she is back

i love you so (catch me i'm falling sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

it's our concert today everybody is busy preparing and practicing but me i was only sitting in a corner thinking of jessi. it's been a month since i saw jessi or should i say my angel. i know she was jessi. i knew it i cant be wrong.

" thinking of her again?" taeyeon asked.

" i saw her 3 times already but she denied she was jessi."

" you saw her?!" she said so shocked. i looked at he suspiciously.

" yeah. i saw her."

" w-what if she wont comeback?"

" she will she promised me. i believe her. i'll wait for her no matterwhat." i said smiling sadly.

" i know you knew where is jessi..but i wont force you to tell me i'll find it out by myself." i said

" sorry.."

" it's okay.." i smiled then walked away and go to the roof top. the concert will start at 30 minutes i still have time to do whatever i want. i looked down and saw the lights from the buildings its so beautiful i looked up and saw the stars shining brightly. now i know why jessi loves staying at the rooftop of sm building. i closed my eyes and feel the cold wind touch my skin.

" So shine bright, tonight, You and I Were beautiful like diamonds in the sky.." jessi..i didnt open my eyes i'm afraid she might left. i feel her wrap her jacket around me. my tears started to fall..

" you might get sick it's so cold in here."

" it's so cold can you hug me?" i asked her hoping that she would say yes.

" no. just go inside it's warm there." she said coldy.it hurts..jessi why are you doing this to me? i opened my eyes and saw her. her face is still covered.

" why are you here?" she asked.

" i-i just missed jessi she loves staying in the roof top that's why i'm here. you why are you here?"

" you know what? sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly..that's what i've learned"

" are you looking for someone? i saw you 3 times already and it's all in different countries."

" yes i am"

" who?"

" myself."

" what do you me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter