Chewed.Stomped.Torn

Because Of You

I cried a lot because of you (Yeah~)
I laughed a lot because of you (I laughed a lot~)
I believed in the love because of you (Oooh-Yeah~)
I’ve lost everything because of you (Because of you~)
I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely

 

 

 

' No . . . No . . . NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! Somebody help me! ' A young figure tossed and turned in his bed. The people surrounding the boy in the hospital bed looked in shock.

' Dr. Tao! Dr. Tao! Yesung is waking up! ' One of the people exclaimed with joy in her voice. Quickly making her way out into the room and into the hallway to search for the doctor. A nurse came into the room with a needle and gently stuck it in his skin. 

' Yesung wake up . . . Wake up . . . ' The person that was sitting next to him said softly. Yesung opened his eyes and started to cry. Causing alarm to everyone around him. 

' Kyuhyunie! I'm so sorry about what happened i'll never do it again I promise! ' Yesung cried as he clutched onto ' Kyuhyun '. The nurse looked down at him in puzzlement with a bit of shock. 

' My name is Cao Guixian ' 

Yesung looked up at the nurse in shock. He sounded like Kyuhyun and looked like him. 

' No you are Kyuhyun . . . ' 

Guixian looked down at him in confusion. Korean was so confusing to him. This would be the last time that he treats some powerful overseas person. He shook his head.

' I am Cao Guixian . . .  ' 

Yesung frowned. This was getting old very quickly. 

' Guixian! I need you help in the next room please Zhoumi won't let go of me again! ' A voice familiar to Yesung cried out in the next room. Guixian quickly left the room to run into the room next to them. Yesung finally looked around the room to see that he didn't know anyone in the room. 

' Who are you ? ' He asked them. They all looked shocked and heartbroken. He saw an older women hide her face in her hands. Yesung was confused he knew no one. He is possibly in China and he is seeing and hearing his rivals voices. A man with a white coat came in looking down at the clip board in his hand. When Yesung got a good look at his face he froze. 

' Tao!? ' He asked with fear in his voice. The doctor looked up at him with a smirk. 

' You seem to have gotten quite sick Mr. Kim. You were running a high fever to! There were cuts on your back we had to stitch up but, those are fine now. You are lucky your Aunt found you when she did. ' He motioned pointing at the women with her face in her hands. Tao turned to the family. ' If you don't mind I would like to speak to Mr. Kim alone. ' The family nodded a few crying and left. 

' What did you do to Kyuhyun Tao! ' Yesung asked. Tao looked back him and smirked. 

' Kyuhyun, what happens to him is not your problem, neither is Sungmins. ' Tao quietly exclaimed with a smile showing in his eyes. Things didn't make any sense now, Sungmin was dead. He saw the body be buried! 

' But Mr. Kim what is your problem is the court case you have coming up. You lawyer flew in from Seoul earlier today and is waiting to meet you. I don't think things will work out for you however, with what you did. ' Tao mockingly sang. ' Poor baby Ryeowook he is under my care now. With what you did to his poor family . . . The poor baby. ' Tao looked out the window. ' You'll never see him again however. He is under my care in the mental ward. He didn't even want to be in the same country as you Mr. Kim and, with what you did I wouldn't blame him. ' Tao turned to go to the door as he opened it he turned back to him. ' I told you that I would ruin you for what you did to Ryeowook Yesungie. You should have just stayed away. ' Tao finally left and his lawyer entered. 

' Heechul hyung ? ' Yesung asked confused. Why was his driver here. Nothing made sense anymore. 

' You will address me as Mr. Kim, Jongwoon. ' Heechul told him with venom in his tone. If looks could kill Yesung was pretty sure that he would have been killed by now. Heechul placed his briefcase on a chair and fell back into the one next to it and just sat there. 

' Hee- Mr. Kim Are we going to talk about the case at all? What did I even do. I'm confused - I can't remember anything. ' Yesung asked quietly. He must of done something terrible.

' You honestly can't remember Jongwoon ? ' Heechul chuckled. ' Lucky you. I can only begin to think about what Lixu is going through. ' Heechul sigh. ' Around 6 months ago you killed Lee Jinki and Park Hyungsik the way you killed them was terrible. You threw both bodies into the lake. They were both close friend of Lixu. But you had or still have some kind of strange obsession with the boy so you didn't stop there. Lixu was adopted by Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu was an amazing person who treated him like a brother rather than a son. But you didn't like people getting close to Lixu so one night while everyone was sleeping you broke into the house and killed Sunggyu and kidnapped Lixu. You then kept him locked up in the basement of your families house in the main estate. There is physical evidence that you him and beat him. Around two weeks ago the police received a tip from someone  about a missing boy being found. When they got to the main estate they found you with your back all cut up. The police asked you what happened and you told them everything, which was pretty stupid by the way. They looked for Lixu but have not been able to find him yet. They tried to trace the number that called them but couldn't find it. Overall in the end point you've turned everyone against you in a short period of time. Your trail is in 4 weeks but we bother know how that will go. ' Heechul trailed off. Yesung was shocked with himself. 

' T-Tao said that he has Ryeo- I mean Lixu here in this building! He is somewhere in this hospital! ' Yesung stammered out. Heechul looked at him confused. 

' Yesung we are in your house not a hospital. There is no one named Tao here at all - Lixus lawyers named is Huang Zitao . . . You caught a fever and have been out cold for the past few days. We may be able to get you off the death penalty if we plead insanity. ' Heechul mumbled the last part to himself. Yesung just looked at him like he was crazy. 

 

 

4 Weeks later

 

 

A judge slammed a ballot down on hard wood causing the once chaotic court room to become silent. Even though Ryeowo- Lixu wasn't there physically Tao sure made it feel like he was. Heechul tried to plead insanity but it failed and here Yesung was now. 

' We find Kim Jongwoon guilty - ! ' That was all Yesung herd before yells came about. Heechul who was next to him said that he was sorry that we couldn't win and left rather quickly. He glanced over at Tao who had a giant smile on his face. He shouldn't be smiling he should be having a punch thrown at his face. He was going to die and it was all that bastards fault. He couldn't even remember what he had done but no one even tried to listen to him. It was as if they knew that he was guilty the moment that he stepped inside the court room. Yesung turned around to leave with the police as the left the court house and got into the truck to take him to jail he froze. Right there in front was Kim Ryeowook or Lixu what ever his name was and behind him was a smiring Tao. The two left his sight as soon as he could blink. 

 

 

2 Months Later

 

 

Two lone figures looked down at a grave. The moon was high but none of the street lights near the grave site worked. On the stone it read Kim Jongwoon a promising kind soul no matter what others say. With his date of birth and date of death. 

' He'll never harm you again Lixu don't worry. I told you that big brother Heechul took care of it. I think this is where we part Zitao . . .  ' Heechul muttered softly. The figure next to him smiled. 

' You can come and visit him you know, he is doing much better now. Guixian was been looking after him along with me. ' Tao chuckled. Heechul smiled and nodded and parted ways with Tao leaving the grave. Tao looked up at the sky and smiled even more. He destroyed Kim Jongwoon for what he had done. He left the site humming an old tune. 

 


The world without you has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
So why did you leave me behind?

 


Sorry it has taken so long I was being fought over by my family for the holidays. 

 

I own nothing.

I think I may end up making an explamation page for you guys or an answer page if you guys have

questions or you all are confused.

Again sorry about the english if it is bad.