Trying

Another Mermaid Story: Mermaid Ring

_-_-_

A morning bell ring from your phone and makes you up.

You press dismiss button on the screen and saw the date in the phone.

25th November...

You let out a desperate sigh after looking at that date.

*Our Anniversary.*

Flashback.

You wake up and saw Baekhyun push the hair strand behind your ear.

“Good Morning ,sweetheart .Have you dream of me?”Baekhyun greeted you with smiles.

You saw morning light shine your husband face and smile.

“Haha.Honestly,nope.”

“Tch, you’re so honest even with me .Can you lie to me even for a second?”Your husband asked.

You chuckled at his remark.“ Anyway, I do hope I dreaming of you.”You said.

“You know the exact word to cool me down, sweetheart.”He frowned at you.

“Anyway, Happy Anniversary, honey.”You wished with smile.

 

“Happy Anniversary, sweetheart. I can’t really stay mad at you so long .

Take a shower and I will prepare your clothes on bed.”Baekhyun said.

 

When you finished take a refreshing bath you take a look on the bed and saw a beautiful dress.

You wear it and walked out from the room, ran downstairs just to see Baekhyun prepares some brunch for you.

“You don’t take shower for today?”You asked

“I did before you wake up.”He replied.

You nodded and take a seat on the chair at the dining table.

Both of gobble down the food and enjoying the brunch on the table .

Baekhyun took you to the park where you met Baekhyun for the first time.

Both of you fall in the first sight which at first you thought its impossible.

But that all change when you met him.

You sit on the favourite bench and Baekhyun put a snack basket beside.

The season is in the autumn which the leaves turn brown and yellow; shine the park.

Baekhyun laid his head on your lap and he put the basket on the ground to put his feet.

You smiled as you see Baekhyun calm face sleeping.

Both of you love having simple celebration and sometimes since you don’t like big party and all.

You love the way the simplicity in life.

Because of that you love taking picture of the simple sky which the blue white suits each other.

That was the reason Baekhyun loves you.

You look at the sky amazed the shapes of the cloud.

You took a DSLR camera and snap the sky with preferred settings.

You took a snapshot a calm Baekhyun sleeping like a baby on your lap.

You put down the DLSR camera and trace Baekhyun face.

Thick pair of eyebrow,  cute pair eyes and not to high and not to flat noses.

You smiled as you traced his chin and suddenly Baekhyun grabbed your hand.

“Enjoy my pretty face,sweetheart? I'm know I'm handsome."

You know that your husband too cheesy too and cocky to be true but you can’t help to love it.

and he definitely loves skin ship especially backhug and you gave a nickname a backhug monster.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and leave his head from your lap.

“You should wake me up, your leg surely now have been numb.”He said and massaged your thigh.

“My backhug monster have been peacefully sleep and I couldn’t dare ,myself to wake you up,honey.You could have eat me."You joked.

“0For today, Lets go home  with a piggyback ride.”

“Honey, you loves to scaring me and intently make me hold you. You are backhug monster.I’m not surprised about that but last time, the piggyback ride was shaky and I almost fall on the ground. I can’t risk my life for a piggyback ride.”

“I will catch you anyway,right?”Baekhyun smirked andsteal a kiss from your lip.

­Flashback End

*How could I forget you when you leave so many memories for me?*you asked baekhyun in your heart.

Slowly, a tear escape from your eyes fall directly to the pillow which always soaked overnight from your cries.

You sit up on bed and wipe your remaining tears.

You didn’t take any showers instead you walked to dining room.

You cook some ramen which you left yersterday and took out some blueberry muffin with the cocoa pie.

You eat the ramen soullessly and washed the dishes after it.

After that, you take the blueberry muffin and eat it.

You look at the cocoa pie like its next target for a predator.

A flashback comes into your mind.

FLASHBACK

You opened your eyes and saw a pack of cocoa pie on the table with 2 candles on top.

Baekhyun shyly rub his neck because of shyness prepare this dinner.

“Sorry, I'm overslept for your special day ,the bakery closes and this only that I can think about.”Baekhyun smile sheepishly.

“I’m not taking you out for your birthday also because I’m too busy with work. I’m sorry about that too."He added.

“I understand.No need to be sorry. The cocoa pie cake are cute~”You said and smiled.

“Anyway, happy second anniversary. Whoa! I don’t realize time can be this quick when I am with you. It feels like yesterday I ran away with you.”

You chuckled.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. You should be married properly. I realised that you never felt the wedding dress which every girl dream about.”Baekhyun said sincerely as he holds your hand.

