Harder We Fall

Domino

 

After THE special day where shared a memory of their incredible love-making with each other, the love that they shared towards one another grew stronger and placed a big part in each of their beating hearts. There was never a day that they didn’t meet each other, even a separation for a mere 5 minutes, had made their hearts longed for their other half’s present to be right by their side.

Although, time was not on their side when EXO debuted last 2012 with their hit single entitled, MAMA. Their schedules became more and more hectic as time passed by, dragging them away from each other.

No one knew about their blooming love and relationship, not even their respective members of their group. They were too good in hiding, although it was tiring to constantly hiding from those of whom they called as family; it was for their own sake. None of them would’ve agreed if they ever know about it, not since the revelation of Sunny’s relationship with Sungmin, but that was a complete different story. Lee Soo Man is Sunny’s uncle for goodness sake; no wonder she got off the hooked, even though it took quite a number of years, easily.

Seohyun was just plain Seohyun, kind hearted, pure soul and a responsible girl that everyone looked up to. She didn’t have the heart to disappoint them all, not when they had such high expectation towards her single self. Lu Han on the other hand was a rookie; a simple single mistake would haunt his life and future career for the rest of his life. That added another burden on their shoulders, especially young innocent Seohyun who wanted nothing but the best for her love ones.

On that particular day, they had a day off, fortunately for them as they had enough with all the promotions, Seohyun with her SNSD sub-group TTS while Lu Han was busy with his promotion on EXO.

They spent that particular day lying on the bed, being a pair of lazy arses, talking, laughing, having fun with a few kisses here and there, it was a much needed relax that they had yearned for.

Then a question popped in Lu Han’s mind, “Hyunnie?”

“Hmm?” she responded, her curious hand was caressing softly on his chest as she snuggled closer on his side, ready to have her nap.

He chuckled lightly as he took her hand and kissed each of her knuckles on her soft flesh. Anxiousness suddenly flowed throughout his body, feeling nervous regarding a question that he was about to ask.

“What is it oppa?” she looked up to him; her deep, beautiful innocent looking brown eyes looked into his pair of eyes.

“Don’t you think it’s time to let them know? I mean, you know, our members, families… Mr. Lee Soo Man…” he whispered the last part.

Her eyes widened due to the unexpected question. She got up, her beautiful dark silky hair cascading on her shoulder contrasting her milky white skin. She sat cross-legged facing him, with both of her hands folded on her chest, mouth pouted cutely that made him to have the urge to kiss the out away as her eyebrows furrowed together, looking at him questionably.

“W-why the sudden question?” she stuttered the words softly out from

He pushed himself up into the same position that she was in, as he took her hands into his, motioning soft circles at the back of her hands with his thumbs to ease her up. “I mean, think about it, we’ve been together for more than two years now, I love you Seohyun and I wanted everyone to know that” he pleaded softly but he could not hide the desperation in his tone as he spoke.

“I love you too oppa but what about the others? What if they don’t accept us? Look at how they treated poor Sunny unnie.” She held onto his hands tightly, afraid of the potential consequences.

“That was the past Hyun, what if they have changed? Sunny noona and Sungmin hyung are still going strong even after facing such horrendous obstruction. I want to mark you as mine baby and not only in bed.” He teased which earned a furious blushing that crept on her chubby cute cheeks.

“But I am yours” she whispered shyly, bowing her head lower with her eyes staring down at their intertwined hands.

He smiled as he tilted her head upward, his eyes softened lovingly into hers, “Have you ever really lost your mind then realize it was a waste of time thinking about all the things you can’t control?” he asked, hands cupping her face pulling her closer to his.

She nodded, giggling in between her unconscious sobs. His thumbs wiped off the sorrowful tears from tainting his beloved beautiful face.

