Chapter 1

A Perfect Time

The dance rehearsal kept on going. Songs of their upcoming comeback BONAMANA beaming up, echoing the dance studio and rising up the energy of the dancers sweating on the dance floor…

 

   All 10 stinky men were sweating hard as they were gasping for air after practicing and perfecting the dance choreography. In the crowded busy room came a knock-knock sound which made them paused having their ‘the take five’.

 

   As the door opened the stinky, glum, smelly and filled with disgusting men resting room shined as 9 beautiful angels and the sweet heart of SMENT came with smiles that melt the hearts of every person which sees them. Each of them respectively bowed and greeted them which bring up the mood in the room with their short white pants and cute blue matching tank top with respective numbers on it from their ever popular song ‘Oh!’

 

   Though among all 9 beautiful young girls, there was only one that caught the heart of a young man. The girl had done a deep sin that even she couldn’t realize of doing it. She had caused a man to fall deeply in love to her. Seohyun. A person that no one could even accuse her of doing any crime nor any sins with her angel like beautiful face, her big brown innocent eyes, her y S lined body that men drooled for and finally her pure soul to top off her goddess like beauty.

 

   She was the person to make his heart skipped a beat every time he sees her. The girl who made the almighty womanizer Donghae fell in love for the first time. He stared at her secretly watching her cute shyness in socializing with people older than her. There isn’t much gap between their ages. She’s 19 and he’s 24. It was only five years difference. He had seen tons off people dating with massive . Even right in front of him stood two lovers flirting with each other who were non-other than the dorky couple. People never knew about their relationships because they kept it professionally and naturally with their leadership and dorkiness in public. He envied both of them; they had the courage to love and couldn’t care less of what others might think.

For him, he was just a plain handsome womanizer that attracts many women he met except Seohyun who was and is the only person who ignored and didn’t even care about him.

 

   After the greetings, each girls started to break out hugs and kisses to their BOYFRIENDS leaving poor Seohyun alone every time. She had been used to it and every time it happened to her she just sits in the corner where neither she nor anyone could interrupt, as she quietly and peacefully read her book. The girls were just too busy to even care about their maknae as they were to busy with their love. Eunhyuk was goofing off dancing randomly with Hyoyeon, “what a perfect match we have, a venus and a monkey” he thought smiling sheepishly to the couple. Sunny and Sungmin were disgustingly doing their aegyo towards one another. The others well they were just plain talking to each other.

 

   Then came Yoona, a girl that always been his scandal for many years ever since their training years. Not long after that, they had been dating though their relationship didn’t last long. People say it was Donghae’s fault for their break-up though it wasn’t true. Yoona had never told him the true reason as she already knows his heart wasn’t hers in the first place. If she didn’t break-up with him, she never would have found her love with Siwon.

 

   “Hey! What’s up?” she said high-fiving him. “Nothing much. Just practicing our dance choreography” he replied. She smiled “I can see that you still have feelings for her” that sentence caught Donghae off guard, Yoona in the other hand kept looking forward, smiling foolishly to herself, then she turned around facing him “I have already know Hae-ah. Don’t try to fool me. I’ve known that you liked her ever since you’ve met her, or should I say the first time she talked to you, I can see the way your eyes were all sparkling and excited by that” she said, “So are you saying ‘we’ broke up because I like her? You got it all wrong. How can I like her when I was with you?” she just giggled feeling amused by the replied he made “Your words may say that but your heart says something else. Don’t try to fool your heart. Instead, follow it; follow what your heart tells you. Eat my word Lee Donghae! If you don’t have the courage to say it to her then you’ll be sorry. You’re not the only one who likes her you know. There’s Minho, Dongwoon, Jinwoon, Chansung, Changmin, Jaejoong and even the almighty Key. He may say that they are awkward but hey they are 91-ers, they are totally close to each other. Okay, I need to go now, Siwon is calling me. This might be a perfect time for you Donghae.” Thus leaving Donghae dumbfounded, who wouldn’t be surprised to hear your ex-girlfriend telling the reason for their break-up was because of somebody else. He only kept silent still dumbfounded as he spun around and saw Seohyun in front of him.

