jessi?

i love you so (catch me i'm falling sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

i know i was in the middle of an interview for an endorsement but my mind is off to somewhere. it's been 2 years now since jessi left i miss her so badly. i now i sound so pathetic but until now i'm still hoping she will be back. i know she will she promised me. i felt a hand holds mine i looked up and saw him smiled at me.

" fany are you okay?" he whispered the audience went wild. they were screaming our names.

" i'm okay siwon oppa." i smiled. i looked at our hands. siwon oppa's hand is really different from jessi's. oppa's hands is so warm whenever he hold mine's i feel so secure. jessi's hands was always cold yet so warm it's cold literally but when she hold my hand i feel so warm. the way she hold my hand it feels like she wont let me alone she would never leave me. but she left. before a single tear escape from my eyes i stopped thinking about her and focus on the interview.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before going back to the hotel where i'm staying, i decided to go to the mall and buy something for the girls. shopping is harder than i thought it would be. fans are everywhere the security are having a hard time to get them away from me suddenly one of the fans pushed the guard near me he bumped at me i almost fell good thing i noticed that a pair of arms wrapped around my waist the arms the warmth it's so familiar.

" jessi.." i whispered.

" we meet again. didnt i told you stop calling me jessi i'm not her!" the mysterious girl said in her cold voice she's wearing a cap and a jacket scarf covering the half of her face i can only see her eyes. i swear she's jessi her voice, her eyes, her warmth, everything but she denied that she's jessi. by the way we met a lot of times already i think this is the 3rd. she catch me everytime i tripped sometimes we bumped at eachother that's how we always meet. i asked her if she's my stalker but she told me she's not.

" hello? i know i'm beautiful but please stop staring" she said stopping my thoughts.

" thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter