop Yifan.

         Seohyun arrived at the wedding site. She ran towards the crowd of people in the wedding party. She asked one of the invited guests, "Excuse me, has the marriage vows been going on?"

          The invited guests casually replied, "Yes. The bride and groom has exchanged vows, ma'am. They're officially as husband and wife. See, they had just finished the last traditional ceremony."

           And really, Yifan and Shinhye just finished doing a tribute to their parents and ancestors. "Oh God, this is impossible. I'm late. I can't stop them." Seohyun said to herself, unwittingly her tears began to down.

 

ooo00000oooo00000oooooo0000ooooo

 

 

Tbh I almost lost the flow for this chapter T_T

Any suggestion?