 

 

It wasn’t too long ago since he first met Seohyun. Donghae and Yoona were walking around in the SMent building until Yoona had to go to the bathroom. So he waited outside while secretly flirting with every girl who passed in front of him. Not one of them ignored him. They all felt all goodie-goodie flirting with him with hopes of getting together with him.

 

Until when Seohyun passed right in front of him, his heart felt unusual. It skipped a beat. He saw a falling piano notes right in front of him that had her name at the corner on the top of the paper. He called up her name, and in an instant she spun around with her big brown innocent eyes looking straight into him, again making his heart skip a beat. He could see her features very well, no make-up but only a natural beauty glow, her porcelain milky white skin made him want to touch it and her pink plump lips that made him to have the urge to kiss her. “Ne Donghae sunbae?” she called up upon him “h-here is your p-pi-piano notes. I-it fell in f-f-front of m-me” he stuttered. It was the first time he ever got stuttered and lost of words to a girl.   

 

  Just then, Yoona came out wiping her hands with a thicker make-up on her face. “Oh! Seohyun-ah! What a coincidence! I was about to see you” “What is it unnie?” “Nothing much. I just need you to send this book to Sunkyu-ssi. You know that she has been asking for it for weeks now. Hope this doesn’t trouble you?” she asked doing puppy eyes to poor Seohyun who was already carrying too much stuff for her to handle. “Neh unnie” was all Seohyun could ever reply. A simple ‘NO’ was never in her dictionary before not until she really needs to but usually she never use it. “Thanks Hyun! You’re the best! Come Hae-ah! Let’s go get some ice cream!” she wrapped around his arm and walk a few step away from Seohyun. Seohyun just sighed, turned around and made her way. Until,” Wait! Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair for her to do all that work? I mean look at how much things she carries!” he simply said, Yoona just blinked in disbelief. She never saw him care about a person before especially with someone he just knew!

 

  ‘Why do I feel troublesome by him’… Yoona asked herself deep in her thought… “Jagiya, are you okay?” Donghae’s question snapped her back to reality. “Umh… Nae kwenchana” she simply replied with her gorgeous beautiful smiles that simply melts every men’s heart. “Then we’ll get going. Wait for me kay. I’ll text you when I finish helping Seohyun”. “Okay, love you” he said and pecked his lips onto hers.

 

  It was the most awkward walk ever in Donghae’s life. Never in his life had he been so quite with a girl before. As they reached to a music practice room, Seohyun knocked on the door calling on her aegyo unnie Sunny. “Oh! Seohyun-ah! Donghae? I don’t expect you to be here. I thought you had a date with Yoona?” Sunny blurted out the words that came to her mind. Donghae in the other hand just grinned foolishly while rubbing the back of his neck and his eyes peeking onto Seohyun who was busy talking and busy explaining to her unnie. “Her voice flows deep into my heart’s core. I love the sound of her sweet voice. Wait why am I being like thins?” he thought in his mind dumbfounded alone unnoticed the little maknae in front of him looking weirdly towards her sunbae. “Sunbae? Sunbae? Are you okay? You’re going to be late! Yoona unnie is waiting for you right now, you better get going.” She smiled as he just gazed out from his mind. “Anyway, thank you sunbae for lending me a hand. I really appreciate it” she said bowing a perfect 90 degree angle and bid farewell to him. Donghae in the other hand just gazed murmuring “you’re welcome” in an almost whispering audio and watched her figure walked off till she was no more seen by him.

 

  “Huh, who knew I would fall to a straight innocent girl like her.” He murmured under his breath that only he could hear it and a smile crept across his face remembering the first time they encountered with each other. He sighed in despair; it’s too late for him now. All the chance he had in the past had thrown into waste. All the admiration he had ever since before debut for her was no longer valid. She, Seo Joo Hyun, has a husband. Even though he’s only a virtual husband, by the looks in the eyes of her so called ‘husband’, he already knew that he had no more chance and hope than the ‘husband’. “That Jung Yong Hwa better be good to her or else he better get ready for the most unforgettable memory in his life!” he thought in his mind.

 

 

To be continued….