5 화: 류시퍼 꺼 - Owned by Lucifer

The Elites

Saehee felt something familiar  when she asked that guy. What is it? But.. she just shrugged it off.

The rest of the day went so well. Saehee felt it’s the best day of school that she ever had. She likes every teachers that had just thought her. Every subject and every detail they thought her about it.

RING DING DONG~ Time for lunch

Saehee’s feet feels like want to pulled off from the body because she’s already wait for this time. Not that she’s really hungry and run to the cafeteria to eat. She’s waiting for lunch time because she wants to visit this school library. She looked at the library picture in the Haneul Go’s web are just didn’t make any better. It makes her REAALLY want to see it.

Saehee scrolls down her tab, looking at the school map to reach the library.

“Saehee-ya.. you are good in everything but reading maps..” She said annoyingly. “Go straight.. Turn left.. Go straight-Ah!” for the second time, she bumped someone in front of her.

“I’m sorry..” Saehee bowed, and when she just want to continue her walk..

“Interesting.” She heard the person she bumped to says.

 “Ne?” Saehee looked up. And she saw, a scary eyes guy looking at her with a smirk. He didn’t wear his uniform properly, he ed his two upper button shirt. She gulped because she’s scared and bowed to him again. “I-I’m sorry..”

“Can’t you see?” he pointed out.

“Ne?” Saehee looked at his direction, didn’t dare to look at his face once again.

“Look, this school hall is huuuuge.” He spread his arms wide. “Maybe it’s about 5 meters? But WHY you always block my way?” he pressured a bit the word ‘why’.

 “A-always?” Saehee asked confuse, “Did we met.. before?"

That guy smirked and lower his head to look at Saehee’s face clearly. “It’s so interesting.” He said and looked down, “Yoon Saehee.” He read her name tag and then looked back to her face once again, he searched for Saehee’s eyes but she’s avoided him. “Have a nice day, Yoon Sae Hee.” With that, he leaves Saehee that was still afraid to look up.

After he’s gone, Saehee looked to where he’s gone. “W-what was that…”she gulped, “So scary.. I even have a goosebumps.” Saehee shook her head tried to forgot about it and continue her steps to find the library.

***

“Ya, Hanbin-ah! Stop smile to yourself and get your lunch!” A small eyes guy yelled to his friends that already smiles to himself and repeated the same words.

Hanbin rolled his eyes and went to the nerd-looking guy in front of him. He circled his arms around his neck, “Our Seongjoon knows what you have to do, right~~?” Hanbin said to the trembling kid that now he speaks to. “I’ll be waiting~”

Hanbin turned to his friends, “Let’s go.” With a bump in the shoulder on trembled Seongjoon, he goes to his seat. He looked at the small eyes guy that called him earlier, “Bobby Hyung, where’s my tab?”

Bobby sat in front of him and throw Hanbin’s tab that he just took from his pocket.

A tall guy sat beside Hanbin and took a peek of what Hanbin’s doing with his tab. “What is it? Oh, why you’re looking to the new student list?”

Hanbin pushed that guy’s head off him, “Just stuffed your food, Junhwe.” He continue scroll down his tab, “Oh, she’s been registered.”

“Registered what? Oh, pretty.” A pale skin guy took a peek at Hanbin’s tab too. “Yoon Saehee.” He read.

“Jinhwan hyung,” Hanbin said without looking at him, “You have a rice on your head.”

“What?!” Jinhwan fall for it and take a mirror from his pocket to look for the invisible rice on his head.

Hanbin rolled his eyes and looked back to his tab. “She’s a scholarship student, but she’s registered to the school web account.” For the nth time, Hanbin smirked and said, “Interesting.”

“Ya..” Bobby called him, “What’s with your smirks and ‘Interesting’ word that you have been said all day?”

“It’s because I’ve found something interesting, hyung.” Hanbin said in the matter-of-fact tone. “Oh, come here.” Hanbin looked at Seongjoon that now walked approaching him with his head looked down. “Quickly come here.” Hanbin patted the chair beside him. Seongjoon then sat on the chair and placed the tray that he had just brought.

“Donghyuk-ah, pass me the tissue.” Hanbin ordered the sharp-jawed boy at the end of table. Hanbin catch the tissue Donghyuk just threw and pulled the tray in front of him, “Let’s see, umm.. Jabchae, sushi, galbijjim, and… Oh! See what it is! Seaweed soup.”

A guy with piercings on his ears let out a chuckle, “O oh~”

“Yoonhyung Hyung,” Donghyuk whispered to the guy with piercings beside him, “I bet 500.000 won that Hanbin Hyung will be stuffed his face with seaweed.”

Yoonhyung shook his head, “I bet he will stuffed his face with all the foods here.” He smirked.

Hanbin looked at trembled Seongjoon. Not just his body, his blinks and lips are trembling too.

“Seongjoon-aaah~” Hanbin let out a lazy tone while calling his name, “Do you hate me?”

Seongjoon shooks his trembled head, “A-a-an-niyo..”

“But you could kill me with seaweed soup here.” Hanbin’s head pointed the untouch seaweed soup.

“I-i-im so-sorry… I f-f-forgot..”

“Aigoooo!!” Hanbin grabbed Seongjoon’s nape and shook it. “No wonder you're ranked 200. You can’t even remember that, how can you remember all contents in the book?” Hanbin chuckled, “Seongjoooon-ah, you really like to make me laugh right?”

***

“Donghyuk-ah, 500.000.” Yoonhyung held his palm demand the money from Donghyuk.

“Issh..” Donghyuk threw the money. “Hanbin hyung just getting more evil than I thought.”

