001

Silent Melody
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan sat up straight, running a hand through his thick, blond hair after being rocked side to side - in a slightly aggressive way, the only way to wake him up - by the head maid. She brought an imaginary spoon up to her lips and them over exaggeratedly. Luhan nodded once, eyes still shut and brain beginning to numb, wanting to go into a deep slumber once again, before he realized that the day had finally come. Senior year. The last year he would have to enjoy being a kid.

He slid out of bed and slipped into his fuzzy bunny slippers, rubbing his eyes as he trudged over to the bathroom and splashed his face with water. The moment he opened his eyes, sunlight blinded him. It was a different type of sunlight though, it was Ailynn. She smiled, eyes creasing and all, and waved at him excitedly before lunging herself at Luhan. He smiled and patted her head, which reached the end of his rib cage. Hey, sunshine! 

Hey! Luhan, you look extua puetty today! 

Luhan laughed and ruffled her hair and playfully rolled his eyes. It's extra pretty, not extua puetty! You always mix up r and u. What's wrong with you huh? 

Ailynn brought her hands back down to her sides and gaped at her brother with wide eyes. "... Really? ..." She continued to stare at him a while more, then shook her head and made Really?! in the air.

Luhan smirked and arched an eyebrow, nodding. You weird person ... I don't know you. Just like that, he turned around and faced the mirror once again, taking out his shaving cream and shaking the can up. Ailynn watched his reflection from the mirror. She would have hit him on his arm playfully, but she was afraid he would cut his pretty little face with the razor. She sighed to herself and waved to the mirror, making sure Luhan had seen it, before walking out of his room and dressing up for school. The maids were running around aimlessly, trying to check every nook and cranny for a speck of dust. The head maid was also running towards her. They both bowed and the maid glanced down the railings, checking on the other maids before speaking to her Miss. "Miss Ailynn, Mr. and Mrs. Lu are coming home in a few hours, after Miss and Mister Luhan go to school." 

"Oh ... really? Um ... okay. I'll wait for Luhan then? We can go home together."

"That would be great Miss."

Ailynn smiled and left. She would have to dress up today for sure. Her parents always had big parties after coming back from the States, which was about every year or so. They only stayed for a week most of the time, the reason for the big parties. She would have to remember to pick up Luhan today. Their parents mustn't know that they were separated for even a second.

 

 

Remember, I'm going to be in the limo at the gates, okay? You cannot, cannot, cannot, take the bus because mom and dad will totally kill us. Okay oppa? 

Yeah, I got it, don't get your in a twist.

Your even mean when your not even speaking. I'm going, bye! Luhan laughed lightly and pulled his sister in for a hug and a kiss on the forehead and let go to see her run back to the limo. He waited until the car disappeared from his sight to start walking towards his school again. 

As he walked towards his home room, Luhan could feel the stares being thrown his way. There was no denying that he felt out of place when he decided to go to a public high school, yet he never removed the smile from his face. As a big brother, it was his duty to take care of himself and his family. He can barely take care of himself, so not having a neat file of bodyguards following him around school was the least he could do.

Luhan placed his book bag on his desk and pulled out his necessities. When his pencil fell onto the floor, he bent down, ready to pick it up when a foot placed itself on top of his pencil. Luhan was about to look up and have a stare down with the other - because he obviously can't tell him to remove his foot - when a hand roughly tangled itself with his hair and pushed his head down to meet the owner's shoe. Luhan felt like his face was on fire. The tho

Please log in to read the full chapter