Chapter 3

Take A Chance

 

The next day..

Just like any other school day, my alarm went off at 6am sharp. I sat up and thought to myself "oh.. what would happen today.." I let out a small sigh and dragged myself out of my bed.

As I walked downstairs getting ready for school, I wasn't paying attention and I tripped down the stairs. "Great.." I sighed. My mom came running out of the kitchen

"Oh my god, are you okay?" My mom said helping me up.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I manage to say pushing myself up.

"All right. It's time for school. Here's your lunch. Study hard my baby." My mom said kissing my cheek.

"Bye mom." I walked out checking my elbow that was now red, starting to form a bruise.

Half way walking towards Glenwood, it started to rain. I was only 2 blocks away from school when I see Jeffrey's car.

"Lindy, hop in! It's pouring!" Jeffrey said rolling his window down.

"No! you. I rather get soaked and wet then get into your car or see you. Oh and don't call me Lindy. You don't deserve to call me that. Just go find that . I bet she's soaked head to toe too. " I screamed right at him. 

"Look okay? I'm sorry for what I did! She tempt--" Jeffrey said in a sad voice.

Cutting him off, I yelled "I don't give a about what you did. Go to hell for all I care." And I sprinted for it.

-HONK- I glanced over seeing Jeffrey hitting his steering wheel and placing his head on it.

"I'm sorry.." I repeated these words in my mind while I was running. "I just can't let you do this to me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ugh. Not the best chapter. I just made this up like 10 minutes ago :/ enjoy? :> update sooooon :D