Misunderstanding?

Take A Chance

 

Tavia stared at me with a confused look. “What are you talking about? You guys are sweetest couple in Glenwood! Is there something wrong with him?” Tavia asked.

“Yesterday after school, I saw Raymond with Elisa behind the school talking. I hid behind the wall so they wouldn’t see me and you know that Elisa doesn’t like me. I over heard Elisa saying that she saw me kissing Vincent. I really wanted to run out at that time and slap her but before I could step out, I saw Elisa hug Raymond and he hugged her back.” I said as tears started to fall out of my eyes.

“Wait.. WHAT?!” Tavia pratically shouted. “YOU SAW WHAT? THAT … I’m gonna go beat the out of her.” Tavia stood up and started to take out her phone.

I stood up and grabbed Tavia’s phone out of her hands. “What are you doing! Don’t.. I already broke up with Raymond before you came here..” I said and turned around to sit back on the swing.

“Are you just going to let this go? Are you going to let that fat ruin your perfect relationship with Raymond?” Tavia stood in front of me and asked.

I wiped my tears with black Adidas jacket sleeve. “Well… what else can I do? 

“I’m going to have a talk with Raymond. Don’t worry. I will sort this out.” Tavia grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.