Losing

Another Mermaid Story: Mermaid Ring

Sing For You-EXO

'Losing a part of him.Losing everything'


You are on your way to home after buying some groceries 

Your phone suddenly ring to alert you a new messages.

'Tonight, we will having a family dinner with Baekbeom's fiance family.I think you should join us too.Its an invitation from me,no refusing.Baekbeom will take you in few minutes after 6,okay?Hoping too see you there tonight.

-Halmeoni '

You sighed when reading the message.

*Why I should be there for family meeting?Am I still considered in that family even Baekhyun cut ties with them?*You ruffles your hair.

You remembered how cold of Baekbeom stares last times and shivered.

"Wait!What time is it? Heol-It's 6 already,I should hurried home and then let's think again."You hurried home and run while holding up the the hand full with groceries.

When you arrive there's a lot sound from ambulance in front the apartment.

A crowd gathers in front the apartment.

"What is happening?Could someone tell me please?"You asked the firefighter.

"The guy accidently burn his room ended up burning his neighbour sides too."

You look at your own house being burned down from fire.

*My memories with Baekhyun!The pictures!*

The groceries bag dropped right then and the groceries all spurted down the floor.

You rushed through the crossed line but the firefighter hold you up.

"LET ME THROUGH!PLEASE LET ME THROUGH! I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS THERE"You pleaded at the firefighter.

"It's dangerous there!"The firefighter hold you up.

You pushed him beside harshly and entered quickly before the firefighter catched you ;ignoring their warning.

You cover your mouth and nose with handkerchief and climb through the stairs which full with mild smoke.

You opened the door of your apartment and see every part of the room getting burnt by fire.

You crouched down in shock as seing all things are being damaged from fire

"I can't lose you again.."

Your heart shattered when all of the things are in burnt under the fire.

"Baekhyun-ah..."

 In blurry tears in your eyesight,you try find the things that you could keep with.

You saw the wedding picture on the bedroom wall which not being burnt yet.

Mindlessly,you walk through in fire and hold the picture frame which not being touched by the fire yet.

You want to walk back outside but a burning wooden piece fall in front of you .

Without you realising, you already trapped in the burnt room.

Your breath getting short and start take a deep breath through the handkerchief frantically.

*I can't lose you this too,Baekhyun-ah.How could I live in this world without a pieces of you? I cant even stand to lose the scent of your shirt and pillows.How could I lost other memories too?I just realised,Baekhyun-ah.I really couldn't live without you.Maybe it have  fated to turn this way.Maybe it's better to die in this way.*

Then your eyes started to fading out and slowly turn to black view.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

"BAEKHYUN!"You shouted and wake up from a long dream.

Your eyes wandering around the room and gasped when saw Baekhyun on the other side of the room.

But,again when you look right through in his eyes you suddenly remember the twin who gave you a cold stares.

"I'm not your jagiya Baekhyun if you're wondering."Baekbom said and sit on the other side of the bed while playing with the tennis ball.

"I really want to asked you this,are you that stupid to entered the house that full with fire?"

You were trying to sit from lying position but the pain from the headaches stopped you.

"Please dont expect to help you up because I'm not the type who help someone.Who asked you to be a fool and hurt yourself like this?Seriously,I would never even stand living in house with a fool like you."Baekbeom said and try to make his way out of the room.

You bit your lip in anger."Do you ever feel how is it to lose someone?"You say which make him stopped into a halt.

"Yes,its a fool to jump into a fire.What should I do?I'm too fool to hear my brain since I follow what my heart say all along.Do you even ever feel what is it like to lose everything?In the begginning you feel scared to believed it.Then,the whole world start to shake,forcing you to accepting the truth.And then you began to feel something slowly start to break impossible to put back togetherThis feeling will follow you for so long. Do you ever feel the feeling of that is not even worth to living anymore?I would really like to move on,but its hard. Every moment that I do,I remember him.Every.Single.Time.Thus,my point is don't judge someone or view others grief by only in your standpoint."

He continued walk away without even turning back and leaves with a harsh slam on the door.

Halmeoni suddenly walks in hurried to your bed and help you stand up.

"How is your feeling?Are you okay?"Halmeoni asked

"I'm okay,Halmeoni.I guess I'm in your house right now.I will leave as soon as I can."

"No! You can't! You already lose a home, I couldn't let my grandson's wife wandering at the night alone.Since,you lose a house.Why don't you live with us,okay?"

"I think I don't want to trouble you,Halmeoni.Baekbeom would be uncomfortable in my presence.I can find my own home.Baekhyun already gone and I shouldn't living depending on you,halmeoni."You said and held her hand.

"I'm really dissapointed with you,____-ah.How could you cut ties with just the same thing that Baekhyun did?All the thing I want is to be with you to repay my mistake with him.Anyway ,I already take you as my family since Baekhyun had choose you as his wife.

"Halmeoni....

"Stay here in this house and accompany me,okay?About Baekbeom,who care about him.If he doesn't like he could get out from this house anyway."

You sighed and couldnt help but only deferred her wishes.

Right then, the  tall and goo looking doctor walked in.

"This is our family's private doctor.Kim Tan."

"You had inhale a lot of smoke.Thus there will quite head pain, a sting in the throat.For now, only a lil' bit of medicine and a lot of rest is needed.Other than that,you're fine.That's why we need to get  out together Halmeoni.Let her have some rest"Kim Tan said.

"I guess we will meet a lot later."He said before leaving with a smile and bring the grandma with him.

*Is this is the right thing to do?*you thought and you head aches again.

"How could I even face that jerk everyday?However,he stiil Baekhyun's family.I'm at  least have to repay the time that they lost their Baekhyun because of me."

 You sighed and get back lying on the bed due to exhaustion.

You saw the picture frame that you save from fire on the bedside tble and you picked it up.

You your husband's face in the photo frame as you let a tear strolled on the cheek.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah.I'm sorry that I let you see me in this condition.Its hard... Its hard thus give me more time."You said while hug the frame tight before you go into a deep sleep.