Chapter 24.

That Frozen Face.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

"Guys, lets practice one last time and make sure everything is perfect so we can film our music video alright? The dance moves needs to be on point!" Hyoyeon said.

She had enough of the humiliation and wanted everything to stop and get the rightful position back.

Today, they are going to film their music video and their competition will be tomorrow.

"Okay.. and end. Good job everyone. Now, go wash up cause we will be shooting soon." The trainer said.

"Yes!" The girls all replied.

They washed up and looked fresh and clean.

They got their makeup on and its time to see the outfits that they will be wearing.

"Omo! Its so cute and pretty!" Tiffany shrieked in excitement.

"Okay girls, go put on your first outfit and get your hair done. And we will begin in 10 minutes." The director said.

They all did their best for the music video since they wanted it to look the best that it could be.

After 5 hours, the video was edited to perfection and was ready to be uploaded for everyone to see.

"Can we see it now?" Jessica said excitedly.

Everyone was curious and filled with excitement of how it will turn out.

The trainers nodded their heads and the girls went on their laptop and searched for the video.

They literally watched the video without blinking.

"This is amazing! I can't imagine it!" Seohyun said.

"Oh gosh, me too. This is just the best ever." Yuri said.

"Girls, its 11pm and we need to go and rest. We have a competition tomorrow and we need our full energy." Yoona reminded.

"Alright, good night!" The girls said to each other and went back to their rooms.

Saying goodnight doesn't mean that Jessica is going to sleep right away.

She hopped on her bed and used her phone, since she has been away from her phone since 11am in the morning.

She switched it on and her phone was flooded with messages and updates.

She immdiately went to her inbox and her face brightened up when she saw Kris's name.

"He texted me, oh my gosh!!" She thought.

She didn't know why she is so excited but continued with what she was doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter