Past

Another Mermaid Story: Mermaid Ring

The guy that looked like Baekhyun started leaving so you quickly grasp his arm.

"Jagiya!"

He look at you with angry eyes and quickly pull his hand out from your grasp.

"I'm not your jagiya and let go of me" he said and try to leave.

You block his way by standing in front of him and hands wide apart.

"Nope. You're Baekhyun! I'm your wife, why don't you recognize me?" You wipe your tears and hold his shoulder.

"You've got a wrong person!"He wriggled to be free from your grasp; accidently pushed you to the ground.

Suddenly, a lady in fifties ; luxury clothes , deep brown eyes, nose that similar with baekhyu  came and hold your shoulder ;helping bring yourself up.

She looked you closely and even scanned you from your shoes to your hair.

"Are you byun baekhyun's wife, ______?"

_-_-_-_-_-

The grandmother bring you to the her house and found out baekhyun past.

Baekhyun is living with his twin and the grandmother since 5 , after the parents  died in an accident.

Baekhyun is a rich boy and loving luxury but after met you he leave all thing he loves for you.

They stick like crazy as a twin as they known as troublemaker twin.

You also found out about his twin who you accidently mistaken as your husband.

The grandma doesn't tell you anymore and quickly changed the story as like she hiding something.

The grandmother notice your shock and quickly understand that baekhyun doesn't tell anything to you.

"Do you have daughter or son?"the old lady asked.

You quickly shook your head.

You could see the disappointment in her eyes but she still smiled at you anyways.

You felt sorry and troubled for baekhyun's family because of you their family are broke apart.

"I'm sorry. I don't know that it will be turn like this. If I could known earlier, I will surely turn for you to him."You whispered and grip her hand tight.

"Nope, its okay sweetheart. It doesn't matter, anyway. As long you here-"She suddenly stop and looked out the door.

"Doesn't matter? Its matter to me!"A voice speaked out from behind.

You turned your back to follow her gaze was, and you can look baekhy- you mean baekbeom in leather jacket, gelled hair and torn dark jeans.

"You said you will bring him to us, right. Thats most nonsense thing I have heard since I've born."He said in teasing tone and scoffed.

"Bring him to us? Why don't you bring him now?"He said and give you death glares.

You quieted down,quickly after hearing what he had said.

"Where you going? To the club again?"The grandma asked.

"I spoiled him too much..."She muttered softly but loud enough for you to hear.

You fidgeted your finger and stutter at her to tell the truth.

"Actually baekhyun is...."You said and tears coming out freely.

"I know I know, he 's gone...EXO told me..."

"EXO?"you wondered....and you realized that they hiding it.

-_-_-_-

You walked in to the EXO apartment and close the door with fuming ears.

Meanwhile,the boys cheers you warmly.

"Noona,you've arrived.Come and watch tv with us!"Tao said.

They continued to watched tv and without realised you stern mood.

You dropped your bag and jacket all on the floor."Why are you guys lying to me?"

The members sensed the bad atmosphere and quicky stand up but the Suho approached you first.

"About what?"Suho asked.

"ABOUT BAEKHYUN'S FAMILY!!How much longer you want to keep in?"You look at them.

"How do you know about them?"

"How I know it doesn't matter but I really want to know the reason why you all hiding this.Why baekhyun hiding this family from me?"

You sitted on the floor and tears flowing down."I've living all my life being a fool.I believed in him and what did I do to make him lied to me?Am I nothing to him? He is now gone, and  I can't believe you guys still hiding this from me.Even the fact that right now, I'm living in the same city.Do you want me to be fooled till forever?"

Chanyeol crounched in front of you,"We're sorry.We planning to tell you soon.Baekhyun must have his own reason to lied to you.I don't know the exactly why he lied to you but we all know how much he loves you.He maybe want to hide you from his wicked family.All of the member also doesn't know the exact thing happened years ago since Baekhyun is the quiet one on the group when comes to telling problem.He always handled his problem on his own.Then, suddenly we got know he kicked out from the family.Thats all we know."

"I feel like I don't know him anymore.He's look diffrent from there.I don't know what to say in front his family.How could I tell tht Baekhyun is lied to me?How I could tell them that he died?"

"Y-you met them?"Lay asked.

"Yes.I don't know what to say in front his family.How could I tell that Baekhyun is lied to me?How I could tell them that he died? However it seems that they know that fact and I'm is the only one in this world who being fooled at this time."

"We're really sorry.I know it going to take time for you to received the truth."They said and suddenly Sehun shouted.

"GROUP HUGGGG!"twelve of them swarmed into you.

"Yahhhh!!I'm actually in furiousstate right now?Why a group hug?"

"Sasileun niga neomu joahae

sasileun niga neomu saranghae

ei mankeum jo mankeum

ei mankeum jo makeum

niga neomu joahae"

Not in cheesy high tones voice, but with their cheery voices (If you could imagine this it would be wonderful)

This is your friend, your support when Baekhyun gones,they will always be there with you to cheer your day.

Hate it when they affect your mood greatly but they are the only your family left.

But then you remembered Baekhyun's grandmother last word before you go.

"I would really want you to stay with us in this house.Baekhyun's mom will be uptight but I will take care of that matter.Please consider about this,okay?"

"I really want to know more about Baekhyun's family.Tell me all that what you know about them."

-----

"Baekhyun basically have one twin, one mother, one grandmother.The grandfather passed away just before time that Baekhyun leaves the house makes the ALL responsibility to the other twin."Chanyeol explained.

"The grandma...is it nice?"

"Halmeoni is very kind of course!Just we kind-a cut of connection with them since Baekhyun leave the house."Lay added

"Why you guys doesn't seem close with the twin,Baek.."You kinda not remembering his name.

"Baekbeom!He is little bit of rude and kinda bad.Seriously, Its hard to get in pace with him.He always not in the group with us and he is always alone."Suho explained.

"It little rude? He is always rude! That kinda bad of course should not in our group.Remember the time he insult Suho and EXO infront the student and the way he poured milk to his nerd fangirl and-"Tao spurts are getting cut and suddenly get a choke.

"Tao!Let's not talk more about this,okay?"Kris slightly strangle him; pretending to threat him with choke on the neck.

"I'm actually wondered about this...How could they would be diffrent?They are twin and grow in the same womb."Lay asked.

"Actually,I've heard once that Baekhyun told me about this.After the accident,Baekhyun living with Halmeoni in the states while Baekbom living in Korea with his grandfather.Baek bom was trained to be the heirs of the company while Baekhyun was most free nature since he has freedom in State.Of course.It would be possible if they are living in diffrent condition."

"Anyway,why you are asking us about this.Are you going to meet them again?"

"I don't know.Maybe not since I'm not in the family ties anymore.However,I should at least know, the family background too.I'm his wife after all.