...

Undeserving

"Luhan, you like Xiumin right?" Tao mock-whispered at me at an airport one day.

"What?! I do not!" I hit his arms hard, blushing and glaring at him.

"Awww Lulu, don't be so mean." He rubbed his arms and pouted at me.

"Well, serves you right." I smirked at him, satisfied.

I never got tired of hitting Tao. Our relationship; it seemed like a love-hate one, where I like to hit him because he teases me on a daily basis. But he is such a busybody, plus, I like to hit people.

 

---

 

We were waving and walking on the stage as the concert was coming to an end. He was walking past me and I tried to hug him.

He pushed me, hard.

"Hey, you!" I pushed him back and laughed. Then I spotted a deer plushie and took it, waving and smiling at the fans as usual.

We were bowing to the fans when he took the plushie out of my hand.

"Hey! Give it back!" I hit him with a light stick

"As if!" He laughed and kept the plushie by his side.

I snatched the plushie as he was waving and got distracted, he grabbed it immediately. I snatched it back when he was waving to the fans, using a hug as a pretense. I could feel his toned abs under his T-shirt. It was distracting.

 

---

 

"This pole is mine!"

"No, mine!"

I was hitting Tao once again when he refused to let go of the pole. We were supposed to hug a numbered pole according to what we thought our ranks at something was, and we chose the same pole.

He grinned at me while I hit him, his mucled arm felt hard under my fist.

The panda-eyed boy's attitude really didn't match his outer appearance, I thought. He's so childish, but so am I for stooping to his level.

 

---

 

"Luhan, I'm dizzy."

Tao did look exhausted. He leaned on my shoulder as we stood in the crowd, waiting for transport to arrive. I couldn't say anything, there were too many people around, and we had to look professional. So I hugged him slightly, hoping that it was enough.

Tao let out a small sniffle, and my heart went out to him. I had to smile though, show the fans that we were okay, amongst the flashing cameras; that nothing was wrong, he was just tired.

We were tired.

I could smell his perfume as we were standing, he smelled nice. I didn't know how describe it, I'm not a girl, despite my looks. But at that moment, I wish we could stay like this forever.

 

---

 

I watched him spot Kris from afar, his favorite big brother, or so they say.

He went to sit next to the Angry Bird, and started coddling and snuggling up to him, like he always did.

We won the award, and they hugged. No, not like a manly hug, where you pat each others and let go in less than 2 seconds.

It was a freaking long hug.

And I hate it.