Chapter 4.

That Frozen Face.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I reached home and called Jessica out of her room.

She rushed down to the living room and gave me a tight hug.

"Woah, why so happy!" I asked.

"Krystal woke me up to my senses and I decided to not hide my identity anymore." She said and smiled.

"You told her everything?" I asked.

She sighed and told me what happened.

"Its okay, I understand why you needed to do it." I said and hugged her again.

"That means we can acknowledge each other!" She said.

"I am very glad that you made the right choice, sica." I said and smiled

"Oh, my friends will be coming over later on. I am going to introduce you to them!" I said.

"Who are they?" She asked.

"Oh, they are the queenkas-" And then she interrupted me.

"SNSD or T-ARA or f(x), please don't tell me its T-ARA cause I will kill-" 

"Its SNSD, don't worry, I will never ever befriend T-ARA." I assured her.

"Good." She said.

And then the doorbell rang.

"It must be them!" I said and opened the door.

"Hi Yuri!" All 7 of my friends said.

"Come on in! That is my sister, Jessica." I said.

Jessica's POV

All of us settled down and Yuri broke the awkward silence.

"Lets get to know each other first!" She said.

"Okay then, I am Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD, and the main singer." 

"I am Tiffany, I am known for my eyesmile, I love pink! And I am also one of the lead singers." 

"I am Seohyun, the maknae of the group and I am one of the lead singers."

"I am Sunny, one of the lead singers."

"I am Yoona, I am the face of the group and one of the lead dancers."

"I am Hyoyeon, I am the main dancers."

"I am Sooyoung, the tallest member and one of the lead dancers."

"Hello!" I said.

"Introduce yourself too!" Tiffany said and gave me a smile.

"I am Jessica, step sister of Yuri, I love to sing and dance but mostly singing. I am born in California." I introduced.

"I am Yuri, step sister of Jessica, I like to sing but I love to dance the most!" Yuri said.

"You guys should join our group!" Taeyeon suggested.

"What?" Yuri and I were stunned.

"You guys can sing well and dance well right? And you two seem to be really nice!" Taeyeon said.

"I don't know, you probably think that we aren't good enough." I said and looked down.

"Okay, show us what you can do!" Yoona said.

"I will just sing a bit." I said.

I sang a the chorus of Tik Tok and looked down.

"Sorry, that was horri-" But someone interrupted me.

"Are you kidding?! That was one of the best voice that I have ever heard!" Taeyeon said.

"You can be one the main singer with me!" She added.

"Thank you." I said and smile.

"Okay this is gonna be horrible but I chhoreographed some moves." Yuri said.

She played a song and danced. Her moves were amazing, she had such a feel to it that make you want to dance.

"Are you kidding me? That was amazing!" Hyoyeon shrieked with excitement.

"Please join us! You can one of the lead dancers!" She said.

I looked at Yuri and she nodded to me.

"Okay sure!" Both of us said and we had a group hug.

"You are officially in SNSD, we will have your back for everything. Lets take it that we are besties!" Taeyeon said.

"Speaking about this, do you want to join us for the assignment?" She said.

"We are actually teamed up with one of the f(x) members.." I said.

"Its okay, I can request the teacher to let f(x) do their assignment as a group! So.. is that a yes or no?" Taeyeon said.

"Sure!" 

"Since we are all best friends, best friends don't keep secrets right?" Yuri said.

"Yeap!" They responded.

"Actually me and Jessica.. you can say that we are the owners of the school.." Yuri said.

"Wow. I never knew! You guys seemed so nice, its hard to tell that you are the owners of the school." Seohyun said.

"Let's stop talking about that, so where do you guys live?" I asked.

"We live together since all of our parents are busy people that goes overseas for work. Our house isn't as huge as yours, yours is like twice bigger! I am not even kidding!" Sunny said.

"We have a lot of spare bedrooms in our house, do you guys want to stay with us?" Yuri asked.

"Oh my gosh! Are you kidding? Is it okay with you guys?" Tiffany said.

"We don't mind! Really!" I said.

"Okay, we will come back later! We are going to pack up and come here right now!" Hyoyeon said and they left the house.

"It feels good to have new friends in the first day." Yuri said.

"I know right!" I said and chuckled.

 

"I will show you guys to your rooms!" I said.

"Taeyeon, this is your room." I said.

All the rooms in our house were huge, like really huge. 

50 people could go into the room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter