Chapter 3

A Perfect Time

In the previous chapter...

 

He had a long thought at the moment whether he should confess or not. He finalised his decision to confess to her, ‘I’m not going to lose my chance, I mean like she said, find a perfect time, and this is a perfect time to me’ he thought. He peeked to the corner of his eyes and saw Seohyun quietly smiled to herself while looking fondly on her phone. His heart sunk, ‘That must be her crush then’. “Seohyun, I-I want t-to tell you something” he stuttered, that was his first time feeling nervous confessing to a girl, the last time he felt this nervous was his first SMENT audition. Caught of guard by the sudden spoke by him, she shoved her phone and hid it behind her back, afraid that he might find out the big secret she had. “What is it oppa?” she replied innocently though the nervousness never left an inch of her soul. She turned her head again and encountered another face to face with him. Their eyes were interlocked with each other though neither of them back off. ‘This is it’ he stated in his thought. “Seohyun I…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

  He looked deep into her eyes, his heart was beating crazily as cold sweats started to drip down from his forehead and finally he gained all his confidence to spit out the words that had been chocking in his throat. ‘Better tell her now rather than to regret later on….. Right?’  He thought again. “Seohyun I.....” “Yes oppa?” she replied with her anticipating big innocent brown eyes that sparkled from reflection of the moonlight, ‘Man! Do you have to stare with those alluring eyes of yours?!’  He thought, frustrated by his unlikely coward like antics. Gulping down the last saliva, he then continued, “S-Seo-Seohyun, I-I like you okay!” his face flushed in red and he could feel the heat rushed throughout his face to his ears and his neck after the embarrassing confession and continued as he regained back his strength in confidence, “I like you okay, ever since I laid my eyes on you, ever since I ever talk to you, ever since you came into my life, my heart had engraved your name ever since. I know that I am a womanizer that you always heard of, frequently plays with women but that’s the old me!” he grabbed on hold of her hands and looked intensely towards her eyes to prove the pureness of love from his heart, “You have changed me Seohyun-ah, you have made me into a better man than I was before. Please Joohyun, what would you say, hmm...?” he added and softened his gazed over her with high hopes on building new relationship with her filled nothing but love and care.

 

Seohyun was utterly surprised and tongue tied, her mind was baffled, shocked and twisted around in search of a logical explanation for a better understanding for herself! His sincere words, his pureness and those gentle look from his eyes had pierced right through her heart. She looked deeper into the layers of those eyes and suspected nothing besides genuine and sincere love. She was touched, no men have ever confessed so pure heartedly before, only on television but that certainly didn’t count, how can she accept if she can’t be sure if they had done in out of sincerity or had only done it to gain popularity? But Donghae was different, the feel when his skin brushed against hers sent electrifying pleasure throughout her entire body giving a tingling sensation that had her shivered slightly and goose bumps. “Donghae oppa I...”

 

 BAM! BAM! BAM!

 

 A loud sound of the door being slammed continuously clearly ruined the rare moment they were having. Both of them were distracted their sight towards the slammed door. ‘! Out of all the time why now?!’  He cursed in his mind. Then, the lights started to light back on giving lights and colours in the once dark room. “HYUNNIE! HYUNNIE-AH! ARE YOU THERE?! ANSWER ME! IT’S ME SUNNY!” The sound of shouting was heard on the other side of the door, it was Sunny who was shouting her lungs out with anxiousness tinted in her squeaky tone. Thrill building inside Seohyun, happiness that she couldn’t explain that she even, unintentionally, forgot about Donghae’s presence by her side.

 

  Her mind was distracted from her previous focus leaving her moment shared with Donghae before unspoken as she let go of her hands and brought herself towards the slammed door that they had locked before. Sadness appealed on his face,  crystals of tears unknowingly started to form in his eyes, he clenched on his left chest gripping on his shirt feeling hurt and devastation engulfing him. His heart shattered into millions of pieces the moment they hands departed from each other. He stared again on his bandage hand; he smirked with his swollen broken heart ‘So this is what it feels to be broken… Damn, I wonder how many girls felt this way when I dumped them.

 

  “Hey, Fishy! I’ve been looking all over for you! What happen to your hand?” Sungmin came with his usual happy but slightly high pitched, clearly due to his beloved presence of course, voice as he tapped on Donghae’s shoulder. “Nothing hyung, just nothing” he simply replied trying to act as normal as possible. “Come on let me help you get up! I don’t want Sunny to wait up” he chuckled at his hyung who was always trying to keep his composure as a gentleman towards his girlfriend, Sunny. As they went towards the door, he caught a glance of Seohyun hugging Sunny calming her unnie down from any worries. He smirked, not in the usual happy way that is, towards the two girls in front of him. “Unnie, what about Hyoyeon unnie? Who’s taking care of her?” the younger one said, “Aigoo… You are more worried about Hyoyeon than me? Aigoo… Hyunnie-ah” Sunny replied pouting teasingly towards Seohyun and fake a sulk by crossing both of her hands across her chest and turned around from the sight of confused and worried Seohyun. “Ahh~ unnie~” she tried to persuade Sunny as she hugged Sunny from behind snuggling into her hair doing her awkward yet cute aegyo. Sunny chuckled softly, “I’m just messing with you Joohyun. Of course I’m not mad at you. Don’t you worry about Hyoyeon, the girls are taking care of her back home with none other than that dumb--monkey, your Eunhyuk oppa alright.” She simply said to assured the young girl that everything was fine.

