Cooking MAMA ft. Jongdae

School Days

"Why. Dear god why." Jongin muttered, looking helplessly at all the cooking utensils around him.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "It's not that bad. Plus, I heard the other home ec teacher was pretty cute."

Jongin stated,"Don't you have some psycho to moon over." 

"Shut the up."

Kyungsoo rushed through the door.

"Sorry, kids! Had a bit of -ahem- car trouble."

He shuddered as he set his things down.

Tao slunk in behind him. "Kyungsoo, it was an accident! I'm really sorry again-"

Kyungsoo shushed him with a sharp intake of breath.

He pulled himself up to the tallest he could manage (which wasn't much) and growled,"Don't worry, we will talk later, Huang Zitao."

Tao whimpered and left the room with a toss of his stylish scarf.

Kyungsoo turned back to the students and put a smile on his face.

"Anyways, get into pairs. We're making cookie sailboats today!"

Jongin felt his adam's apple contract at the sound of saiboats.

"Trauma from Mr. Lu," He grumbled. "I'm suing, I swear. Sehun, get out the so we can get this over with."

He looked over at Sehun, who had already paired up with Taemin.

"Traitors," he sobbed dryly. "ET TU, BRUTE? THEN FALL, JONGIN."

He dramatically clutched at his chest, throwing his body on his chair and part of the counter.

He heard a worried voice ask,"Jongin, are you okay?"

Jongin blushed and mumbled,"I'm perfectly fine, Mr. Do."

"You sure? I can send you to the nurse or the counselor if you need to."

Taemin was practically crying from mirth by this point.

"Yes." Jongin stiffly muttered.

"Well, you're the only one without a partner because Hyoyeon isn't here today. You'll be working with me!" 

Kyungsoo beamed, his heart shaped lips curving into a perfect smile.

Jongin blinked and took a closer look at Kyungsoo's face.

"Holy you're cute." He blurted without thinking.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened to huge proportions.

"Wha-- DETENTION."

Later, as Jongin sat alone in detention, Sehun smugly sent him a text.

From: Asshun

Holy you're stupid.


"Welcome back to Chen-istry!" Mr. Jongdae cackled.

"That doesn't even make sense." Jongin hopelessly whispered, clutching at his hair.

Junmyeon, who was sitting next to him, shushed him.

"Just go with it."

Jongin frowned but turned his attention to the board.

"Anyways," Mr. Jongdae said. "We're gonna do some equation predictions as a review from last year because what we're learning today is based off of that."

Jongin raised his hand.

"Oh. God." Sehun muttered.

"Mr. Jongdae, yesterday was Columbus Day and we didn't get to have an off day. Can't we do something fun today?"

"What, this isn't fun?" Mr. Jongdae asked, pretending to actually care.

He took a closer look at Jongin.

"Wait, are you the kid who set Luh- I mean, Mr. Lu- off?"

Jongin blinked slowly.

"Nnnoooooo."

"Don't say Columbus around school, because you'd be a real to do that after what happened yesterday."

Jongin let out an offended sigh.

"You're my teacher! You're supposed to encourage me to grow and spread my wings."

Jongdae sighed in his head.

"Look, Jongin. Right now, I was supposed to be somewhere in California, relaxing and away from really irritating students like you. Since I'm pretty pissed about that but I can't take it out on you guys without getting fired or something, I'm just going to take a small bit of liberty and call you a and be done with it. I'll give you the mandatory speech about your quote-unquote bright future at some later date. Okay? Mmm."

He turned around to the board and scribbled down some equations.

"Predict away, my little prodigies."

Jongdae flatly gestured at the front of the room.

"The activity series sheets are up there if you need them."

Sehun slowly got up and grabbed a sheet.

"Grab me one too." Jongin called after him.

A laminated piece of paper flew across the room, smacking the Jongin directly in the face. 

Sehun hissed,"Yesssss."

Jongin snatched the paper off his face.

"DAMMIT,  SEHUN."

"DETENTION, KIM JONGIN."

 

 

A/N: unedited.

Comment and tell me what you think! I'm not sure where i'm going with this fic lol it's just where i release my fail humor atm

I hope you like it~