9

You Won't Like It, MR. PRESIDENT.

" then go ask her out~" 

 

"Wow, As if I can do that easily. " hyunseung rolled his eyes at me, but still feeling shy telling me about this girl named Hyuna that he likes, and has to ask some advice. 

 

"well, if you don't, someone might get her before you can. don't be a gay. " I said coolly like I'm an expert when it comes to this, while eating my snacks.

 

"I'm not----" 

 

"Ara-ssi~~ annyeong" i look up at the person who's now sitting beside without me knowing it then put his arm over my shoulders

 

"h-hi dongwoon-ssi.." I said shyly, while trying to remove his arms but it seems he noticed it so he hold onto it stronger.

 

"Ya! Let go of her." Junhyung said to dongwoon raising he's one eyebrow. I didn't notice him there in front of me. Dongwoon let go of me slowly and stood up.

 

"jealous much, huh ? " dongwoon said, while smirking at junhyung.

 

I just smiled at them shyly and I looked at junhyung who's about to walk now, then he waved his to hand to me and then I waved mine too.

 

and after that, they left, as if nothing happened. seriously, what's wrong with these guys ? -.- 

 

"why do they keep on popping here especially when we're getting at the main story?" hyunseung said , sounds irritated. I just laughed at him. but he suddenly got serious. 

 

"Ara. don't go near him too much.." he said in a serious tone

 

"uh ? wae? he's a funny guy,hyunseungie and from what I see, he's a good guy. Don't you think he's our friend now? " I said, still surprise at what he said.

 

hyunseung sighed deeply and looked at me."Ara, Don't be stupid. he's been here in this school for 4 years already and now he's even our Classmate so how can you not know him?" he sounds worried.

 

"So? I don't see why I can't be friends with him.Is he famous here or something? " hyunseung sighed again and scratch his head irritatingly. 

 

"Seriously.. Where the hell are you all these times ? how can you not know him?" I looked away, blushing. but I think i've been busy putting all of my attention to yoseobie, always looking at him maybe that's the reason i don't even know junhyung.

 

"see? something's not right with you." he stopped, and looked at down as if he's thinking of something, then he looked at me like he remembered something.

 

"you're inlove with mr.President , aren't you ? " he asked shrewdly.This.question.has.left.me.totally.Flabbergasted. that I feel like my eyes are going to popped out.

 

"what--"

 

"right.. I'm definitely right" he said while he points his index finger to me and shaking his head. I didn't talk back and just put my head down

 

then he looked at me as if his eyes were going to popped out" I knew it!HAH! Since when ? " he looks like as if he couldn't believe it.

"I started liking him 2 years ago."

"WOAAAh And you didn't bother telling me?!?! "

"b-but I thought you knew it already!" we're merely shouting at each other now

"but I thought it's too impossible that's why I didn't ask you!!" I didn't answer him back immediately because his voice his too loud.

"well. I like him. that's it." I said, trying to sound cool and calm. I'm not going to tell hyunseung that we're in a relationship. he's too surprise now. 

 

"heol~ of all people, why him? " I got surprise at what he said

"WHAT? Why NOT him? " I said, like I'm getting irritated. 

"well-- I mean.. there's no way he'll like you. no-- don't get hurt, I mean… he's too cold, and you know that." he looked like he doesn't know whats the right word to use. he didn't hurt me at all by what he said. but I do want to Laugh so had right now, and tell him he's wrong. :)) 

 

"whatever~" I said, trying not to laugh.

 

Hyunseung tried to talk and know about it more

but then, i noticed that the students are getting quiet while eating,and seems like hyunseung noticed it too so we stopped talking again and I looked around to see what's going on, and to my surprise, Yang Yoseob is just there a little far from where I am, looking at me intently. 

 

what's wrong??

 

when he saw me looking at him, he suddenly looked away , and walked out of the cafeteria without looking back at me. I looked away trying to focus on my snacks, hoping hyunseung didn't see that . he looks scary looking at me like that, like I did something really wrong.

 

"I still couldn't believe it. you mean girl. you hid that fact from me " hyunseung said while looking at me. but i'm not paying attention on what's he saying at all, i'm trying to think of something else..

 

"yah, are you listening? I said---" I stood abruptly  that made him stop from talking

 

"I… I have to go." I turned my back at him and starts walking a little bit fast, thinking on trying to catch up with yoseob. but I was about to walk out of the cafeteria when the school bell rang, signaling for us to go to our respective room, the class will start.

 

I stopped immediately, thinking if I should go to class, or maybe I should go Follow him.