Chapter 2

A Perfect Time

“Aish! Those guys are totally going to get it later” Donghae furiously cursed under his breath. His band mates had pulled a prank on him before and he was absolutely not happy about it.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Yah Donghae did you heard?” Heechul announced. “What?” Donghae simply answered. “Lee Soo Man seongsaengnim wants to give you a solo album! You have got to go the HQ pronto before he changes his mind”, “No way! No freaking way!! I’m off! Peace out yo!” and with that he stood up and changed as fast as he could looking the best he can to look representable in front of his boss without a second thought on the strange proposition told by his band mate. “Bye you guys!” he bed farewell until his figure was no more to be seen by his band mates. “Is he gone?” Shindong asked, “Yes! He’s long gone to clean up the dance studios” Eunhyuk said satisfied by the trick he planned that everyone else seemed to be agreeing on and by that they laughed their butts off, rolling on the ground holding on their stomach.

 

  “Why on Earth did I believe those idiots!” he cursed again while wiping the huge mirror. The chores that were given were really pushing him off his limits. Who in the world got the idea of cleaning TWO massive studios! Damn he was angry by the idea but there was nothing he could do as the studios were always used by the Super Junior. He was sweating crazily. It’s a fortune that he had a spare shirt and a short pair of pants in his locker or if not, he would stain his expensive branded GUESS t-shirt. After long hours of cleaning and drenching in sweat, he laid on the squeaky clean wooden floor. “FINALLY A REST!”  He screamed his lungs out as his voice was echoing in the studio’s wall.

 

  While he was resting, he heard a beautiful angelic voice not far from the studio he’s currently at. He rose up in a cross-legged sitting position as both of his hands support his upper body and sat silently, focussing on the soothing sound of the beautiful voice. Then, he made up his mind to search for the voice’s owner. ‘Could it be an angel? No way!’  He thought to himself as his feet unknowingly walked towards the sound. Every step he made the sound was heard closer, echoing in his ears and fluttered his heart.

 

  Finally he saw a half opened door with lights on inside. ‘That’s weird, who would be here in the middle of the night?’ he thought. Donghae braved himself up to see who was inside the studio. He peeked through the slight open door and saw the love of his life singing naturally with her ever angelic smile plastered on her face while moping on the floor. She wore simple clothes with a GIODARNO light blue shirt paired up with a pair of black short shorts. Her hair tied up in a bun showing off her flawless cheek bones but still showing her chubby cute cheeks. She looked hot but yet innocently cute in some way, he thought to himself.

 

 Seohyun was working hard obeying her unnies’ request on cleaning up the studio they used after they practiced on their upcoming song ‘RUN DEVIL RUN’. She was exhausted but what can she do? She’s the maknae and it broke her kind pure heart to see disappointment on her unnies’ faces. Her unnies on the other hand always used Seohyun and took advantage of her whenever and wherever they could since she was such a straight forward person except for the loving Hyoyeon and Sunny who would always backed her up. Even though today wasn’t her day since Hyoyeon got flu and Sunny had to take care of her. She was upset at first that her other unnies won’t give her the chance to take care of Hyoyeon by simply says,” Sunny is there to take care of her, don’t worry arraso?” Every time Seohyun had those kinds of days, she would always look into her iPhone to see the man that finally opened her heart up. Yes! Seo Joo Hyun, the innocent maknae of SNSD had finally fell in love with someone. Seeing that face always made her smile sheepishly like a little girl who just received a lollipop.

 

  Little that she knew, a dashing young man had been watching her every move from a distance until, THUMP! A sound was clearly heard by her and instantly she shoved in her iPhone back into her pocket and quickly turned around to see what was really going on. Loads of suspicious and fretting ideas came out in her mind thinking on what was going on behind the door. Could it be a mouse? No, a mouse could not make such a loud sound. Was it a ghost? No way, there’s no way a ghost could be here, right? She thought and it definitely sent goose bumps throughout her body. Holding the mop in her hand for caution, she carefully opened the door and startled by what she saw in front of her.