“Isn’t it funny how we’re afraid that tomorrow everything could change until we forgot that we should just enjoy our life till tomorrow instead of thinking of things that haven’t occurred” he continued

She leant her head to the side in his large, warm hand and kissed his palm. Her eyes rose up to meet his with a genuine smile that fluttered his heart like a butterfly. Then, she nodded, his heart leaped in joy as he stood up on the bed hugged her tightly in his arms and he twirled her around in a circle, laughing in joy screaming his declarations of love to Seohyun countless of times.

As his energy drained due to his over excitement, he slid Seohyun, who was in his arm, lower until she was face to face with him. They panted for air, inching their lips closer until they touched into an extraordinaire kiss that spoke everything that they felt from within their hearts.

 

The kiss got even more intense that made Lu Han to lose his balance and stumbled backwards as they fell onto the soft, fluffy bed. They broke their kiss and laughed out loud.

He looked at her; his hand removed a few strands of her silky dark hair away from blocking the view of her gorgeous face. Their laughter died and they just gazed into each others’ eyes, smiling foolishly as their hearts were content in joy and happiness.

“I love you Lu Han oppa” she pecked his lips that brought a smile on his face before cuddling in the comfort of his arms.

He tightened his hold on her as he kissed on her shoulder, “I love you too, forever be my angel Joo Hyun” he murmured as his kisses trailed upper on the side of her neck gaining a seductive moan from her.

Their beautiful love-making started, when his hands started to massage by moulding her firm buttocks together, heightened the desire not only from him but also from her. The removal of her navy blue tank top that revealed her luscious y body in a black bra was the indicator where it all began in their loving little world where the world revolved around them, unknown of their passion of love towards one another.

The day went by like a blink of an eye, as if time had its own plan in the form of fate for these two lovers named Seohyun and Lu Han. Both of them had talked to their managers in favour of calling their respective members and the president of SM Entertainment, Mr. Lee Soo Man into a meeting.

The next day came too soon, neither Lu Han nor Seohyun had a good night sleep that night due to the intense anxiety they were feeling. Their unusual acts were caught by their members when they returned to their dorm, but none of them took action and simply brushed it off.

In front of Room 3 of the conference hall stood two lovers hand in hand. “No matter what happens, it doesn’t change how I feel about you my love” he whispered, his eyes still glued on the beautifully carved large door. Her eyes trailed onto his face as she walked closer and wrapped her arms around his torso before snuggling into chest.

“The same goes to me oppa, I will always love you” she murmured in his shirt.

He kissed the crown of her head and replied, “Let’s go, they are waiting for us inside”.

Both of them held onto the golden handle and looked each other for the last time before facing their worst nightmare, hands intertwined with each other’s hold tighter, reassuring one another in support. With one last breath exhaled, they walked hand in hand simultaneously into the conference room filled with their members and the president.

Sound of gasps and murmurs could be heard but their eyes were only fixed onto one person whose opinion matters the most, Mr. Lee Soo Man. His old eyes were cold and observing, they could not made up what were in his mind.

 

“How long?” the president spoke.

“Excuse me?” Lu Han responded, his hand held tighter to hers.

“I said how long?!” he spoke louder which brought silence in the room. Eyes were now on them, watching them like predators watching their preys.

“We’ve been with each other for over two years sir” he spoke boldly, his walls rising, protecting him from the crucial reality his facing for his sake and also for the love of his life.

“THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PREPOSTEROUS! DATING WITH COLLEAGUES IN THE SAME COMPANY IS FORBIDDEN!” Yoona stated arrogantly, stood in glory, proud of what she had said as her confidence grew when others started to nod and whispered in agreement.

“No…no…” Seohyun whispered

Her body shook in fear, “NO!” she screamed at her last straw, all eyes were on her, silence filled the room, shocked, surprised were all written on their faces, even on Mr. Lee Soo Man’s.

“Whatever path we choose to take, there will be highs and there will be lows that are just the same. We’ll never run from our hurdle. The harder we fall the harder we try. We have to live our life to how we feel inside.”She let go of his hand before continuing, “Have you ever really lost your mind then realize it was a waste of time thinking about all the things you could not control” she walked around seizing her chance to change the phase of the future for the better for her, Lu Han and others as well.

