Goodbye...

Take A Chance

 

“Linda! Don’t leave! I know what I did was wrong but you ha—” Raymond said.

“I don’t want to hear anymore of your bull! I gave you so many chances in the past. I’ve had enough. Go find that lying of yours.” I shouted back.

I picked up my Domo backpack off the damp grass and walked away.

“That jackass! Why did I even like him oh my god.” I said under my breath. My cellphone started to sing “girl~ I need a girl~”. I looked at the flashing screen and saw Tavia’s name.

I pressed the green answer button and answered “Hello..?”

Tavia quickly said “LINDAAAAAA~~ WHERE ARE YOUUUU~?”

“Haha.. calm yourself Tav. I’m at the park” I said slowly.

“Why do you sound so down?~” Tavia shouted in happily.

“Oh no reason…” I said.

“Don’t lie to me Linda. I know what you sound like when you’re down. I’ll be at the park in 5 minutes. Wait for me!~~”

Tavia didn’t even give me a chance to say anything and hung up on me.

I sighed then started walking towards the swing set in the playground. I sat upon the cold, rusted swings and stared at the playground. The spray painted slide and rotten wood stuck out of the bridge on the playground was easily spotted from where I sat

10 minutes later, Tavia arrived.

“LINNDAAAA~~!!” shouted Tavia. Her high pitched voice was easily heard anywhere.

She walked up to where I was and sat on the swing beside me. “See! I was right all along! What’s wrong love?” Tavia said looking at me.

I opened my mouth and said “I.. just don’t know what to do about Raymond anymore..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be niceeee? D: This is my first story ;~; I'll try to update whenever I can la ^^