“You know me, I’m different! I don’t need wedding dress I only need you.”You said and smiled.

“Don’t worry about it, okay?”You added.

Baekhyun nodded and kiss your hand.

“Awwww...My wife becomes cheesy like me, already.”He said and wiggled his eyebrow.

“Of course! Your greasiness diseases infect to me also. You are a bad influence to me.”You teased.

FLASHBACK END

You let out another sigh and look at the cocoa pie on the table then look at the anniversary photos.

You too hungry to starve again so you just eat the cocoa pie.

After eating you walked lifelessly

*Maybe a sleep may can heal me from keep flashback

 

Dream

 

You walked to the park and seat at the usual bench which your favourite spot for you and Baekhyun.

However, you saw a couple sitting on there and play with each other.

You don’t see the faces of the couple since their back facing you.

You don’t know but somehow you feel that is your husband, the man from the couple.

However just the moment you walked nearer to the couple, a voice stops you.

“Sweetheart...”

You turned back and saw Baekhyun standing all white complete white suits with a blue tie.

Your eye doesn’t believe yourself so you rubbed your eyes but

Baekhyun still standing there.

You ran to him and hug him tightly to death and his right hand hug your waist and his left hand make a small circle on your back.

“You’re alive! You will never leave me, right? You will be with me forever right?”

Baekhyun just warmly smiled at you but he slowly break the hug and hold your shoulder tight.

“Sweetheart, I really miss you too. I'm sorry but....but-“

“’But’ what?”

“I’m not here at you forever. I still need to go, sweetheart. Move on. Live without me. Live happily without me.”

“You need to go? Move on? Live happily? Without you?” You replied with confused question.

“Can I go with you? Please?”You almost beg at Baekhyun.

 

“BY WHAT?  KILL YOURSELF!!   DON’T BE CRAZY!!!    It’s frustrating looking you weak like this.

Look at yourself, lifeless .What so hard about move on? JUST FORGET ME!” He said while shake your shoulders.

 

“What so hard about move on? EVERYTHING!  YOU DID TOO MUCH FOR ME TO FORGET ABOUT IT. I KEEP REMEMBERING THE MEMORY OF YOU TILL THE END. HOW CAN I FORGET YOU, TELL ME?  HOW CAN I CAN FORGET YOU?“You exclaimed and your lips start quivering.

You felt a sting in your nose; your eyes start full of tears  and your feel your limb are weaken.

You crouched down and the Baekhyun hold went off.

Baekhyun look at you with heart-broken eyes while you added a few word.

“Do you know how it feels? How is it hard losing you?.....

I’m crying over all night because missing you. I hold your pillow hoping I can still sniff your scent. I thought I can replace your warm hug with a blanket and heater. But I was wrong. Nothing I could do to replace you.Sometimes, I hope I die instead of you. I hope I can be in the accident instead of you. I hope I could just die with you. Your absence just makes me more miserable. I feel sorry about all the bad things I did. At least, I want to say sorry for my misdoing and I really hope that I can say I love you before you died.”You stated with sobs between it and bawled right there.

Baekhyun crouched with you and lift your chins up; looking intently at your eyes.

You admit you will never forget the sparkling eyes of him when he looks at you.

“It’s not hurt to try move on, sweetheart. My absence? I’m still here ... at your heart. I always with you wherever you are. Move on doesn’t mean to forget about me completely or replace me. Just do it like the way of you before you know me or you also can pretend that I’m still with you. Even you’re married with other guy, you can still remember me. I’m doing fine right now so that’s why I want you to be fine too. I really want you happy right. I mention before, your happiness is my first priority. We can still meet later on, right?”He said and wipe your tear with his thumb.

“Time will fix everything, sweetheart. Please be well while I’m gone. I will always remember you even there is goddess in after life.”He joked and makes you smiled.

He stands up and pull you up so that you can walk together side to side.

After a few small steps, he faces you with a smile.

“This is a goodbye.”He said and his body began to disappear.

Your eyes widen when your hand get pass through him.

“I love you...sweetheart. I always will.”A whisper can be listened near you

“Wait! H-honey, don’t leave me again. Wait!”You cried.

His body now become a shadow and disappear to the air.

 

 

You waked up again.

The lonely bed makes you realised that It was only a dream.

You broke you tears as the word keep replaying.

".Move on. Live without me. Live happily without me"

Time will fix everything, sweetheart. "

 

.You broke into tears as you think about moving on without him.

But that night makes you determined to move on.

 

or at least trying to move on.