  Donghae was watching her intently with her hand gracefully swaying the mop around side to side, to and fro. Even the slightest move she made made his heart beats uncontrollably. But then, she suddenly stopped and saw her smiling over something that he probably couldn’t see in her iPhone. His heart sank feeling sadness and devastation with the thought that she probably had someone in her mind. He decided to leave before she finds out that he was stalking on her. By that, he backed up a few steps behind but fate didn’t seem to be on his side as he tripped on something behind and THUMP! He fell on the hard cold floor. His hand seemed to be in pain. His gut tells him to see and it wasn’t pretty scene to see when your hand is bleeding excessively due to a broken glass that he didn’t even realized before but then again, he was too busy watching her to notice his surrounding.

 

  “Oh my goodness, oppa! Are you alright?” she asked and dropped the mop that was once held in her hand before and instantly rushed to Donghae’s side to help him out. His heart fluttered to hear the ‘OPPA’ word that came out from and his ears were soon went red flushed to see his love right here by his side. “Come oppa, I’ll help you stand up and walk to the emergency room okay?” she said with a hint of worried tone in her voice to him and he simply replied by nodding his head. Seohyun wrapped her hands around his shoulder to help him get up. She was, too, flushed by the skinship they shared. They were too close to each other as they walked to the emergency room that seemed to take quite a long time to arrive.

 

At The Emergency Room

 

  “Stay here oppa while I go and look for the first aid kit arraso?” Seohyun stated to Donghae and he replied with a simple “Arraso” with his warm smile and by that she left him sitting on the bed feeling the heat rushing through her chubby cheeks and reddened them up. She fanned herself while walking around searching for the first aid kit that seemed to be mysteriously quite hard to find. Donghae on the other hand was sitting on the bed quietly smiling foolishly. ‘I guess coming here wasn’t a bad thing after all.’ He stated in his thought while looking at his cut hand.

 

  Not so long after that, Seohyun rushed to his side holding a first aid kit. She knelt down facing down on his hand and started to clean up the cut on his hand. He twitched a bit by the pain of the alcohol, even though he tried clenching his teeth to hold the pain though it seemed not to be working. “Does it hurt oppa? Don’t worry I’ll do it gently okay?” she smiled to assure him that everything is fine. She continued slowly dabbing on the cut with an alcohol soaked in cotton wool and blew on it softly to ease the pain. He was touched by her softness and gentleness. The idea of them holding their hands together made him head over heals and to top it off, there was no one to disturb them. He smiled looking down to Seohyun who was concentrating on treating his cut. Indeed that her beauty couldn’t be defined with mere words. She finally ended it by putting on an herbal plaster on the cut. She smiled in satisfaction and so did he. 

 

  Suddenly, the lights went out, all the electrical appliances in the room seemed to be not working. A blackout occurred in the SMENT building leaving a young lady and a young man alone inside a room. ‘You have got to be kidding me’ both of them thought with their face flushed in embarrassment due to the thought of being alone together in a dark room. Seohyun quickly hugged Donghae following her instinct. She had always been afraid of the dark and not once had she ever slept without a night light or without a sleep mate to comfort her if there’s no light around. Her instinct made her to do that without a second thought. She tightened her embrace around his body and snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck trembling in fear. Too shocked by the sudden action, Donghae couldn’t seem to do anything about the sudden contact they shared. 

 

  She pushed herself forward to tighten her embrace towards him and Donghae had no choice but to back up a bit. His didn’t have the courage to wrap his hands around her body; he did not want her to think that he was taking advantage of her. Damn no! Their bodies went backwards until Donghae lost his balance when he accidentally tripped on something making them fell onto the bed. She was on top of him still hugging him. Her body was pressing on his making him flushed even further. He felt her body trembling and heard a sobbing sound on his chest. ‘I have no choice then’ he sighed and wrapped his hands around her slim waist to comfort her.

