his Friends

You Won't Like It, MR. PRESIDENT.

Days had passed since we had our first argument, and we haven't talked to each other that much until now, since he's still very busy helping the teachers, disciplining the students, studying his lessons too. He can't be a superhero -.- 

 

"Yah~ What's with you these days?" Hyunseung asked while eating his lunch.

 

"huh ? what? "

 

" see? Something's not right with you. You're hiding something from me. spit it out.you look gay, really."Hyunseung said without looking at me ..  Wow. gay. look who's talking. -.- 

 

"Y-Yaah~ I'm totally okay. nothing's wrong with me.. and I can't be a gay, you know? eey, maybe you're the gay one. since you don't have anyone you like."I rolled my eyes at him , ignoring what he said. he really knows i'm hiding something.

 

looks like I got him there because he looked away from me.

 

" Don't change the topic.. "Hyunseung said in a serious tone, still not looking at me ..  Oh noes.. should I tell him now.. he's scaring me. this is what I hate about hyunseung, he's scary when he gets serious, he's weird and a moody person  =\\

 

 

"uhh.. These days---" I didn't have the chance to finish what i'm saying,

 

" hey~ Can I sit here? if you don't mind" I look at the person and didn't surprise me at all. Junhyung-ssi. I looked at hyunseung to see his reaction and looks like he's aware of it so he just ignored junhyung and continue eating not looking at me or to junhyung. I hesitated for a second but then I think I have to be a good girl, so I let him sit.

 

"Sure. ^_^ " I said with a smile, but hyunseung abruptly raised his head and looked at me as if he does not agree with what I said. Junhyung eat with us here often lately, and it's just too awkward, no one's talking, we just ate there quietly. pretty boring. 

But the mood right now isn't awkward at all as I thought it would be. Junhyung started the conversation and without us noticing, we just keep on chatting and laughing there. But before the lunch was over, Hyunseung dashed off, saying he had to go to the CR, while his hand on his tummy, he's been laughing so hard since junhyung started talking. but junhyung keeps on making the conversation interesting until someone called him.

 

"Yong Junhyung~~!@# Let's go~ " I got Surprised by that sudden shout, calling junhyung so I look over my shoulder to see who are they, there's a three person there, the one piggybacking the other guy while jumping like some drunk, while the other one, stood beside the too, trying to stop them. I giggled, how cute. and I think they're going here at our place.Luckily Mr. President, isn't here to see those people doing some crazy stuff and shouting or else he won't like it. 

 

"yo~" Junhyung Said to them while giving them a manly hug. 

 

"yah~ where the hell did you go ? " said the guy , the one that was being piggybacked awhile ago.

 

"shut up" He said to the guy, glaring at him

 

" Oh, I think I have to go, thanks for the time. they're my friends by the way. " he said to me like he's in a hurry but then his friend stopped him from going,

 

"Heeeey~ aren't you going to introduce us? is she your girl, huh junhyungie? " said the guy who was piggybacking the other one.

 

"aish, Fine!and she's-- she's not my girl." then junhyung looked at me, smiling nervously. 

 

"Ara-ssi, this is Yoon Doojoon," then pointed his finger to the guy lazily, oh… he's the guy that was stopping those too from playing.he smiled at me, though not sincere at all.Still I smiled at him genuinely "this is Son Dongwoon," he pointed at the who was piggybacking the other. He's tall. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyow~Ms.Beautiful"then he winked at me. I Blushed at what Dongwoon said, but Junhyung Slaps his face jokingly. "and, this is Lee Gikwang" he pointed his finger to the guy that was being piggybacked awhile ago, Gikwang smiled at me cutely, that I couldn't even see his eyes, and was about to get my hand to kiss it when junhyung pulled him away from me

 

"And this is Jung Ara, And now Ara-ssi, We have to go now, bye." Junhyung said in a hurry bringing those three with him

 

seriously, Junhyung and his friends are such a funny guys,though they look like some gangsters, lol.. Junhyung's a good guy, I think. So I think there's nothing wrong if I'll treat him as a friend.

 

 

I was about to go home straight when I heard my phone ringing, and i looked at it to see who's calling me, I smiled widely. ah, Yang yoseob. so I answered it immediately, I stopped walking and just stood there in front of the school.

 

"neh, oppa? " I said quietly , so no one would hear me since there's so many students here walking out of the school.

 

"where are you?" he said sweetly, though just by hearing his voice I can feel that he's tired.

 

"uh ? why?"

 

"oh, nothing . I can see you now" and I heard him chuckled. now, what ? 

 

I didn't have the chance to say something back to him because he end up the call immediately. I don't get him. *O* so I tried to look around but didn't see him since there's too many students here and I have a poor eyesight, so I just stood there, doing nothing… 

 

Where is he??

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand, running so fast that I didn't have a choice so I ran too or else i'll trip. I looked at the person while running, and as I expected, it's Yoseobie.

 

"Oppa…. W--Why are we running?" I said, trying to catch my breath. he then suddenly slowed down and so i did, tiredly.

 

"so we could go home together without anyone stealing you" uh? who would try to steal me??… thinking again and again, aaaah he's talking about junhyung. I Blushed slightly.

 

"What if someone saw you there running with me.." I tried to sound cool but  I can't help it, it's worrying me. 

 

"that's why we were running.. so no one would see us." he grinned at me and I laughed slightly.

 

and just like that, we continue walking slowly while holding each other's hand tightly, not wanting to go home now.