i almost do

I Almost Do

***

Luhan sit in his room, he just moves back to Seoul after 3 years lived in London for work. Coming back to his old city make him remember a lot of his old days, when he was stupidly in love with a boy, a sweet boy that he already gives all his heart away. He doesn’t felt sorry to falling for him, he was perfect, and he has everything that he wishes for. He just had a bad luck, to having one of bad behavior, he just disappointed of that behave.

 

Arrange the clothes, books, his personal things and another environment takes all his time. He doesn’t even remember to calling all of his friends, he even didn’t say anything about his planning to come back to Korea to all his friends, even his closest friend Xiumin.

 

When he take the books from the purple box to arrange it on his table, an old photo album catch his eye. He picks the album and a little smile forming on his plum lips.

“ah~~ I miss them” he said when he open the photo album and look at the old pictures in there “but, I miss you more… Babo” he let a single tears falling to picture that opened there, picture of him and that boy, the boy he hates the most, but also he loves the most, Oh Sehun

 

Luhan open the photo album one by one and the flash back of their old days coming back to his memory, he suddenly giggle when he see the picture of Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun which covered with flour. He remembered that day when Sehun asked them to help him make a cheese chake for his birthday, sehun whined like kid, using his infamous aegyo to make both of them agree with his planned. Until now Luhan still confused why did Sehun asked BaekYeol couple to help him, instead of D.O.

 

The another picture make him smile tenderly when he see the picture of Sehun and him holding a bucket of lilies and roses, they smile widely and looked so happy back then, they looked so inlove and couldn’t be separated from one another. It was the happiest anniversary he ever knew, it was their first year anniversary. But the then the tears in his eyes won’t stop running from his eyes, when he remember their second years anniversary which didn’t turn out well, and becomes their final farewell.

 

He holding the album tight in his embrace, and let his tears falling down and wetting his pale cheeks. He let his emotion take control of his body that time, he miss that guy so much, makes him can’t breath  properly, he has been tried so much enough to become strong but he tired already. He thought that by hate that person he can forget him, but that theory was absolutely wrong, he can’t forget him, he still deeply in love with that person.

 

Then suddenly he heard his phone vibrate, he stand up and walk to his bed. He pick his phone and read the message the, his simile blooms when he read the message that leaved by the person he loves

Yaaah………. How could you…!!! You bastard….!!! How dare you coming back to Korea without telling me Lu~?

I Miss you -_________-

Your One and Only Baozi

Xiumin ____ Minsoekkie

 

But then his smile disappear from his lips when he read another message from the boy who he avoided the most, Oh sehun. But then when he thought that he has enough crying for that day, he let another tears dripping freely to his grey shirt. He held his self enough to not reach that person before, every times he called he never answered it, every times he send emails or messages, he never replied. But every times he tried he almost failed, he almost do all the things he shouldn’t, but then he punish him self for being weak, for being a baby by close himself in his room work like a crazy.

 

But then, his wall once again almost cracking because of three words said in it, three words which make his heart beats faster, and his body felt numb suddenly that words…

 “ I Miss You…”


A.N : Ok.......... so it is the last update... i hope you guys enjoying reading this story...

i know my story such a lame and bad... :( but i hope you who read this story can understand the story... due to the grammar mostakes and my bad english... >.<

 

btw... Have a nice Day Ok... ^^ <3 3333