They know each other

You Won't Like It, MR. PRESIDENT.

Yoseob scanned my face and body to see if I was hurt anywhere but when he didn't see anything, he sighed in relief. He looked at me in the eyes with a worried expression. What's there to worry about? but still I'm very thankful that he came.After making sure that I was fine, he slowly turned his back on me till he was facing Junhyung. As much as i wanted to see what kind of face is he giving to junhyung, the atmosphere was too thick as hell that I couldn't even move an inch. The tension between those two is just so high that there's no way I wouldn't notice it. I slowly raised my head as I got curious what was happening, I tried to steal a glance of junhyung, only to see him smirking at Yoseob. Doesn't he know who is he facing right now? That's Yang freaking Yoseob!

 

"Omo, so why is the student council President here?" said junhyung, slightly amused with an eyebrow raised. "aren't you supposed to be doing your work?" junhyung added. How can he talk like that to him? isn't he scared? 

 

"what are YOU doing here harassing a student?" said the president with every words covered in a very cold tone that it made me shiver. junhyung looked amused even more at what the president said and he suddenly looked at me intensely that it almost made me jump. "oh! did I ever harass you, Ara?" he asked,smirking at me. I thought he now became my friend but looking at him right now scared the hell out of me, like i don't even know him. not that I really do know him but we were just on getting to know each other and I thought he could be a good friend. maybe i was wrong.

 

Instead of answering, I just lowered my head , afraid of opening my mouth much more speaking. am i putting junhyung in a bad position? wrong move. They realized that I won't be speaking anytime soon and that made yoseob to say something

 

"I suggest you leave right now and stay away from her, do you understand?you wouldn't try disobeying the president, would you?" he said it very slowly and clearly for junhyung to understand how serious he was. It became silence between the two for awhile that i thought it was deafening until junhyung gave soft laugh,

 

" of course, Sir." Junhyung said Mockingly. I looked at him feeling sorry for what happened but he just waved at me with a smirk on his face " Bye, Ara! i'll see you when I see you.. " then he turned his back and started walking away from us.

 

I heard Yoseob sighed in relief so I looked at him only to found him looking at me already. he slowly took a step forward until we're facing each other. his eyes were intensely looking at me that it made me feel like i was about to melt.

 

"You.have.no.idea.how.ing.worried.I.am, do you?" d-did he just uses the word ?! I didn't know he was capable of using such, but heck that was kinda hot. oh gosh, what am i even saying.. 

 

"I--I'm so sorry, I though I'd wait for you here because I wanted to talk to you, this morning you looked really troubled so I thought maybe we could talk about it. I'm also worried, you know?!" I said it too fast and loud, my face were hot and so my cheeks, I don't know where to look at anymore

 

He gave me a smile that could easily melt my heart "I'm sorry, It's just that I told you not to get too close with that guy again, but you didn't listen to me." So it's about junhyung again.. " why? what's wrong with him? why do you hate him so much?" he sighed in defeat.

 

"we… we're too familiar with each other more than what you think,okay? so please.. please don't ask, not now anyway."