Speechless

Because Of You
You've told me to leave
And the moment leave
You treat me as if I’m insane
It’s just too hard (boy slow down)
 
 
 
The pouring rain had finally stopped with only gentle droplets crying from the sky. Kyuhyun was still behind the tree. He still remembers everything. Kyuhyun knew where he went wrong though. He became obsessed with Ryeowook. 
 
 
 
Flash Back 
 
 
 
6 Months and 2 Weeks ago. 
 
 
' Wookie-ah, I have something to show you. Can you come over? ' Kyuhyun asked the smaller man with a gentle smile. Ryeowook looked up from his phone with a cute smile. 
 
' Sure hyung, let me ask my other hyung though .He and I had plans for tonight so I may not be able to. ' Ryeowook replied. Kyuhyun had forgotten about him. That man was evil. To everyone but Ryeowook, he had threatened everybody who got close to him. If Kyuhyun was obsessed with Ryeowook then that other hyung had a for Ryeowook. But Ryeowook never knew that and he never would. That hyung was god in Ryeowooks eyes. 
 
' Hyung? Hyung? . . Hyung? Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun? Yah! Choi Kyuhyun answer me ! ' Ryeowook yelled at him snapping Kyuhyun out of his thoughts. 
 
' Sorry Wookie, what did you say ? ' Kyuhyun asked the smaller who was now standing up with his hands on his hips. A frown was married his face and his eye brows were slanted. 
 
' I Can't come over tonight. Hyung said he didn't want to cancel. Sorry Kyu hyung. ' Ryeowook exclaimed with his eyebrows falling. It was clear that he wanted to go with Kuhyun but his other hyung said no. No means no. 
 
' Oh, Ohkay Wookie maybe som- ' 
 
' Wookie hurry up! I want us to go shopping before the movie! ' A voice interrupted Kyuhyun. It was him, he entered the classroom Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were in with a smile. Ryeowook smiled and grabbed his things. 
 
' Later Kyu hyung. We will have to make this up some other time. ' Ryeowook said with a smile on his face as he reached for that evil hyungs arms. The two hyungs eyes caught each other. One glaring hate while the other one glared success. Once the two left Kyuhun broke into tears. He was losing his Wookie to another man. He couldn't let this happen. He quickly made a call that would change everything. 
 
' Hyung ' Kyuhyun cried into the phone. 
' What is it Kyu? ' A panicked voice replied. 
' I need you to find someone that can break two people apart. ' Kyuhyun was now crying harder. 
' I'll find someone, please just stop crying Kyu. I'll get Jae on it. Don't worry hyung will make things better. ' 
' Thank you hyung. He is trying to steal Wookie from me and he is winning ' Kyuhyun cried.
 
The opening of the classroom door scared Kyuhyun. It was his other hyung. He hung up the phone while the other on the line was in the middle of the sentence. His other hyung had been crying to. He like Kyuhyun loved Ryeowook. The two had agreed to let Ryeowook choose between them only though. No one else. Not that stupid Hyungsik that was with him now. Hyungsik needed to disappear. 
 
' It's time Kyu, it's time again? ' His other hyung asked. The other hyungs face was a mess with his eyeliner running down his face. 
 
' I called someone and he will take care of everything they said. We don't have to get our hands dirty this time hyung. ' Kyuhyun said softly. 
 
' Should I call my driver so we can follow them ? ' His hyung asked. Kyuhyun nodded. 
 
' Hyung? Can you come pick Kyuhyun and I up? No, i'm not crying. Ohkay I was crying, It doesn't matter Heechul just come and pick us up from school. You've been waiting outside? Oh, we are sorry hyung. We will be right there ' His older hyung spoke to the phone. 
 
 
 
End Flashback 
 
 
 
If Kyuhyun had known that calling Jae would have done all of this he never would have. He leaned on the tree again ready to cry. He remembers when Ryeowook told him to leave him alone for the first time. 
 
 
 
Flashback 
 
 
 
5 Months Ago 
 
 
' Choi Kyuhyun don't you ever talk to me again! Don't call me! Don't text me! Don't even look at me! ' Ryeowook yelled at him with tears running down his face. The two were in Ryeowooks room before hand they had just been talking but Kyuhyun brought up the topic of him. How terrible he was for Ryeowook. This started the fight that Ryeowook just ended with those cruel words. Kyuhyun felt his heart break into peices. He did not expect this. Kyuhyun also didn't expect Jungwook, Ryeowooks older brother to punch him in the face and throw him down the stairs. Jungwook was normally very calm but he became beast like when Ryeowook cried or was hurt. The Kim family had lost both parents so Jungwook had been taking care of Ryowook for a few years now. Ryeowook was like a fragile butterfly with Jungwook being the toxic inside of the butterfly to protect it Kyuhyun though as he was thrown out of the Kim house. He slowly got up and called his best friend. 
 
' Hyung, Ryeowook hates me ' He was about to cry. His Ryeowook couldn't hate him. Ryeowook was his everything. He was going to kill Jae, and that evil hyung like he had down to Hyungsik who now was at the bottom of the town lake. He hung up the phone and got up. He made it as far as the sunflower field Ryeowook had planted years ago with him. Kyuhyun slowly walk through the sunflowers but gave up on making it home and collapsed to the ground. His home is with Ryeowook. Ryeowook wanted nothing to do with him now, therefore he no longer had a home. Kyuhyun never wanted any of this to happen. This was just to hard on him. Tears ran down his cheeks again. The sound of thunder told him that it was going to rain. He didn't care if he got wet. All he cared about was Ryeowook. But Ryeowook didn't care about him anymore. He let out another sob as rain started to hit him. He wanted to die. 
 
' Kim Ryeowook I love you Why can't you see that? ' He asked the He got no reply from them as he let sleep overtake him.
 
 
Flashback End
 
 
Kyuhyun still wanted to die. He wanted to run to Ryeowook and tell him he was sorry. But he didn't. He just watched as his yin lay on the ground crying his heart out for another man. He saw another man go over to Ryeowook and pick him up and take him away from the grave. It wasn't Jungwook but the families adopted cousin Tao. Tao had came maybe 2 months ago and he hated everyone but Ryeowook who had rescued him. Kyuhyun just stood there with tears running down his face. He missed Ryeowook. He wished that he could just go back to when none of this ever happened. 
 
 
 
Then I cry silently and wordlessly
Cause I want to stay next to u
My love is true, wanna go back to when I was with you
 
 

 
I Used The Actor Kim Jungwook As Ryeowooks Brother.  * Do You Know How Hard It Was For Me To Find Someone With Ryeo Or Wook In Their Name ? It Took Forever. * I Am Sorry If My English Is Not Good By The Way.