Here come Santao Claus

School Days

(Quick A/N: unedited atm. There's a bit of a jump from columbus day to christmas break lol sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!)

Jongin sighed, putting his head down on the cold desk and closing his eyes.

"It's the last day before Christmas break, cheer up." Sehun poked at Jongin's exposed cheek.

"I'm not sad, I'm just tired from studying."

"At least the exam was easy for this period."

"You're just saying that because we got to eat everything when we finished. Mixing the batter as smooth as the teacher wants it is actually some hard ."

Sehun smirked. "I know there's some ual innuendo that could have been said, but I'm actually too burnt out to think of one."

 ", is there dance practice today." Jongin mumbled, his eyelashes fluttering as he held in the urge to let out a desperate moan of stress and anxiety. 

Sehun scratched his head. "Holy crap, there might be one today."

Amber, who was sitting in front of them, turned around.

"Nope, there isn't."

"Oh, hey Amber." Jongin nodded at her.

Amber gave him a look of acknowedgement. " 'Sup."

Sehun let out a noise of relief. (or a noise of possible because you can never really tell with Sehun and Jongin has unfortunately heard it used in both situations.)

Jongin slammed his head back down. "But there's still two exams left."

"You think too much." Sehun snickered.

"Sehun's right, bro. You gotta be relaxed to do well. Baylife. Yolo. Be chill."

Jongin rolled his eyes. "You're just saying that because you're some sort of ing genius from the U.S."

Amber raised her hands up as if she was surrendering. 

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Sehun stretched back, pulling his arms up and exposing a large chunk of skin at the bottom of his shirt. 

Jongin snorted. "Your shirt is too short again."

"I'm growing, okay." Sehun blandly defended himself. "At least I'm growing."

He pointed his chin at the petite man in bustling around in the front.

Jongin lazily looked up.

"But Mr. Do's height is kind of cute."

"Says you."

"Mr. Lu is definitely not that much taller." Jongin muttered.

Sehun shrugged. "You're right, I guess. It is cute."

Amber sniggered. "You guys are in so deep."

"Please. Don't even." Sehun said, pointing at the sleeping girl next to her.

"Yeah, are you guys actually just friends?" Jongin questioned.

Sehun laughed loudly. "Just friends."

Amber shot back at Sehun,"Shut the up. You're going to wake her up with your loudass laugh." 

Jongin rubbed at his eyes. "By the way, does Soojung still go by that nickname, Krystal?"

Amber nodded. "Yeah."

Krystal got up, yawning and carefully checking to see if her makeup was intact.

She looked over to the side, where Chanyeol was sitting.

"Oh, Chanyeol. Do you know when Mr. Wu is doing the tutoring signups? I need some hours."

Chanyeol shrugged. "Beats me. We can go check together if you w-"

Amber sent him a deadly glare and slowly dragged her middle finger across .

Chanyeol stopped and gave her a mildly offended pout, almost like a kicked puppy.

"Harsh." Jongin said quietly.

Sehun scratched at his ear. "Pretty impressive. A threat and an insult combined into one gesture. Very innovative."

"I'm calling personal bias on the grounds of your laziness." Jongin rolled his eyes.

Sehun chuckled. "Jongin. You know that things are a waste of my time and doing two things at once sounds pretty damn good to me."

Krystal looked at Chanyeol, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

When he didn't say anything else, she stared at him weirdly and turned back to Amber.

"Amberrrrrrrrrrrr." She whined.

Sehun and Jongin took that as their cue to turn back around.

Jongin sighed.

"Look at him though. It's really cute-"

Mr. Tao burst through the door, wearing a santa costume.

"Ho ho ho." He deadpanned. "I'm Santao Claus."

Kyungsoo smirked at the sight of Tao holding a large tray, just as he had instructed him to.

He heard whispers of "damn that looks good" and "can you smell that chocolate holy I think I just creamed myself" from the restless kids behind him.

"Look, kids. He has candy and brownies and other desserts just for you!"

Jongin could almost hear a pin drop before a crowd of hungry high school kids attacked the poor man.

"Bring me back some!" Krystal cried from her seat, where she was stuck because of the waves of people that streamed past her.

Amber saluted and dove back into the fray.

Sehun blinked calmly as he stood above the chaos.

Jongin reached out an arm.

"Save me," He screeched. "I'm going under!"

When he saw that Sehun wasn't going to risk anything, he whimpered,"At least get some candy."

"I am above the norm." Sehun huffed. "Don't categorize me with the plebians."

Mr. Do had a devilish (deliciously y, according to Jongin, who saw it before he got hit with an elbow and out) sneer plastered on his face.

"Help." Santao Claus whimpered from under the pile of unsatisfied and warring students.

"THAT IS MINE YOU LITTLE I WILL EAT YOUR HAND OFF FOR THAT." Taemin shrieked. 

"Never." Kyungsoo whispered back.