The Past

I Almost Do

*The past

 

 

#Luhan OPV

Luhan walked trough the ocean of people, he put a wide grin placed on his beautiful face. With a bucket of Red Rose in his hand he walked down the street with flying heart. Thinking about his gorgeous boyfriend make him felt a thousand butterfly flying in his stomach, he loves that boys like an air, he couldn’t even imagine how’d be life without that boy. From the first time he saw that boys, he knew that he couldn’t did his ordinary anymore, he knew that flowers already blossomed at right that moment. His flower, Oh Sehun.

 

Today was his and Sehun 2 Years anniversary, he bought Sehun favorite flower to surprised him. he giggled a little when he imagined the face of his boyfriend would do when he stood In front of their apartment. He already  can pictured the way sehun would hugged him tight and showered him with a thousand kisses all over his face, he love it.

 

The street were so crowded, it was almost Easter and the board on the street full of color and pictures of eggs. The weather so warm and the flower already blossom beautifully,  the people started to bought the environment they need to celebrate the Easter day, and it looked perfect in luhan’s eyes, he loves smile, he loves another person smile which filled with love and sincerity, and there he saw a beautiful ayes filled with love, his smile looked so sincere full of love, so beautiful until he shed a tears down to his cheeks. Luhan stood on the other side of way crossed    from that person, he almost ran the red to reach that boy, he wanted to shouted at him, he wanted to rip that hand that held that boy hand. But he couldn’t, he was too weak, he can’t even breath properly that times, the smiled which beautifully placed on his face suddenly vanished, and his tears won’t stopped and his body trembling hard.

 

The street turned to green, he just waiting for that boy came closer, as he watched he laughing to that girl, his tears running down like a river of blood. That boy held that girl hand and he clenched his knuckles until it turned white, his heart beat faster almost ripped from his chest. That boy hugged that girl lovely, his legs shaking almost couldn’t support his fragile body anymore. That boy came closer and saw him, his power suddenly getting low and off, he threw the flower in his hand to that boy and ran away from that placed. He didn’t even care about the scene he made that times, his heart sore too much, his eye sight blur and his cheeks wet, his legs couldn’t stopped running and his breath already stopped, since the moment his air take it at the first time. He has been killed…

From the moment Oh Sehun cheat on him…

 


A/N. hay... ^^ i thought that i will make a oneshoot story but it seems i'll make it 3 chapter...

i'm so sorry for my grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes... >.< Don't hate me please...!!!

 

i hope you'll like it... BTW i'll update the story today, and i'll try to update all of the story today...

 

Have a nice day my dearest reader... <3 <3 333