 

  “Okay now girls, come on, it’s already past midnight. Let us bring you home okay?!” Sungmin said with glee and loud as if people didn’t hear him. “Yah! We’re not deaf you know so there’s no need for you to say it out loud!” Sunny shouted as she slapped, softly, on his arm. “Oww… Baby how could you do that?” Sungmin whined pouting cutely to her with his big puppy dog eyes. “HAH! As if I’m going to fall for that! Come on big whine baby, I’m tired and definitely want to go home. NOW!” Sunny replied sarcastically. Seohyun could only giggled obviously amused by the sight of the two love birds in front of her not realising the stare coming from Donghae behind Sungmin who was busy defending himself in an argument with Sunny and the other way around. ‘How could she be happy? Did she have amnesia or something? How could she forget the things that happened before?’  He thought furiously by the reaction showed by Seohyun with his brows knitted forward together and his mouth turned upside down into a frown.

 

  It was a long quiet drive back to So Nyuh Shi Dae a.k.a SNSD dorm since it was a bit further than the SMENT building. Everyone had slept except Sungmin who was driving and Donghae who seemed can’t get rid of about Seohyun. ‘How could she do that?’  The thought that has been constantly popped in his mind and aching his heart deeper. But then, he felt a weight on his right shoulder getting heavier all of the sudden. He took a glance on his right and to his surprise, Seohyun, the first girl to shatter his fragile heart into millions of pieces. She was in a deep slumber. He look once again at her face, the angelic face of her that caught the attention of his heart once and till moment it still did. The perfect porcelain like milky white skin, her slightly blushed pink chubby cute cheeks, her pinchable nose and those plump luscious lips. Her hair was slightly covered part of her face. His hands unknowingly removed few strands of her silky hair from covering her beautiful face. He placed his palm on her cheek feeling the softness and smoothness of her cheeks, caressing it back and forth gently afraid to wake the sleeping beauty from her slumber. Her breathing was slow but tickled part of his skin around his neck sending shivers down to his spine, which he shockingly liked it besides the fact of the thing that was something going on between them before, he just can’t erase her from his heart.

 

  “We’re here!” Sungmin announced, completely startled him from his sudden announcement. A small yawn was heard. Cold sweat dripped in slow-motion from his forehead. His heart beats in unusual rhythm with the taste of the unwanted fear lies within each beat. *THUMP* *THUMP* the clock was ticking *THUMP* *THUMP* though everything else around him seemed to stop *THUMP* *THUMP* his consciousness drowned within the reality *THUMP* *THUMP* his eyes tried to peek *THUMP* *THUMP* and he saw..........

 

 

 

 

His angel was sleeping soundlessly. Relived was flowing throughout his blood veins, he sighed as he removed all his worthless worries he had before. “UMM...AHHH! Sungmin oppa! Have we arrived?” yawned Sunny still half awake half asleep murmured softly beside her lover. As if fate sided him, Seohyun was still sleeping beside him leaning on his broad, muscular but yet comfortable shoulder and to top it off Sunny even asked a favour of bringing sleepy beauty inside their dorm back into her warm comfortable bed.

 

   ‘She’s lighter than I thought she would be but then again she does looks thinner than before’ he thought as he fastened his pace after he regained his position. Slowly he placed the sleeping beauty on her bed. He chuckled by the sight. Everything was full of Keroro… Keroro bed sheet, Keroro posters, Keroro alarm clock and to his shock… and embarrassment, he kind of, accidentally and of course unintentionally saw Seohyun’s matching Keroro patterned undergarments… yes, both bra and … He quickly turned his gazed over to Seohyun feeling the heat within to forget the imagination he had… Slowly and gently he placed her head down on the fluffy soft pillow. Their faces were just inches apart and he could feel her deep breathing and heard her cute small soft snore. Everything seemed to be froze, Just the two of them inside the dark room, no one to bother, what the heck right? But no… Her innocence and pureness was more important rather than his selfish needs and believe it, it was hard to restrain himself when he was that close to her, with faces just centimetres close, his upper torso compressed on top of hers and the heat he was feeling adding with his little one who was quite hard to control, it was hell for him. A quick soft light peck he added on her forehead before he took off and made his way out off the room with wide smile plastered on his face which was quite hard be removed thus he dozed off to his slumber with glee in dreamland.

 

  Nonetheless, if he could just waited a bit or even at least he could waited even for five more seconds, he would have been happier to hear something murmured by Seohyun. Something loud enough for him to hear something that would make his world turned upside-down, something that would have made both lives change forever… If only he heard…

 

Nado Saranghaeyo Donghae Oppa~

 

Their lives would have been happier as a lovely couple….

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MATES!!! GOT BACK FROM VISITING MY GRANDPARENTS IN JAPAN LAST 2ND OF JANUARY!!!

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!! :D