“Have you really ever gone insane? Focusing on what you can’t explain?” she asked her members and sheepish smiles were her only respond, she smiled. “It's good to know that I'm not the only one” earning giggles from her band mates, except for the cold glares from the beauties of Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri.

She turned her head and looked straight into her lover’s loving eyes that were beaming in pride and love, just for her. She took her stride towards him, reached his big hands that fit with hers like two puzzles perfectly and faced forward to Mr. Lee Soo Man.

“The harder you make us fall, the harder shall we try to rise up” she spoke her last breath confidently into that meaningful sentence.

“I am on her side” spoke Sunny winking at Seohyun as she stood proudly at her brave, mature maknae.

“WHAT?!”Yuri stood up in disbelief

“Me too!” “Yeah, me too!” “I’m in!” more replies were heard siding on their side.

“Me too, and since we’re confessing, I’m in uhm… in a relationship with someone” a young lad’s voice confessed earning surprised looks, but in a good way, from others.

“Jong-In? Are you serious bro? Who?” Sehun asked

He rubbed the back of his neck as his face flushed in red due to the embarrassment. “Yeah, uhm… 2NE1’s Minji” he replied and soon he was surrounded by others in questions, curious of the newly developed relationship, leaving the two couple smiling.

“Seohyun, Lu Han” a voice had interrupted their moment came from behind, anxiety overwhelmed them as they turned behind to face the man of power himself. His lips were curved upward, that brought his sagging wrinkled cheeks upward along into a genuine smile as his eyes showed the warmth of a father to his children.

“I approve, but make this clear to work twice as hard and no distraction alright?” he smiled once more as he patted Lu Han’s arm, the gesture brought joy into their hearts as both of them embraced into each others’ arms. Tears of joy filled her eyes, as she smiled into his chest.

Sunny stood at her uncle’s side, resting her chin on his ole shoulder. “Thank you uncle”, “I refuse to see anymore of my children to suffer because of that ludicrous law, watching you cried that day had made me realized”, “What?”, He smiled, turning his body around facing his beloved niece, he cupped his hand lovingly on her cheek, “That love cannot be forced but to be embraced instead with an open heart” and with that he took off out from the cheery conference room back to his office.

“I love you Seohyun” he confessed for the numerous, countless number of times to her, holding her close to his, afraid of losing her.

“And I love you Lu Han oppa” she responded back, tightened her grip tighter than before, loving the feeling of warmth that he offered, the embrace that gave away all her insecurities away from her intelligent mind but most of all, the embrace that screamed HOME to her.

Fate was on their side, bringing them closer to one another, spreading the goodness of love to others as well and bringing benefits in the future as well as securing the happiness for them and the people around them because happy endings are well deserved to those who are truly worth of its treasure…

 

So whatever path we choose to take,

There will be highs, and there will be lows the same,

Oh we’ll never run from our mistakes,

The harder we fall the harder we try,

So whatever path we choose to take,

There will be highs, and there will be lows the same,

Oh we’ll never run from our mistakes,

The harder we fall the harder we try,

We’ll just try again…

 

Jessie-J

 

THE END...

 

That is all folks! Hope that you all like the bonus chapter! This story was inspired by Jessie-J's songs, where the first chapter song was entitled, Domino and the second one was entitled Harder We Fall.

It took me hours to finish it, it's a good thing that my embryology class started later in the afternoon, if not, I don't know when will I have the time to sleep after writing this. Well, it is currently around 6.13 a.m here in Cambridge. Absolutely freezing here and I am off to sleep! zzzz...

OH! and I need a new poster for this story, can anyone help me? the best poster wins a story of Seohyun/2ne1 paired up with any guy you desire! 

 

DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE! THEY ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

LOL (LOTS OF LOVE)