Baby It's Cold Outside

12 Days of Christmas (Wish List)

You’ve really been grand

(I thrill when you touch my hand)

But don’t you see

(How can you do this thing to me?)

sehun x krystal

tumblr_inline_mpsw86ApiL1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mx8v5fmNRf1qc1rzb.png

Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast

sehun icon cr to: kpop-iconsland @ tumblr krystal icon cr to: @meicos - twitter


 

The warm fragrant and relaxing ambience of the living room played with the soft glow from lamps stirs Soojung to luxuriously lay back against her good friend’s, Sehun—Oh Dashing Sehun—velvet couch.

He nudged her with the retrieved wine bottle before she would have given in to sleep in that instant.

"I see you're getting comfy there. I woulnd't really mind if you stayed the night, but I'd rather you sleep in a bed," Sehun offers her a sweet smile the moment her eyes widened surprised from the cold touch of the bottle.

"You made great dinner tonight Sehun, it's such a shame of me to sleep it all away just then. Thank you for nudging me awake."

"Ah, here, have some wine then. A glass or two helps a lot." He pours her half a glass and hands it to her.

"Oh my goodness! What time is it? I must be going now! Mom must be worried!" She rushed to get up almost knocking over the glass in Sehun's hand.

"Who would worry about you? Come on Soojung, your mother knows me. Have a drink and please stay as long as you wish." Sehun chided.

"Well, I guess one drink wouldn't hurt." She sits back down and accepts the drink given to her.

Sehun admires the way her lips gently latch on to the mouth of the wine glass as he sits beside her.

Seeing that she downs it in one go, he acts quickly taking the wine glass from her hand and pours another one, three-fourths of the glass.

"Sehun, it's okay. I really have to go. Jessica could be wondering where I am right now." She waves Sehun off, taking the glass from him and setting it down on the coffee table.

She stands up but the young man trickily trips her feet just enough for her to sit back down the couch.

"Oh Sehun--" Soojung's face shows perplexity.

"Ah, tch! It's cold outside, okay? You need more wine to be warmer!" Sehun forces the glass to her palm.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Sehun?! My dad will be the most worried person! I'm telling on you!" She takes her phone from her purse but Sehun's impish antic takes over stealing the phone from her and tucking it inside his hidden coat pockets.

"Sehun! What are you--"

"Telling on me is quite immature! You're 20 for Pete's sake! Take a chill pill and drink more; be merry! It's Christmas Soojung." Sehun says in a confident and cheeky way.

She rolls her eyes at him and takes a swig of the glass again to appease his request of her staying a little longer.

"Happy now?"

Sehun stares at the corner of her lips stained with wine--such an endearing sight. He dons that cute and sweet smile with so much more thoughts hidden beneath it.

"Staring is rude! Sehun, please, I need to go home."

"What's your hurry, beautiful?"

"Why are you being so weird Sehun?! Please get to the point!" Soojung snaps snatching her coat from the couch armrest.

Sehun stares a bit more, an amused smile still on his handsome features and Soojung becomes more frustrated at his aimlessness.

"Mind if I move in closer?" He says casually.

"What the heck?! Sehun--"

His lips connect at the right corner of hers and she smacks Sehun away.

She opens to express her provocation but closes it in a second when she realizes the warmth rising up to her cheeks.

Accompanied with Sehun's satisfied chuckle, her embarassment elevates a level higher causing her to close her eyes tightly.

She opens her eyes seeing him in a different light. His physical appearance has grown mature, cheekbones more defined, face a little more chiseled, yet his behavior right now says otherwise. There's an instant consideration of Sehun's role in her life. What could it be?

"Look, Sehun. You've been grand tonight, but really, I have to go home." She pleads more gently with a warm yet small action of placing her hands above his clasped ones sitting on top of his lap.

Sehun stops smiling and blinks back and forth on her hands to her face.

"Let's talk tomorrow. I really need to go now." She smiles amiably removing her hands from his. She takes advantage of the situation to walk away before he blinks off the daze she's caused him.

She's halfway the front door when Sehun grabs her hand and turns her to face him.

"How can you do this to me?" He gulps.

"Should I ask myself that question, too?" She smirks.

He slowly dissolves his nervous smile into a smirk.

"You hurt my pride, Soojung. Fine then, I'll see you tomorrow." He returns her phone.

"Thank you. Good night Sehun!" She snuck a kiss on his cheek and clumsily closes the door shut before she sees the dumb look on Sehun's face.


A/N:

heeheehee. this was so much fun to write. my sestal feels are kicking in~ <3

and I really adore this version of Baby It's Cold Outside by Chris Colfer and Darren Criss.

please show some love for our maknae OTP!