Yoonhyung count the money on his hands, “You are just bad at guessing, you know. That’s why you always lose to me.”

“Issh..” Donghyuk cursed under his breath and looked out of the window. “What?! Look there!” he pointed to the window.

"Mwo?” Junhwe followed. “F***! Hanbin hyung, look there!”

The other students heard what Junhwe said and followed his direction.

“God! What does he doing?”

“Oh my god.. it pains my eyes.”

 “God.. he has no shame.”

Hanbin moves his eyes to where Junhwe pointed at, he cringed at the sight. “Disgusting.” When he about to leave the sight his eyes went back to where Seongjoon throw up on the school field. His eyes following a girl that now approaching sick Seongjoon.

***

Saehee got trouble again to find her way to the class. She’s already find the library but she got trouble to go back. She even bought a mineral water from an automatic machine, because she’s so tired walking around this school. It’s even BIGGER than her thought.

Saehee’s now walking on the school field. The map on her tab says that the field will lead her to the cafeteria easily.

“Hoeekkk!!” Saehee heard some voice.

“What was that?” Saehee walked faster when she heard that voice again. And then she saw a guy, throwing up on the corner of the field. Saehee cringed a bit at the sight, but she approaches him with worried eyes.

“Are you okay?” Saehee asked. But that guy seems too sick to answer her. Saehee pat his back to help him feel better.

When Saehee thinks he was done, that guy can’t look at Saehee’s eyes. Saehee looked at him with worried eyes. He’s so pale. His lips trembling so does his body.

“Are you sick? Do you want to go to nurse office?” Saehee asked but he still looked down. “Here,” Saehee opened her mineral water. “Sit first, so you won’t feel dizzy.” And he obeyed. He looks like he can collapsed in any time soon. “Here, drink this.” She handed him the bottle and he drinks it.

Saehee squat down watching he drinks, and her eyes widened when an arm took the bottle from Seongjoon and splash the water to Seongjoon's face. Seongjoon coughed because the water got into his nose.

“Omo!” Saehee surprised and looked up to see the owner of the arms. She looked at the scary eyes guy earlier and immediately looked down. She looked at Seongjoon that still cough and help pat his back. But that arms yanked her hands off from Seongjoon’s back.

“Kim Seong Joon.” Hanbin called his name with low and scary tone. “Just took from what just happened is that.. umm.. a beggar.. is being helped from an angel. But a Lucifer took the angel away from him. Because for some reason, the beggar already made the Lucifer angry and when seeing his angel together with a beggar, do you know what does he feels?” Hanbin nears his face to Seongjoon. “Hot. So hot. That can even burn your lungs if you take a breath near him.” He said beside his ear.

“A—arraseoyo..”Seongjoon nodded and ran from Hanbin.

Hanbin looked at him with a mocking smirk. “Chicken always afraid of Leopard.” Hanbin turned around about to go, but he felt his right arms didn’t move. He looked at Saehee that now has a confused and scared expression on her face.

“You didn’t go?” Hanbin looked at her. “Oh, look! The lunch time is almost over! Don’t you hungry, Yoon Saehee?” Hanbin asked her with a friendly tone that sounds so scary on Saehee’s ears.

Saehee looked at her hand that still on Hanbin’s grip. “W-why does it has to do with me?” she asked.

“Do you mean this?” Hanbin raised his grip, “Orr..ahh.. the beautiful story about a beggar flirting with Lucifer’s angel?” Hanbin tilted his head, act confuse.

Saehee tried to get off from Hanbin’s grip, “L-let go..” she pulled her hands but no use, Hanbin’s grip just getting stronger. “L-let go. You hurting me.. Let-AH!”

All the students gasped at the sight they see now from the cafeteria window. Hanbin spins his arms, like he was about to throw Saehee with his arm.

Saehee shut her eyes, afraid of what happened next. Did I’ve been thrown? Why I didn’t felt anything? Saehee opened his eyes and saw a pair of scary eyes that she has been avoided since. Her position now was about only 30 cm to the ground, to where Seongjoon just threw everything he has from his stomach. Hanbin’s strong grip is the only one that hold her.

“Do you want me to let go of you now?” Hanbin asked her nicely with a smile.

Now Saehee’s breath got trembled. She doesn’t know what to say.

“If you want to, I will.” Hanbin loosened his grip and make the other students gasped again from what he’s done.

Saehee hasn’t touch the ground yet, but it’s just a little closer from earlier. “I..I..”

“You what?” Hanbin asked. “Okay, I give you 2 simple choices. One, if the angel wants to help the beggar again, she has to let go her Lucifer grip. Or second, if the angel goes with her Lucifer, she didn’t have to get drown in the sea of beggar’s stomach.”

He looked at her with a smile, “So eaaasy, right?”

Saehee trembled, she can’t think, she can’t even understand what he says. She only catch that if she let go, she’ll be on the food mud. But her head screaming to make her do anything so she can be far away from this scary eyes guy.

“I-I choose…” Saehee trembled, “I-I choose one-AH!”

Hanbin didn’t loosen his grip, he even pulled her close to him. “Interesting.” Hanbin looked straight into Saehee’s eyes. Saehee looked at him in fear. “You chose one, right?” Hanbin smiled. “Congratulations. You just got yourself into Lucifer arms once again. Because you know, if the angel let the Lucifer grips off, it was just made his grip got stronger.”

Saehee didn’t care what he said, she’s now has the position and try with all her might to let go from his grip. Hanbin pulled her once again and scooted his mouth closer to her ears.

“From today you’re mine, Yoon Sae Hee.”

                

 

I will update again around next Thursday because now I have exam ahead T.T

Please subscribe and comments are loved~

Thank you~

~Iwannaknowsky~