i miss you

I Almost Do

*present days

 

#Sehun OPV

I open my apartment door weakly;  I am too tired even to move my own leg. As i see the bed, I jump and let the silent embrace my tired body. I didn’t even need to say hello to any body, there’s no body now, I don’t even need to care to wash his body any more, no body care, I don’t even need to eat properly, no body cook for me anymore, and I don’t need to turn on the air conditioner anymore, it cold enough to killed me so.

I felt so tired, I can’t even roll my body and open my eyes even tough I’m not sleepy. I let my tiredness take over my body and lay down on my cold bed. After an hour my stomach scream for food and I can’t ignored it anymore, I’m so damn hungry, I don’t even remember when the last time I eat the proper food. I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator door, looking something eatable. But there is nothing there, it’s depressing. I think to my self

I call the fast food restaurant number, and order some chicken and cola.  My stomach growling for a thousand times already today, but I didn’t have a time to care about it, I need to keeps himself busy in order to forget this pain.

I stare at the large window in my living room, looking out the night view from this height. That person used to love seeing the night view when we were still together. Wondering what the other people outside there doing, what were they thinking, how did they trough their live, or have they eat already or not. But mostly, that person thinking about me, when will I go home, what dinner I will like to eat, did I need some comfort from my hard day work, and did I thinking about him today.

I was a fool, no… I am a fool. I can’t even understand my self that day, after he walked out from that door, I felt like a zombie, I tried to apologies, begging him to stay, crying and shouting his name, but he was to hurt to hear my plea. He said that he forgive me a thousand times before, he gave me a lot of chance, and being stupid I am, I cheat on him on our 2 years anniversary. I loved the affection from the other people, a loved being the center of world. People love me, adores me, and will doing anything to get my attention, and I loved that.

But something that I love the most, that person love. He looks like a sun to me, he lights my live, he help me get out from the darkness, and he embrace me with his warm heart. But I made it die, that light which shone on me not exist anymore, I going back to the darkness, and my body suddenly becomes low as an ice block. I don’t smile anymore, I hate affection people give to me, I spending my time on my desk and doing my work. The old me has already die since the moment that person leave me…

“Luhan…” I let the single tear escaped from my eyes, I miss him like a mad man, I can’t endure the pain, I need him, he was my everything and he is my everything. I need him, a long time ago, a few years ago, and now.

*Another OPV

He remembers the first time he set his eyes on luhan, in the canteen table of their campus. Luhan was Kai cousin and he always said that luhan was a perfect word to describe an angel, even D.O-hyung felt envy of Luhan’s beauty, that day Kai ask him to join his  and his other band table, he usually ate at the rooftop. Being curious he was, he accepted the invitation. He almost forgot how to breathe when he reached the table, his eyes couldn’t blink and his hand so cold. There was an angel smiling brightly at him

“hei, Sehun-a, this is my hyung- Luhan” then he found his smile and stretch his hand “ my name is sehun, angel?” that times when luhan’s cheeks becomes so red and his shy smile pictured his face, sehun knew that he trapped already

 

*Sehun OPV

I open my smart phone and read all of the message luhan left for me 3 years ago, I close my eyes to stop the tears that try to escape from my eyes, bit it is fail, it falls and drop to the screen. I read that words whenever i feel lonely and miss him so much, but I now a days I read it every night before I go to sleep.

Oh Sehun__________ My adorable Boyfriend <3

I have to go for a moment, I’ll be back before you know it

Don’t miss me too much ok

Eat well

Sleep well

And please take a bath after you finish all of your classes today

Ah, and when you sleep tonight

Don’t you dare to dream about another people but me !!!

I’ll miss you Baby~~~ thinking about me ok

I LOVE YOU

Your Most Lovely Boyfriend

LULU~~~ >.<

I can’t bear the remaining tears falling to the floor, I miss him so much, it killed me. I want to hug him, caressed his fluffy cheeks, kiss his plump lips, look at his brown wide eyes, hearing his laugh and  safe him right beside my side. And the best thing I can do now is regretting everything I had done.

I open the other file where the pictures of me and luhan save. I open the picture and it showed luhan beautiful smile next to Baekhyun hyung, another picture, when luhan attend the sport weeks in our university with his friends lay-hyung and Xiumin-hyunng,  luhan and kai when they dance together, luhan and kris-hyung, suho-hyung, tao, chanyeol, D.o, chen, and our picture from the time when we just meet until we were dating. The other entire picture that remain there, bringing the beautiful memories about both of us, when the times still beautiful and colorful, we laugh, we cries, and we learn together. The time when I still stupidly in love with luhan, and I treasured that times the most. I miss him…

I open the email and checked the email I leave for him two days ago, still, there is no replay. I already try to reach him for the last 3 years, but won’t reply even a word. I won’t blame him, even I hate myself. But I know there, and I hope there we is happy, I hope now I can see his smile and told to my self “how proud I am to know that you are the happiest person in this universe”, I hope I can say that thing to myself and go on to live as the brat Oh Sehun that he know. Hates me, as he will forget the pain I painted in his heart, and move on to find the more guy who can protect him or a girl who can loves him tenderly.

With trebled finger I tap some words in my email for luhan, such a lame words that maybe there, whenever luhan read that words, he will laugh and thinking how stupid I am how hopeless in love I am with him. I hope he know that here, I am, Oh Sehun, his Brat Ex-, still love him hard and regretting all of my mistakes. I write the three words that I think the most beautiful words in this words in other words also the most hurtful words.

“ I Miss You”

 


---- > Ok guys, so this is the second chapter.... >.<

Have a nice day...^^