I found you

I found you
PCY POV:
Tomorrow's my baby sister's birthday. Yes I've lost her but I sense that she's near me. I can't really recognize her because she definitely grew up into a fine pretty young lady now. But I can definitely still recognize her laughter and her special birthmark at the back of her neck. 
I want to shop for her gift, as usual, I did this every year even though I don't know where is she, but I still buy and keep it, so that someday when we reunite I can give them to her. 
 
"Baek can you accompany me to shop again?" As usual, every year I'll ask my bestie to shop with me, and of course he didn't reject and he's just so understanding. That's why he's my bestie and I love him. 
"Sure lets go. Same place again I guess?" Baekhyun questioned me, obviously he knew it but still....I nodded. We grabbed our coats and walked our way there. 
 
I always shop at this same fashion retail store as it sells girls clothing, and also I think that she'll look gorgeous and pretty in these styles. The store manager knew me well and knew about my story too. She's a nice lady and would always give me discounts. Haha~
 
I went in with Baek, choosing something special for my baby sister. Well, every year her presents are special, just that this year it's her 20th so I would buy something more lady-like. 
"Eoseo-ohseyo~" The sales girl greeted us, but I found something in this stranger, her voice sounds........familiar.
 
 
PCM POV:
"Eoseo-ohseyo~" I greeted politely and cheerfully at every customer that walks in. I've to do this well as it's my first part-time job. As I greeted, two charming and tall guys walked towards me. I'm a little startled and of course I kept myself calm and asked "Is there anything I can help sir?" The taller one bend down to my height and looked into my eyes. For no reason I don't feel frightened or neither did I stepped back avoiding him. I found something in him while looking straight into his eyes. It felt like we've met somewhere before..
 
"I'm sorry if I sound rude but can I take a look at the back of your neck?" He asked me directly. I was kinda taken aback but bravely I nodded and turned around back facing him. Suddenly he hugged me and starting weeping. I was so shocked but I didn't push him away immediately. I turned around and comforted him while asking him what happened. 
 
 
PCY POV:
I found her, finally, after 18 years of living in loneliness without the presence of my family. Our parents unfortunately didn't survive through the accident they had 18 years ago and I was separated from my baby sister. But thankfully and miraculously, I found her, Park Chanmi. I missed her so much and I back hugged her and started crying. She gently pushed me away and I believe she was quite shocked and taken aback at my sudden actions. Baek was looking at me astounded and I calmed myself down before slowly explaining. 
 
Baek totally understand how I felt and comforted me. But Chanmi started crying too and came to me and hugged me tightly. I knew her heart, we both did. Our hearts are like connected and we always feel and understand each other even without saying a word. I allow her to cry in my arms and comforted her along the way. After awhile we both chatted for a very long time and Baek is just so smart, he went to turn the play-card to show the crowd that the shop is closed. Oh my, hopefully the store manager won't blame us by doing this as I believe she'll be fine with it as she knew about our story. She's just like my older sister that I can trust on as well. 
 
I'm so happy that I found her and we're reunited again. I suggested her to move in and stay with me and she agreed. Just a small problem, my house are filled with 11 other boys including Baek. I didn't tell her yet but hopefully she wouldn't reject me after stepping into the house.... Oh God~~ 
Anyway, I can't wait for her to pack her stuffs and move in with me tonight!! And I swear to protect her and give her only happiness from today onwards till my last breath. I promised my parents and so I did to myself. 
 
 
 
~END~