 

  After quite sometime, she finally calmed herself down thanks to Donghae. It was a cold night and thunder could be heard from outside. “Stay here while I look for blankets alright?” he said softly afraid to scare her in her current condition. He stood up and started to walk away until he felt a pair of hands wrapped around waist. “Don’t go. Please don’t leave me alone” she whispered in a trembling voice but loud enough for him to hear. His heart was beating crazily, he was indeed happy and the thought of confessing to her struck into his mind at that moment. Both of them went on searching for blankets to keep them warm with their phone as the replacement for a torch light, hands intertwined with each other. After a long search they could only find one. All the other blankets were being washed and accidentally left a blanket inside a cupboard.

 

  “You can use the blanket by yourself okay? I’ll be okay without it” he stated to ease her up from her worries of sharing a blanket with a man. He was indeed cold but he didn’t want to be stated as a erted guy or something. That would definitely ruin his image and most importantly squeezing the chance for him to be with her into little bits of nothing. He sat on the corner of the bed while Seohyun sat not far from him, hands still entwined with one another. He soon dozed off to slumber. He got used of the coldness after sometime. During his slumber, he felt warmness around him and soon make him awake to reality, he looked beside him and saw Seohyun was just centimetres from him trying to cover him up with the blanket she currently using. “I-I’m sorry to awake you oppa, I didn’t mean to. I was trying to keep you warm.” she defended herself with an apologetic look. “It’s okay, I’m not sleepy anymore see!” he replied while widened his small eyes and heard a small chuckle from her.

 

  After a long awkward paused, Donghae finally took the chance to break the awkward silence. “Emm… Seohyun-ah, I know this sounds weird but do you have anyone in mind?” he asked, she caught off-guard by the sudden topic he brought, she can’t tell him right? That would be embarrassing, “A-as a matter of fact, I-I d-do. How about you oppa?” she asked reluctantly trying to avoid further unusual questions from him. “Well actually, I have been deeply in love with this certain girl for years now but I just couldn’t get myself together to tell her” he simply answered with hope that she would be getting a hint. ‘I’m guessing it is Jessica unnie, I mean they are really close to each other’ she thought. “Well oppa, why don’t you confess to whoever she is, find a perfect time and I bet that she’ll open her heart for you.” She turned her head around to face to face with him. She could see him even from the littlest light shine out from the moon into the glass windows. Her heart skipped a beat when they gazed into each others’ eyes. He quickly turned his head forward before his heart jump out from his chest out of anxiousness, “Yeah, I guess so.” He replied.

 

  He had a long thought at the moment whether he should confess or not. He finalised his decision to confess to her, ‘I’m not going to lose my chance, I mean like she said, find a perfect time, and this is a perfect time to me’ he thought. He peeked to the corner of his eyes and saw Seohyun quietly smiled to herself while looking fondly on her phone. His heart sunk, ‘That must be her crush then’. “Seohyun, I-I want t-to tell you something” he stuttered, that was his first time feeling nervous confessing to a girl, the last time he felt this nervous was his first SMENT audition. Caught of guard by the sudden spoke by him, she shoved her phone and hid it behind her back, afraid that he might find out the big secret she had. “What is it oppa?” she replied innocently though the nervousness never left an inch of her soul. She turned her head again and encountered another face to face with him. Their eyes were interlocked with each other though neither of them back off. ‘This is it’ he stated in his thought. “Seohyun I…”

 

 

To be continued…

 

Hehehe… Suspense building up here. Do comment and subscribe. It will definitely help on improving my way of writing. BTW… if there’s any mistake please inform me okay?

OH! and I need a new poster for this story, can anyone help me? the best poster wins a story of Seohyun/2ne1 paired up with any guy you desire! 

 

Goodbye~

 ()_()

 o(^o^)o

  (o  o)